Reviews for Complicated Shadow
Guest chapter 11 . 8/20/2012
Funny that Chik-Fil-A is mentioned in a slash fic. Anyway, I liked your fic; read it all in one go. I like how you incorporated so much of the cast in and you made the Nordic 5 the entire prescient. MERRY CHRISTMAS OR SOMETHING
phoenixphlight chapter 11 . 5/11/2012
Cute. I like how you tied up all the loose ends and humanized the mafia people. Everything ended up working out. I also liked how you didn't make Ivan a bad guy. I think too many people do that.
PunkRocky chapter 11 . 11/13/2011
That was a wonderful story, and I really, really loved it. It is definitely one of my favorites. I definitely love Alfred's accent and the Southern setting. I was smiling the whole way through.
TheCoventryConundrum chapter 3 . 11/10/2011
god the whole yank thing is so true lol
TheCoventryConundrum chapter 11 . 8/11/2011
they got a puppy aw thats so cute
TheCoventryConundrum chapter 9 . 8/11/2011
yep arthurs a wizard i had the exact same reaction al did
LovelyToMeetYou chapter 11 . 7/8/2011
Wow, great fic! It was quick, witty and funny, loved it! The mafia take on the Vargas was entertaining as well as the police one. Loved it!
AlabamaAnon from Hetalia KM chapter 11 . 7/4/2011
So I just finished reading this on the Kink Meme and I just HAD to see if you'd de-anoned yet, and I'm so glad you did! I left you a review on the KM but since it's been like three months since you posted this story there, I wasn't sure if you would see it, so I wanted to review on here too in order to make sure you knew just how awesome you were. So yeah, everything below this is copypasta'd from my other review.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*flails*

I don't know what to say other than that this story is PERFECT.

I'm not originally from Alabama but I've lived here five years (I'm attending Auburn University) and just asdfghjkllashgrkslgrhesjgk

I want to go to Shannon so bad now ;~; and eat at the Sugar Maple and meet Susan and everyone and just uuuuuuuuugh

And I loved the phone call at the end, that was just hilariously awesome you have no idea. I mean seriously.

It would have been nice if you'd mentioned the Iron Bowl back around Thanksgiving, though-seeing as it pretty much eats up the minds of all Alabamians during Thanksgiving weekend. But I can forgive you for that. Arthur would have been confused as fuck about it anyway.
Kayzz chapter 11 . 6/28/2011
Hooray for reading this in a day!

This is just my weird mind speaking, but I laughed like mad during that part with Veneziano, Ludwig and Sergio. Idk I think it was Veneziano and how hilariously-weirdly-creepy that was.

Also, for some reason I did not expect it to end like that. I mean with Romano being all "We're protecting you now" or whatever deal. xD

Anywhos, loved this fic so much xD Like, sooooooooooooo much. You are a very good writer :)
obvious things are obvious chapter 11 . 6/10/2011
awww. i love how iggy got to live and spain got to be free again. love all the usuk and spamano bits. and also the BTT moments. the mafia!romano moments were specially awesome (big fan of spamano here). and it's nice that everyone got a happy ending in the end. good job on this! this just made me "d'awww" specially at the end part. \:D/
bombayxprodigy chapter 11 . 6/5/2011
WOW so i started reading this yesterday morning and COULD NOT STOP! Your stories are so well written and have amazing plot and depth, please keep up your awesome writing! You are slowly turning me into a USUK fan XD.

~BxP
Trumpet-Geek chapter 11 . 6/1/2011
Is it weird that I LOVED the last bit with the mafia and Arthur? That was totally my favorite part. Especialy loved the word prisspot. :D
Vlurry19 chapter 11 . 5/26/2011
It was a good story. For some reason, I found myself rooting for the Mafia dudes. *sniff*

Thanks for writing!
Kiki-Bunny chapter 11 . 5/20/2011
I loved this! And Alfred southern-ness. Definitely a story worth adding to my favorites, with the perfect mix of comedy, drama, and romance. x3
SuckThatDuck chapter 11 . 5/15/2011
Is it over? Whaaaaaat? Oh well. Yayaaay. Happy ending. No one dies. Alfred you're so perfect. I want my boyfriend to take a bullet from me and be a charming double agent from the South. Uuurrrrggg.
127 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »