Reviews for Simplicity
Radita chapter 16 . 1/3/2017
please come back
olebaneder chapter 1 . 1/2/2017
this fanfiction is amazing. i love sakura and sasori's relationship too. can't wait to see who she's facing off though. hope the next chapter will come out soon cause dang miss author, you're trotting the lines of your number one rule already which makes us readers very very sad. bye~ you're amazing by the way.
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 13 . 12/21/2016
Chakra pills not being allowed? That's, kind of ridiculous. Not only did Kiba use them, but this is a substitute for war, where killing is allowed. Why the heck wouldn't they be allowed?
AngelAzazel88 chapter 16 . 11/16/2016
I have reread this book and itd amazing! i love it!
Missingwings chapter 16 . 11/9/2016
I seriously can't tell you how much I love this story. I love your characterization, the way you're playing the story out, and how the characters are interacting with each other. Sakura is a believable character, without being annoying or overpowered. AND SASORI! I love what you're doing with him, and how his and Sakura's relationship is. And, while I like the dynamic now, I cannot WAIT for them to get together. My favorite part of the whole story, though it's all spectacular, is the poems at the bottom. Seriously, they're well written and fit perfectly with the chapter. That takes serious talent. Amazing story, and I can't wait for you to continue!
lilacwrath chapter 16 . 10/29/2016
Can't wait to see Sakura fighting an Akatsuki member!
Keep up the amazing job!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2016
RING! RING! Banana phone!
Lillaflor chapter 16 . 9/15/2016
This is art. Eternal art. Seriously, this is a wonderful piece of work. Please, don't leave us fans hanging for so long!
roxybuttercup107 chapter 16 . 9/3/2016
please update
X chapter 8 . 8/13/2016
Haha, you think AP classes are hard? You're in for a shock when you actually get into a university.
Silver Blood chapter 16 . 8/12/2016
I'm honestly starting to get worried. I really hope you're okay.I don't think I can remembr all the names I used to review. I'm waiting for your update. I've always like the characters in your story.
Good job. I hpe you are doing fine.
Albertasteinthe21st.genius chapter 16 . 8/5/2016
More!
Guest chapter 16 . 7/10/2016
OHMYGOD I am so blessed, blessed, I tell you, to have discovered this amazing fanfic. I love your characterization of Sakura. Amazing work and keep it up! Can't wait to see Sakura kick even more ass!
Yaaaaaaaaas Girl chapter 16 . 7/9/2016
Eagerly awaiting the next chapter! _

I hope life is treating you well~
Guest chapter 16 . 7/1/2016
I'm patiently awaiting the next chapter, and I totally understand that it's hard to always update on schedule. Life gets in the way sometimes! I hope you continue.
1,151 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »