Reviews for One Desperate Moment
WickedBlue chapter 15 . 7/5/2014
That was so perfect for my sappy romantic heart. I really love it, all the angst and h/c and of course the romance. Brilliant fic.
AlwaysElisabethian chapter 15 . 1/1/2014
I loved this! I love how you really take the time to build up Damon and Elena's relationship. Amazing story! I love how you manage to keep the "red thread" throughout the whole story, while you're building up the relationship, giving Elena time to realise it's Damon she loves, not Stefan. Amazing. Just amazing.
xosummergirlox123 chapter 15 . 12/28/2013
i loved this story it was really well written I think :)
good job
Leandril chapter 15 . 9/9/2013
Sappy ending or not, this was a great read. Thank you!
WitchMitzi chapter 15 . 9/2/2013
I enjoyed your story
DElena all the way chapter 15 . 8/30/2013
I loved it to read - storyline was new ( to me) - what I really appreciate. It is boring to read almost the same storyline again and again from different writers. THANKS to you again.
BellesYellowRose chapter 15 . 8/17/2013
Awesome story! I loved how you kept Damon in character and I really like how you did Caroline. I liked seeing not just as a dumb blonde but as a vampire girl who can hold her own. My only critique would be is that I think Elena should have been injured a little more during the attack for the emotional trauma she had afterwards (it seemed a little weird for her to be SO upset when all they did was rip her clothes and throw her around a little bit) but other than that it was great. Def going into my favorites!
caspasta chapter 15 . 8/2/2013
CUTE! :3
Rasha007 chapter 15 . 5/30/2013
Awww, that was sweet! Great story :-)
Aj chapter 15 . 4/1/2013
That you are my friend:)
AC chapter 15 . 3/24/2013
I never thought I was, but I am so a sucker for fluff
Guest chapter 15 . 3/12/2013
love it, can u write more
Clueless Girl chapter 15 . 3/10/2013
I am a sucker for these endings! Bravo!
DelenaRain chapter 15 . 2/11/2013
Omg I love this story!
Guest chapter 15 . 10/5/2012
no! not sappy at all! i loved this this is by far the best vd fanfiction i have read! your are a extremely talented writer, i hope to here more!