Reviews for Simplicity
Seiiruu chapter 16 . 3/31/2016
I was hooked after reading the summary. I absolutely love how this story's shaping out. :D
Guest chapter 16 . 3/27/2016
Update soon yeah? This is amazing
d chapter 1 . 3/27/2016
Please update! I found this story nearly a year ago, and I've been checking it for updates ever other week! I love this! In 50 years, this will be the one fanfic I remember the name of! I even memorized the author name and number of chapters! This is an awesome story, and you should update it! Please!
RandomFan chapter 16 . 3/27/2016
OMG! the plot and character build up is fantastic~ XD LOVE IT~!
Cant wait for the next update and will eagerly wait for it :3
Silver Vox chapter 16 . 3/26/2016
This story is brilliant! I hope there'll be more coming, one day. It's very fascinating to see Sakura being loyal to something other than Konoha from an early age and with a good, credible reason
Zafit chapter 16 . 3/26/2016
Please, please, more chapters :D (La verdad que no sé lo que hablo, pero hago mi mejor esfuerzo para que me entiendas T.T. No soy muy buena con el ingles...) You is awesome. I like your story. Please, continue :'3
I love you (and your story)
MysticMoonlight474 chapter 16 . 3/24/2016
Please please PLEASE continue the story! I'm really enjoying it!
disillusioned-drought chapter 16 . 3/22/2016
This is a great read and I'm looking forward to the next chapter. May the muses stick with you, and bring a quicker update. But hey good things come to those who wait.
Anime no Akuma chapter 16 . 3/21/2016
Are you going to post the next chapter soon? Beacause it's a really good story!
Jay chapter 16 . 3/16/2016
OMG this story I can't. Pretty please update I will give you virtual cookies and hugs. This story is one of the best I've ever read.
Nephilim.Gates chapter 12 . 3/8/2016
Oh your story is so amazing. I really hope you don't plan to end it here :c. I love the bond between Sakura & Sasuke as genin which developed out of respect for each other. This wasn't shown in the anime which just made Sakura's character look bad; only developing her in Shippuden. And it's nice to see Sakura not fighting with Naruto like how its usually portrayed. Basically, I think your Sakura should have been the genin Sakura in the anime _ she may be a bit op-ed here but her character would've definitely garnered more respect from the haters. I enjoy the flow of your story although the cliffhangers drive me crazy xD. Please keep up the good work shannaro!
Sigh chapter 5 . 3/6/2016
I'm too much of a coward to make an account and review this from an actual tag lol. But i feel like your Sakura is treading dangerously close to Mary-Sue territory. I guess that's why I stop reading it after the first 4 chapters every time. Cause I've come back to this like 5 times cause I love me a good SasoSaku.

But I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and continue reading cause honestly your writing skills are on point. You're a great writer. I'm just thrown off by how powerful you've made Sakura.
Jenifael09 chapter 16 . 2/29/2016
Love your story! Do you have a another chapter?
qwerty chapter 1 . 2/28/2016
"RING! RING! Banana Phone!"
I am grinning like you wouldn't believe right now. Great start.
Asuha Fukaraido chapter 16 . 2/25/2016
Omg, i love this. I don't care how long it takes to have a new chapter, I will be here. X
1,126 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »