Reviews for Complicated Shadow
Tamer Lorika chapter 11 . 5/7/2011
This FIC is a lapful of kittens. Good greif, I'm so glad you made me like Romano at the end. I KNEW he had a heart! Awww and Feli making him call and telling him about the protection - that's just freaking adorable and so perfect.

Pff, yeah, cover the DOG's ears, not the BABY's. I think its perfect they got a dog. BECAUSE AL IS ONE TOO.

I make very little sense. Anyway. This was an awesome ride.
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 10 . 5/3/2011
Oh god. Yes, Hungary's flowery safehouse. Yes Prussia fucking Hungary and making good use of the phrase "I'm fucking your wife." Yes, "you got it, sugar" is the sexiest phrase in the world.

Oh dear god, though, I have no idea which side I want to win in this... for one thing, Alfie and Artie being ripped apart would have me bawling, but I'd be so sad to see Feli and everyone getting shut down... conflicting emotions are upsetting! D: Ahh, the suspense is killing me~~~
Ayowaeeowa chapter 10 . 5/2/2011
Oh my God this is so sad. Now Arthur has to leave all his friends, and he has to leave Alfred plus, there's a murderer after him. I can't wait to see how it all ends. Its so suspenseful I just love it.
simplytrop chapter 10 . 5/2/2011
Okay since you asked! Well, part of the reason I'm too lazy to review is because when I review I leave REALLY LONG reviews so it takes soooo long to write and stuff... I usually don't crit though, so if you wanted that, uh... you can mention it or something. Ummm I also read the entire fic on the kinkmeme already so this will just be a review for everything... HERE GOES! XD

First, kudos to the setting! Haha I did not expect to see small town police detective!Alfred with man from the big city!Arthur! Also, how Spain is the villain in here sort of... ahh it is totally rare to see Arthur up against Antonio and of course it's always great to see mafia~ XD (Antonio is soooo super creepy in this btw! He sounds so insane lol But but I totally adore the Spamano in here... Romano is such a cutie! Haha, I loved the end where he called the job off!)

You know when I read this, I was totally like "WHY ON EARTH would Arthur EVER tell Francis what he's up to?" though I sort of brushed it off as they are probably undesirable friends so since Francis asked, Arthur would tell him. Hahahaha I am so glad that came back in the fic to tie in to that plot point at the end! I AM SUPER CURIOUS about how Francis, Gilbert, and Antonio even became friends... I mean, I can understand Gilbert and Antonio being both in the mafia and stuff... but how do they know Francis who's a writer?

I also totally love the little details of the town that really flesh out the setting like the diner and Canada's kitchen... lol. For some reason I have a super vivid image of Canada's kitchen XD'' And America's SUPER MESSY house lol. I am totally wondering if this town is a real place or not? Because there are so many details that it makes it sound like a place you've been to before, hahaha. XD

The Canada/Ukraine is also so adorable! Haha I totally love how Ukraine really likes feeding people XD And how Canada is traumatized by the thought of Alfred having sex with anyone lolol Oh brothers~ I like that super awkward conversation he had with Arthur about for heaven's sake, not doing it in the house lolol

Anyway ON TO THE USUK WHICH I TOTALLY LOVE AND ADORE! It's so sweet how Alfred is so into his job so he doesn't want to date Arthur... it is even cuter when they totally totally fail at keeping their hands to themselves lol. Also, the dialogue in that scene of the drunken fumbling in the toilets. I can totally imagine it! Especially how sexy Alfred is asd;flkjasdf;lkjasd;flkj;alsdkfj AMAAAAZIIING~~! Hahaha I totally imagine him in like sort of police uniform (actually through this entire fic, I just imagine Alfred in like a cross between a cowboy outfit and a police uniform, you know like a sheriff with a badge type of thing... I don't know why... lol) ravishing Arthur against a wall XD Excellent!

I think it's so adorable how comfortable Alfred and Arthur are with each through... the majority of this fic, really! Despite the bits of "This is not a serious relationship" angst, I don't know, it's just so adorable for me! And clearly that was such a lie about it not mattering, hahaha. I LOVE THAT REUNION SCENE SO MUCH! Bawwwwwwwww ;v; I sort of want to know what Alfred was doing in that missing week thing even though it's not really important... XD

And at the end! AHHHH Alfred saved Arthur's life! That was so sweet and cute and traumatizing all at once! From the outside POV, it was soooo sweet to see the USUK and Arthur freaking out when Alfred got shot! I totally love all the sweet, intimate USUK moments in this fic!

ALSO the mention of SuFin... cannot get over how cute they are! Hahaha BERWALD YOU ARE SO COOL! XD XD

I am really curious about the mafia organization, I admit. So like Italy and Romano are at the top of the bunch with Gilbert and Antonio as assassins... but I am really curious about Austria and Switzerland and how their relationship works and Austria's relationship to the mafia and stuff. Also, why Vash would risk everything just to help a friend of a friend to break out of jail when he doesn't know Antonio and you know, breaking an assassin out of jail is sort of... bad. lol Like when I read about Vash helping out Roderich, I thought Vash was being blackmailed or something (like with Lili) but then it was never really explained so ...now I am super curious about their past, haha.

Also, when Arthur told Ivan what he was really doing there, I seriously expected Ivan to also be in the mafia or something... or like end in a fight with one of the mafia guys to protect Arthur and stuff (since it was sort of hinted he's really protective of his employees so Alfred felt it was safe to have Arthur work there), etc.

Anyway, again I love the ending and how Italy made Romano call Arthur lol. I'm so glad it tied up that way (up until then, I wasn't COMPLETELY sure that the mafia was going to leave Arthur alone)!

Also, just so you know, I totally have this fic bookmarked XD Hahaha I don't really use the fav feature here since I just bookmark everything from everywhere! So I totally intend to reread this again! THANKS SO MUCH FOR WRITING IT! /end longest review ever lol
TheNinjaWangsta chapter 10 . 4/30/2011
I'm really sad this is coming to an end... The idea was original, the personalities were spot on, everything was perfect. I can't wait for the resolution of this wonderful fic.
anon123abc chapter 10 . 4/30/2011
This chapter was amazing... but they always are!

I can't wait until the next chapter... like seriously...
alguien22792 chapter 10 . 4/29/2011
Ohhh~ things are turning really interesting! I can't wait for the trial and to see what happens XD

Update soon please
Tamer Lorika chapter 10 . 4/29/2011
Oh GAH. The ending of this. aldk *blubbering* so so cute. I feel horrid for Artie - I can sense how scared he is - but at least he has Al next to him. I couldn't bear it if he didn't!

... Telling Ivan was a Really Bad Idea (c) wasn't it?

I think it was funny (and SO TRUE) how Artie's brain goes spiralling downward the moment he mixes up "me and Alfred" - the horror!

:3 I love. this. kyah. Yes. I'm sorry to see it go, but I look forward to the end.
yintsunami chapter 10 . 4/29/2011
;A; I'm going to be so sad when this story is over... UPDATE SOON!
voldemortsfanfiction chapter 9 . 4/18/2011
Aaaaaaaahhh, that ending. :D
yintsunami chapter 9 . 4/18/2011
SOOOO CUTE! 3 w
HamburgerWithTea chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Whoooaah i love this-! keep up the good work :D i will continiue reading now ;D
voldemortsfanfiction chapter 8 . 4/12/2011
Have I ever told you how I like to be right? (and is that a crush for Arthur that I detect on drunk!Francis...?)

Awe~ that last bit~ daaaw~ *melting over couple cuteness and BErwald and Tino and and- melts again*
Blyss0w0 chapter 6 . 4/11/2011
I love how you used the fall of Rome and turned it into the collapse of "Godfather Roma's empire." Clever!
Blyss0w0 chapter 5 . 4/11/2011
Austria, you're evil, too? What does Elizabeta think? Or is she evil too?

I'm glad you didn't depict Matt as shy and quiet. I really like his personality in your story.

Oh-ho, Black Friday! It's madness everywhere! I stay home, not much of a shopper anyways.

Glad to hear that you finished the story!
127 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »