Reviews for One Desperate Moment
I lovvveeedddd the story ... beautifully written
jairem chapter 15 . 8/20
It has been long time since this story finished but I really enjoyed it. You characters were well done and believable. Also nice wrinting
Ayayayayayayay omg so much fluff and feels and ugh you made my night lol
doaniedove chapter 15 . 6/8
Nice story I enjoyed it, Seeing Elena that weak was a little strange but still nice change to see her so dependant on Damon :)
Name Skye chapter 15 . 8/17/2015
Beautiful story. Good job.
zaubernuss chapter 15 . 6/29/2015
This was really nice. I particularly liked how you handled Stefan. Usually, writer's turn him into the villian to get Delena going - making readers dislike him because he's acting nasty, jealous, sometimes even aggressive. But that's not how I ever saw him. Altough I ship Delena, I like Stefan, and he was extremely likable by being so incredibly selfless and understanding in this.
Guest chapter 15 . 5/7/2015
WickedBlue chapter 15 . 7/5/2014
That was so perfect for my sappy romantic heart. I really love it, all the angst and h/c and of course the romance. Brilliant fic.
AlwaysElisabethian chapter 15 . 1/1/2014
I loved this! I love how you really take the time to build up Damon and Elena's relationship. Amazing story! I love how you manage to keep the "red thread" throughout the whole story, while you're building up the relationship, giving Elena time to realise it's Damon she loves, not Stefan. Amazing. Just amazing.
xosummergirlox123 chapter 15 . 12/28/2013
i loved this story it was really well written I think :)
good job
Leandril chapter 15 . 9/9/2013
Sappy ending or not, this was a great read. Thank you!
WitchMitzi chapter 15 . 9/2/2013
I enjoyed your story
DElena all the way chapter 15 . 8/30/2013
I loved it to read - storyline was new ( to me) - what I really appreciate. It is boring to read almost the same storyline again and again from different writers. THANKS to you again.
BellesYellowRose chapter 15 . 8/17/2013
Awesome story! I loved how you kept Damon in character and I really like how you did Caroline. I liked seeing not just as a dumb blonde but as a vampire girl who can hold her own. My only critique would be is that I think Elena should have been injured a little more during the attack for the emotional trauma she had afterwards (it seemed a little weird for her to be SO upset when all they did was rip her clothes and throw her around a little bit) but other than that it was great. Def going into my favorites!