Reviews for Simplicity
DLFangrill chapter 16 . 5/5
Please update soon! I’m loving your story mroe and more and I can’t wait to see Sakura earning her place in the Akatsuki. I’m excited to see how her full capabilities would go against an S-classed missing-nin, it would be ironic malt hilarious if it turned out to be Sasori XD
DynamicCheetah chapter 16 . 4/28
Awesome story, love it. It's funny seeing the note on the top of chapter 16, after a year you freaked out. I wonder, if you update again, how you'd react after 2-3 years? Seems funny. Also your writing seemed to improve after the first few chapters, it was nice. Great story
saresare1 chapter 1 . 4/18
Amazing story, waiting for a new update
Lorelin chapter 16 . 4/12
I read your story several months ago but didn't take the time to tell you how amazing it is. I love everything in this storythe Sakura you created, the relationships between the characters, I love when the two artists are arguing, the silent kindness of Sasori towards Sakura, your writing style, the plot of the story... I LOVE EVERYTHING. It has been three years now but I still hope you will update because I can't bear with the thought that you could abandon this story. I really want to see Sasori and Sakura's relationship changing for the better, find out what she will say to Itachi, how she will decorate her new room or who she will fight. My money is on Hidan because he's immortal and there would be no causalities on their part and Sakura is definitely strong enough to dodge his attacks and cut his head. Sasori would have spoken to her about the members' abilities first of course.
Thank you again for writing such a wonderful story and please, update
I'm in here chapter 16 . 4/12
I really hope you one day come back to this fic. This is incredibly original and how you wrote each character was great. I'm wondering who Sakura will fight to prove her worth to Pein. I'm hoping the inspiration hits you soon, because I'm looking extremely forward to your next update :)
carmineautumnmoon chapter 16 . 4/6
i’m just rereading this again cause it’s so good... but are you ok? you haven’t been updating for years now and i’m quite worried. it’s okay if you don’t update but i’m wondering if you are alright.
Quesu chapter 16 . 4/3
This is absolutely amazing. I love it
But, is everything okay? I think much time has passed...
The Whimsical Ermine chapter 16 . 3/29
Great story
Myne0 chapter 3 . 3/28
Does Naruto really not know how to read katakana? His own name is written in katakana! Including most other characters! o_o
Goldenpot chapter 16 . 3/1
Hey, I just stumbled upon this fic and although I've been here for so long, Idk why I overlooked this masterpiece. No regrets on reading it, since it's wonderful so far; all 16 chapters are so lit. I hope that you will continue writing, even though it's been 3 years since you last updated. Wish you get an inspiration or brainstorm or sudden desire to write again!
Ccilia chapter 16 . 2/15
OMG! I LOVE SOOO MUCH THIS STORY!
I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!
jam99chgo chapter 16 . 2/13
you wouldn't abandon the story, you lied
KuriKashi chapter 16 . 2/2
I have thoroughly enjoyed this story. I enjoy how Sakura is intelligent, strong and competent. She may appear too competent but if you consider Sasori's influence, her overlooked potentials and her stay in Konoha then her growth does makes sense.
I love her interactions with Deidara and Sasori and Deidara's reactions to the relationship Sasori and Sakura have.
I didn't mind the timeskips and these new events are interesting and making me excited about the next chapter.
Well written and well done! Looking forward to the next chapters!
KuriKashi chapter 13 . 2/1
I really like how we have a competent Sakura and in addition an actually relatively chill Sasuke. This Sasuke is still stoic but also does have moments of being a kid. I also like how this Sasuke is suspicious of Itachi's actions and isn't completely crazy yet.
Well written and well done!
Hey!
Sorry for my bad English, I'm using google translator.

I'm from Brazil and I love fanfics where Sakura combines with some characters that are not Sasuke. Well, I found your fic at random and fell in love. I read all your notes and I know that you are not an unoccupied person, in fact, you are very busy and you do not have time to load the fic!
I'm waiting and waiting for your return.
Learn how your writing is loved.

I wish you the best!

Thank you for having that divine mind and putting it on paper for us.
1,161 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »