Reviews for Complicated Shadow
ArkieR chapter 11 . 11/14/2015
Goooooooosh. Where do I begin?

I adore this fic. I adore all the little details, and all the characters popping in and out, and the fact it /actually makes some sense/ (Quite the achievement in these fanfiction types). Seems like I took an unintentional break from your writing for a while, but I'm sure I've said this before: I will without a doubt be reading this again.
zoewinter1 chapter 11 . 7/9/2015
that was cute, and I'm glad everything worked out for everybody at the end :3
Guest chapter 11 . 3/16/2015
Oh, I just love it! So awesome, amazing, brilliant story!
3shadowprincess chapter 11 . 2/20/2014
So fluffy! I love the ending!
Rey129 chapter 11 . 12/7/2013
…Aw, Lovi is so sweet in this story, despite being, well, Lovi.
Calexy chapter 11 . 9/19/2013
This was such an adorable fan fiction- I loved it! It wasn't too short or too long, and nothing was over explained or under explained. I love how you made Romano have such a sweet side, instead of making him a heartless bastard like most people do. You made everyone in this have a good side; whether they were on the good side or bad side. I just loved it so much- I can't even- GAHHH

Great job. I loved reading it ;w;
Guest chapter 2 . 8/5/2013
Okay. So that was Spain... and I realized I read the sentence wrong orz
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Y'know I seriously thought the killer was Spain until you mentioned Antonio... unless that's a different Antonio...?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
No! Not poor Antonio! Loving would be heartbroken!
Kosaji chapter 11 . 11/17/2012
Awww, Romano is so cute!
sakurascones chapter 11 . 10/27/2012
I liked the ending. Gosh, Antonio really doesn't belong in the mafia,though his personality is hilarious.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/20/2012
Funny that Chik-Fil-A is mentioned in a slash fic. Anyway, I liked your fic; read it all in one go. I like how you incorporated so much of the cast in and you made the Nordic 5 the entire prescient. MERRY CHRISTMAS OR SOMETHING
phoenixphlight chapter 11 . 5/11/2012
Cute. I like how you tied up all the loose ends and humanized the mafia people. Everything ended up working out. I also liked how you didn't make Ivan a bad guy. I think too many people do that.
PunkRocky chapter 11 . 11/13/2011
That was a wonderful story, and I really, really loved it. It is definitely one of my favorites. I definitely love Alfred's accent and the Southern setting. I was smiling the whole way through.
TheCoventryConundrum chapter 3 . 11/10/2011
god the whole yank thing is so true lol