Reviews for Simplicity
I seriously love this fanfic
Please update! I LOVE THIS SOOOOOOOO MUCH!
Shadows-Fallen-Angel chapter 16 . 2/13
"ring ring,
Banana phone"

sorry I have been reading till this point in one go.
really just wanted you to know that I skim and remembered your AU in the first chapter.

looking forward to the development of the plot.
Kiera Deathblade chapter 16 . 2/12
I beg of you! Please update! Its sooooo amazing!
Tobee chapter 16 . 2/7
Brings back memories.
Hiei's Cute Girl chapter 16 . 2/2
This is so impossibly good! I've only just started reading it, but I feel so familiar with your style. Keep up the incredible work! Hopefully, you'll get 1000 reviews with this amazing chapter.

Also, Banana Phone! Because I was late to the party, but I make it a point to read ANs

Cheers!
Koomahana chapter 16 . 1/28
Nice, i can't wait for the fight! Oh is Itachi going to tattle on Sakura-chan?
Suki Harlett chapter 16 . 1/28
Hiii

Okey, I love it. REALLY. Dei is a love, and Sasori is like shy? But I love him too. OMG I want her to meet Itachi! Please, she can fight with him? But she must win! HAHAHHA idk, I love Sakura! SHE CAAAAN DO IT! I want Konan and Saku being friends, please?

LOVE your fic you write AWESOME, I will wait for the update, it's nearly February! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE.

Greetings,

Suki Harlett.

PD: I LOVE AKATSUKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
The Imperfect Me chapter 16 . 1/26
I had to do a bit of skimming in the other chapters as a recap, but I'm liking where this fanfiction is going!
acetwolf94 chapter 16 . 1/22
ADD MORE!
TheVastEmptiness chapter 16 . 1/22
AH! You updated! I'm so unbelievably happy right now, you just have no idea
Blah-cakes chapter 16 . 1/21
Thank you so much for updating! I don't even care if this chapter is filler-ish. I still found it interesting and wonderful. I wonder who Sakura will be fighting... Anyway, update when you can.
Uncertain Shifter chapter 16 . 1/21
*Stares blankly at alert story screen*
*#Refreshes window#*
*#%Blinks in disbelief as a smile slowly appears%#*
It took me a bit to really belive that this was updated, but I feel the wait was worth it!
I'm looking forward to Sakura & Kakuzu's battle over the supplying the infirmary! _
KiariKyoKiba chapter 16 . 1/19
Yes, you updated!
Thank you so much!
Also, take your time, personally, I would rather you take a long time to update and give great chapters, than have you update and feel forced into doing it.
Along with that, I REALLY love your poems (?, I can't remember if that's the word at the moment,) at the end of the chapters. They're amazing. Seriously. How do you come up with them?
nayuta chapter 16 . 1/19
Woohoo! Update! :D
Loved it!
Please update soon again :)
Yours nayuta