Reviews for Simplicity
Englandrules83 chapter 16 . 9/5
This is really great story. When are you going to update this?
Celestial-loner chapter 16 . 9/4
Ahhhhh. This story tho is so awesome
NORMALisOVERRATED1 chapter 16 . 8/25
BRUH. THIS. STORY. IS. SO. DAMN. GOOD. UPDATEEEEEEE PLZZZZZ. IT'S BEEN 2 LONG YEARS. YOU BROKE ONE OF YOUR VOWS! AREN YOU ASAHAMED YET?COME BACKKKK! PEOPLE ARE WAITING!
Memory Wolf chapter 16 . 8/23
This was so different and so good i couldnt even pause in reading it! I cant wait to see what will happen when she meets itachi!
Kiki chapter 16 . 8/21
This story is honestly so good! i understand you're probably super busy ATM, but i really hope you can update soon
AHHH it was just getting good at you decide not to update oh well.
crackdmoon chapter 16 . 7/23
This is amazing. Sakura. Sasori. Itachi, king of assholes. Amazing.
Naomipy chapter 16 . 7/7
This fic is awesome! Please update!
If you have time in your schedule to update I hope you please consider doing so. This an amazing story and I hope this isn't the end to it.
Ace of Spies chapter 16 . 6/25
You updated this chapter after a year, and now it's been like 2 and a half. So you totally broke a vow!

Still, this story is so fucking good. Please continue it! PLEASE.
Airavata14 chapter 16 . 5/14
Please update soon! I really like this story a lot, your a great writer!
anitramrollan30 chapter 16 . 4/9
It is quite sad, I have never really seen much stories with potential as this, as well as having my OTP in it. In fact, I hardly see any stories like this without the characters being to OOC. I hope that you will continue writing this story no matter how long it shall take, just please do not abandon it, I don't want this kind of story to be handed to an immature writer, for all of your efforts may only be wasted. I sincerely wish of you to update this story and I will be most grateful.
This story is great, I hope you get the next chapter done. There just aren't enough sasori fanfics on this site... anyway I hope you are doing well in school, and good luck
Akira Desuuu chapter 16 . 2/17
Reached chapter 16 and I like this story very much! I can really want to know what happens next.
I genuinely hope you can update again one day. I myself just came back from a near 7 year hiatus. I wish you the best if not. Thank you for your wonderfully written story.
1,139 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »