Reviews for Simplicity
Black Dagger chapter 16 . 6/13/2016
I don't think the readers of the story care if you have not updated yet. We all have a taste of a freaking busy life so it's actually a real treat if you manage to find time writing fanfic. Me, for one, does not care about you breaking vow no. 1 if you fulfill vow no. 2 . And yes I have high hopes that you will still continue this story even if some of the reviews are total bullshit about you not being able to update in a year.

You are really a great author with a beautiful technique of writing and if anyone else says otherwise , don't listen to them. You have the talent to be a great author.

And yes I've been with you since you start writing this fic and I'm really sorry you have to deal with all those sorry excuse of a human for acting as if they are paying you to do this fic. I don't really care how long it took you to update again but I hope you find some time for this fic. I am still waiting.. Yeah, no matter how long it took you to find some time.

Good luck. Update soon.
Loopholes47 chapter 16 . 6/11/2016
This story is wonderful! Please continue, Author-san.
anitramrollan30 chapter 4 . 6/7/2016
did you know you blab about alot for a lazy ass author ?
Aankon27 chapter 16 . 6/2/2016
What happened to vow no 1 ?
Kaderin chapter 16 . 5/19/2016
I'm a bit sad to write this when the current number of reviews amuses me so much (1,099 is a pretty number, I like it) but I couldn't not say how much I enjoy reading this. I'm also a bit sad that there's no more to read yet when it just got extremely interesting, but I'm sure you're very busy and I am content to wait as long as it takes :)
I really really enjoyed this. Thanks for writing
MayhemBunny chapter 16 . 5/9/2016
This is fantastic, hope it continues!
MysteryEarth chapter 16 . 5/6/2016
Hi. Great story. Thanks for your good work. I really liked reading it so far, so I hope you are continuing this! :)
Guest chapter 16 . 4/10/2016
so what happened to sakura being dark and what not and severely loyal to sasori and only sasori looks like she isn't gonna be willing to harm anybody from leaf
Seiiruu chapter 16 . 3/31/2016
I was hooked after reading the summary. I absolutely love how this story's shaping out. :D
Guest chapter 16 . 3/27/2016
Update soon yeah? This is amazing
d chapter 1 . 3/27/2016
Please update! I found this story nearly a year ago, and I've been checking it for updates ever other week! I love this! In 50 years, this will be the one fanfic I remember the name of! I even memorized the author name and number of chapters! This is an awesome story, and you should update it! Please!
RandomFan chapter 16 . 3/27/2016
OMG! the plot and character build up is fantastic~ XD LOVE IT~!
Cant wait for the next update and will eagerly wait for it :3
Silver Vox chapter 16 . 3/26/2016
This story is brilliant! I hope there'll be more coming, one day. It's very fascinating to see Sakura being loyal to something other than Konoha from an early age and with a good, credible reason
Zafit chapter 16 . 3/26/2016
Please, please, more chapters :D (La verdad que no sé lo que hablo, pero hago mi mejor esfuerzo para que me entiendas T.T. No soy muy buena con el ingles...) You is awesome. I like your story. Please, continue :'3
I love you (and your story)
MysticMoonlight474 chapter 16 . 3/24/2016
Please please PLEASE continue the story! I'm really enjoying it!
1,134 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »