Reviews for One Desperate Moment
Kalen chapter 15 . 5/3
Bawwwwww. This is one of the cutest Delena famfictions ive ever read. Thank you for writing it! Now, Imma just gonna go take a peak at your other writings, and see if you kept up your fabulousness!
Helix Spencer chapter 15 . 5/3
The utter feels I got while reading this were monumental. Thank you so much for writing this beauty! (:
IvyMcNeil chapter 15 . 3/21
Very good
I like this story you should make a part 2 about delena how their relationship works out and how Elena deals with being intimate again
Guest chapter 15 . 8/28/2016
I lovvveeedddd the story ... beautifully written
jairem chapter 15 . 8/20/2016
It has been long time since this story finished but I really enjoyed it. You characters were well done and believable. Also nice wrinting
Guest chapter 15 . 7/24/2016
Ayayayayayayay omg so much fluff and feels and ugh you made my night lol
doaniedove chapter 15 . 6/8/2016
c"I
Guest chapter 15 . 5/16/2016
Nice story I enjoyed it, Seeing Elena that weak was a little strange but still nice change to see her so dependant on Damon :)
Name Skye chapter 15 . 8/17/2015
Beautiful story. Good job.
zaubernuss chapter 15 . 6/29/2015
This was really nice. I particularly liked how you handled Stefan. Usually, writer's turn him into the villian to get Delena going - making readers dislike him because he's acting nasty, jealous, sometimes even aggressive. But that's not how I ever saw him. Altough I ship Delena, I like Stefan, and he was extremely likable by being so incredibly selfless and understanding in this.
Guest chapter 15 . 5/7/2015
BEST. STORY. EVER.
WickedBlue chapter 15 . 7/5/2014
That was so perfect for my sappy romantic heart. I really love it, all the angst and h/c and of course the romance. Brilliant fic.
AlwaysElisabethian chapter 15 . 1/1/2014
I loved this! I love how you really take the time to build up Damon and Elena's relationship. Amazing story! I love how you manage to keep the "red thread" throughout the whole story, while you're building up the relationship, giving Elena time to realise it's Damon she loves, not Stefan. Amazing. Just amazing.
xosummergirlox123 chapter 15 . 12/28/2013
i loved this story it was really well written I think :)
good job