Reviews for Complicated Shadow
Skadiyoko chapter 11 . 5/11/2011
This story is just too sweet! I believe I got a cavity, so I'll bill you for my dentist later.

I also like how it was origional. Ivan as the bad guy gets annoying after a while (omg, I just rememberd, poor Sadiq! D': ), so these antagonists were refreshing~.

Keep making beautiful stories like this, love! Unfortunately USUK needs it... I'd give a better review, but my brain is shutting down for the day. _'

*hugs and hearts*
Teenage Mouse chapter 11 . 5/10/2011
Great ending! I've been reading more and more depressing endings to USUK fics recently, so this was a breath of fresh air!

I loved the story. The romance was soooooo sweet and addictive! I wish it could have dragged on and on, but I'm glad I got to read an ending. Even more than depressing endings I'm MORE sick of fics with NO ENDING AT ALL!

Thank you for seeing this through to the end.
Quainttheatre chapter 11 . 5/9/2011
I really enjoyed the plot of the story (and all the fluff) I also would enjoy maybe seeing a sequel :) but this story was defiantly a good read :)
voldemortsfanfiction chapter 11 . 5/9/2011
This fic was amazing for itself, but Lovino's call at the end...pefect. I laughed so much! It was hilarious and in character, you gave this fic the perfect ending.

Elliona1 chapter 11 . 5/8/2011
Love your creativeness in this story. Keep up the good work cant wait for your next update.
Vermilion Skies chapter 11 . 5/8/2011
Very lovely story, dear. Overall, I enjoyed many aspects of it - from the unique setting, to how Alfred and Arthur's relationship was developing(and their happy ending). It was nice that Lovino wan't completely ruthless at the end, and you gave him a good explanation for not being so as well.

Keep up the good work, and thank you so much for the wonderful read.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/8/2011
/sniff.

It's o-over? D':...

Oh well.. It was fantastic while it lasted, and this is absolutely going to be going on my list of fanfictions to reread. This, like most of your stories, is one of the best out there for this fanfiction.

Thank you so much for your writing!
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 11 . 5/8/2011
"lap full of kittens" only triggered to me "lap full of squirming 6-month-old-dog" after that ending. xDDD I loved the phone call, by the way. Feli WOULD. *heartheartheart* I'm glad it turned out all right for both sides. And dear Tonio... that image of him in prison was just... adorably him. He's just that happy-go-lucky... *squees*

Haha, I feel like I'm a little incomprehensible right now... ; Lovi talking made me happy (the way he talks always brightens my day- he's totally as cute as Tonio sees him). Wish we could've seen more of Lovi and Tonio together though! D: Tonio was barely in the story besides like the first chapter, after all. I really loved the mafia guys. They make a nice set~ Kinda wonder what Al's response would be if Artie had told him Romano called though. ;;

I also am kind of really wonderfully amused at the German, Spanish, and Italian speaking mafia who apparently are all quadlingual. xDD And glad the peach walls came back. Happy family times~~~ Wonder what the mafia do for Christmas... oO;;; xD I thought Christmas and then mafia and then Tonio. xD He'd totally make everyone celebrate. And Gil. And Feli. And Lovi would protest the entire time but still go along with it. *heart*

Um, either way... Thanks for writing! :D It was TONS of fun.
yintsunami chapter 11 . 5/8/2011
:D YAY HAPPY ENDING! 3333 and now Artie is protected by the mafia... SWEET! XDDDD
alguien22792 chapter 11 . 5/8/2011
LOL the phone call was funny XDDD

I really love this story so thank you so much for writing it!~
Liila6241 chapter 11 . 5/8/2011
I can't believe it's the end already! It felt like yesterday when I first started reading and fell in love with this story! I have enjoyed reading this so much! :D Your writing is amazing!

I loved this last chapter! It really did give me closure and I loved the bit at the end when Lovi called Arthur and told him he was going to back off! :D I know they are going to have such happy lives!

Thanks so much for sharing this story! I can't wait to see what you come up with next! :D
Kanoi-chan chapter 11 . 5/8/2011
Awwww, I've really enjoyed reading this story. I actually kind of loved the ending, especially the adorable phone call from the mafia members. I hope to see more from you in the near future D
ohoholyshit chapter 11 . 5/8/2011
GAH, THE FLUFF, AND GAH SO CUTE AND, OH MY GOD ROMANO, WHY SO ADORABLE?

/ahem.

I like what you did with Romano and Gilbert.

And yes, Antonio in jail? Bahaha, no. I can see him being Yandere or killing someone, but not in jail. It just doesn't work. I really like how at the end, even if it all didn't work out perfectly, it did work out. And the puppy. Oh god, how would Alfred get them a puppy. xD

Your characterizations are spot on, and I absolutely love you for it. Continue writing wonderful stories, I'll continue to read. :D
LuLeo chapter 11 . 5/8/2011
Best ending ever! ...Is it strange that I felt proud when they said that 'the sniper really knew what he was doing'? Oh, Golbo, I love you!

I'm a little sad that this is the end...kind of looked forward to when Artie and Lovi would meet...sequel? *puppy eyes*
SaxyMisty chapter 11 . 5/7/2011