Reviews for Simplicity
Sasosakulover472 chapter 16 . 10/19/2015
This is an incredible story really well written in my opinion please update soon
Layla Riddle chapter 16 . 10/11/2015
This is absolutely amazing!
I hope you update again soon!
KisekiRyuu chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
Wow... The prologue was amazing! It's leaving me thirsty for more.
RING! RING! Banana Phone!
You have blown my mind with this one prologue. (mind-blown) BOOM!
...
Hope you continue writing stories just as amazing!
ThatOneFan chapter 16 . 10/5/2015
Its funny seeing you say you'll hopefully have updated the story by february and the realise its november
Lady Shiari chapter 16 . 9/20/2015
I love it! People are stupid to criticize your work. It's well written and I rather enjoy the time and thought you put into the wonderful plot. I almost could not stop reading this once I started. I literally spent he last three days pushing aside my English paper because I was sucked in to this story. And I don't mind a bit!
Happy writing,
Lady Shiari
The Thunder Alchemist chapter 16 . 9/19/2015
Hi! I just binge-read my way through this fanfic, and I really loved it. I know you're pretty busy with college and life and such so there'll definitely be a wait, but I hope you continue sometime soon!
bloomsburry chapter 16 . 8/31/2015
I'm glad that most of the scenes from the anime have been skipped and the story have progress faster! Although I am a bit disappointed that this hasn't been updated yet when it was finally getting to the good part. I kinda hope how the other Akatsuki members react to Sakura being there. Overall, I love this story..even though just came back in to the scene. I'm hoping for more interaction between Sakura and Sasori, as well as the Akatsuki. Please update soon!
bloomsburry chapter 7 . 8/31/2015
Reading this chapter was kinda irritating because of the scenes that is stolen from the anime. I understand that the scenes are needed. The thing that I don't understand is, why there is the need to take all the dialogues from the anime, word for word. Reading it was just a waste of time. We already know the scenes and even the words said in the anime. It would be really great if some of the dialogues are not included for the story to progress faster. Its a waste of space.
Nemrut chapter 16 . 8/19/2015
I quite liked the premise, and I am very intrigued by the later chapters, however, I have to say, for the majority of the story, it seemed to follow canon way too closely. It was basically identical, except for a slightly different flavour in the team mechanics. I would have liked for a Sakura trained by Sasori to have a greater impact on the plot.

One such interesting divergence was her relationship with Ino, whom Sakura despised for invading her mind. I loved that part, and I was actually pretty excited to see Sakura kill Ino. Not because I dislike Ino or anything, actually, she is one of the Naruto characters I like most, however, that would have truly introduced a new dynamic into Sakura's relationship with everyone, to kill a fellow Konoha nin like that, even if it is allowed during matches such as this. But then Sakura got over her (admittedly slightly irrational) hate and it didn't really amount to much.

So, right now, we are at the interesting part, Sakura's integration into Akatsuki, or more importantly, Sasori. Am curious to see how that will develop. I can't imagine Sasori being all that invested into either of the master plans going on behind the scenes in Akatsuki, so, am looking forward to all that.

Also curious to see how Konoha is going to react to Sakura's death.

In conclusion, I quite like the story, it followed the canon plot rails too closely for too long though. Thank you for sharing this.
Piezelle chapter 16 . 8/15/2015
I sat down this afternoon and read straight through the current 16 chapters and I am thoroughly impressed.
I love your story yo.
Allycat2090 chapter 16 . 8/13/2015
Huh. How interesting. I mean seriously, it's always amazing to read about the different timelines, and Sakura's usually so badass in them all. Your version is pretty amazing too, and definitely entertaining. I like how Sasori trained her and is so special to her. And I like how bonded Team 7 is, it's very refreshing to read about. This is very unique, and I look forward to reading more.
MS-16 Z Jaeger chapter 16 . 8/12/2015
I found this story purely by chance, but so far I've enjoyed reading it. I love the way you write Sakura and her interactions with everyone else. Definitely looking forward to more!
amr56 chapter 16 . 8/3/2015
I like this story a lot! One of my favorite things about Sakura is how loyal she is, and I like that she has dedicated herself to someone who will appreciate it. I don't like canon Sasuke but you gave him someone who can understand and really communicate with him, and he's much more bearable this way.

I'm glad they're finally reunited, but I hope she won't have to betray Naruto or the rest of Team 7. I also hope she hasn't accidentally blown Itachi's cover by casually mentioning a mole who pretty much only has detailed information on Itachi and Itachi's partner. They could assume it was Kisame, I suppose, but that seems even less likely. I'd really like to see the interactions between Sakura and Itachi at this point. I like Deidara; he's fun to read. The scene in this chapter when he and Sasori laugh at Sakura's reaction to be building had me laughing too.

I'm curious to see who she fights and the outcome of that match, and I hope you find the time to update soon. Thanks so much for sharing!
SilverRider09 chapter 16 . 7/19/2015
...I read your author's note, and, to be blunt...

PPPLLLEEEAASSEEE SERIOUSLY DON'T TAKE ANOTHER YEAR TO UPDATE I'M LOVING THIS, OKAY? It's well written, its interesting, its realistic (as realistic as a fanfiction about flying ninjas can get, at least), its detailed, and its awesome. Yuhuh. XD
SlightlySociopathic chapter 15 . 7/18/2015
"gaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAHHHHhhhh!" - me through out this entire chapter.
1,077 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »