Reviews for Complicated Shadow
Renkin-chan chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Ooooh, I do so look forward to reading more of this~!
black12345678 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
OMFG THIS IS AWSOME

PLEASE CONTINU SOON:)
heropastry chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Dude this is AWESOME. First of all I'd like to say: A SWORD. A FLIPPIN SWORD. Only Antonio would use a SWORD to carry out a hit. Also, I love how you manage to keep it slightly funny without detracting from the drama of the situation-it's a kind of perfect balance. Also, I love Arthur's reaction-he's very pragmatic about the situation and the way he tells Francis is so very HIM-there's no hysterics, he just tells it like it is. This is absolutely great so far and I'm damn glad I broke my self-imposed midterm week fanfiction reading ban.
Ms. Scouting chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Soo... you mean like a pairing US/UK or friendship? Either sounds pretty good with this.

It's really intriguing so far.
anon123abc chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Ooooh, so good!

This sounds like a really good story, I can't wait to read more!

Wait... why would he need warmer clothing if he's going down south... wait Dixie is south right? Okay never mind, I don't know what I'm talking about anymore...

Great first chapter... prolouge.

:D
TheNinjaWangsta chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
This idea is really original, I love it! I'm just sad poor Sadiq is... Dead.. *SOBS*
voldemortsfanfiction chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Ah, well, this is interesting...the only thing I'm sad about is that ARthur won't see Francis again, but oh well xD

..and, I got to ask, is this going to be USUK? because it isn't in the Romance category...
127 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9