Reviews for Simplicity
Koshuu chapter 16 . 1/17
Yay you're back! And another chapter in Feb? Really looking forward to it! Somehow i didn't think that Sakura would be joining Akatsuki so it's all? but i can't wait to see more of her interactions with the other akatsuki members, especially the one who she will be fighting! ahh that would be nice to read!
Little Strawberry RiRin Chan chapter 16 . 1/17
YOU UDPATED! YOU ARE THE GREATESTT, AUTHOR-SAMA!
Huggles chapter 16 . 1/17
I love this story! The character development is great and I can't wait to find out who she will fight! I really like the little poems you've put at the bottom of each chapter. It reminds the reader of what is going on in the big picture.
On a random note, does the fact that a possible member has to fight a member and be evaluated by Pein mean that Akatsuki has more than ten spots for members? I'm curious to see who Sakura will parter with (if she is accepted. But this is fanfiction and she is the main character so she is very possibly going to pass...)
I'm looking forward to when Sakura sees Sasuke again. It would be great to see them interact now that they've both left the village.
Anyway, enough rambling, love the story and I can't wait to see another chapter! :D
J.S.H.N.Girl chapter 16 . 1/17
OH MY GOD YOU UPDATED thank the ORANGES I thought I was gonna go crazy, so uh yeah thanks for updating good chapter and uh ahahaa
Dixie Chic chapter 16 . 1/16
king almighty praise the lord jesus youre back hallelujah
this was absolutely adorable in a light weight morbid way
update soon and please not a "over a year" soon
like preferrably a "tomorrow" soon
Kosmas chapter 16 . 1/16
Forgot about this story until you updated. Lovely as always :]
mani nova chapter 16 . 1/16
Nice chapter
Update soon
MusingAIR chapter 16 . 1/16
Fun chapter and I love Deidara, I can't wait for more and I have to wonder against who you are going to mKe her fight. Being with the Akatsuki is always fun and I wonde are you going to have sakura ask sasori why he joined the organization and if you do will you say how it was because he was defeated by Konan? So yeah please update soon!
Nyxed chapter 16 . 1/16
YES! You updated! THANK YOU! I think I actually screamed when i got the notification but couldn't read the story because i was still in class. But anyway, please update soon! I really love this story and I really want to see the fight between Sakura and the unknown Akatsuki. I already have a few theories of who it could be. Update soon please! :)
leontinees chapter 16 . 1/16
I loved it to no end! :D And I am also SO happy to have you back!
I want to read the first time Sakura meets someone at the shower. Yes, I want to know how much "mature" can any of the men be, having her stepping inside... specially a certain red-head. Doesn't he have anything to say about the matter of Sakura sharing shower-time? :D
I love the ending quote. Please update soon!
alleycat7 chapter 16 . 1/16
Thank you so much for the new chapter! I love reading Simplicity and can't wait for the next chapter!
yuukiininah chapter 1 . 1/16
thank you so very much forl updating! You really made my day! Im looking forward to you upcoming stories in the future :)
Colette Hyuga chapter 16 . 1/16
Wow. Loved it. Sakura is finally in akastuki, whol will she fight? I wonder how her interaction with itachi will be.. will he try to kill her?
rothfyae chapter 16 . 1/16
I'd forgotten how much I enjoy this story. So much so, in fact, that I nearly died of laughter when Sakura commented on the Ame base's architectural design, and only have about two and a half more hours until my alarm goes off for school. Congratulations, your work is just as excellent as I remember it being the first time I read this!
970 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »