Reviews for Harry Potter and the Unspeakable
jon08 chapter 1 . 5/9
Liking this so far. Love the idea of Dumbledore blowing himself to bits, no meddling senile old fool for Harry.
Can't wait to read more
sarahsezlove chapter 9 . 2/20
Totally loved it.
Breanna3593 chapter 3 . 1/23
Read
marthapreston4 chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
I love stories that have harry being raised by snape and one of his parents
marauders lover7 chapter 7 . 9/15/2014
SIRUS F*CKING BLACK IS DEAD?! No,no,no, why, why him. And any way, dementors can't kill you. I mean, yeah, they can suck out your soul, but your still living.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Tobias is a drunk and he beats Severus, so stop this! Tobias would never be nice to Severus.
pinkiepickle chapter 9 . 8/1/2014
HUFFLEPUFF WHAT THE HECK THAT JUST WRONG THIS IS AN AWESOME STORY AND ALL BUT HUFFLEPUFF WHAT THE HECK
jediofthelost chapter 9 . 7/26/2014
Please a squeal.
GHgirl chapter 9 . 6/18/2014
To Snapegirlkmf:
I must first answer your questions. The outcome of the trial was not surprising in the least. However, I was not expecting Gil to get killed, and certainly not by a muggle weapon. I should have known, though. Toby would never allow him to get away with what he had done to Severus. The sorting surprised me greatly, though I was not disappointed in the hat's choice. Harry is definitely loyal, and I don't think there was a better house for him. Ok, so now that your questions are answered, on to the review! So, overall, I love love love the story! The first one I've seen where Snape is the GOOD GUY! Snape being the godfather was definitely something unexpected, but in the end I grew to like the idea. Also, Toby! I love how Toby was included in the story, and again as the GOOD GUY! Snape having a dad has always been something I wanted to see. You are an incredible writing! Please write more like this! I am looking forward to more of your fan fics. Until then, Keep writing!
-GHgirl
Heksie chapter 10 . 5/29/2014
Very good fic. like you twist.
Zoe chapter 9 . 3/10/2014
I love it! This fanfic is so cool!
GurlNextDoor447 chapter 10 . 12/24/2013
Is there going to be another sequel? I LOVED this story and would love to read more! :D
Anon chapter 9 . 12/10/2013
loved the rhyme for Harry's sorting
Sakura Lisel chapter 2 . 12/5/2013
Wait the death eater cast a spell on the dursleys bodies to make it LOOK like the bodies had died from gunshot wounds? *lol* I guess the stupid death eatersd never heard of autopsies or anything. The mortician is going to be digging in FAKE bullet holes in the corpses looking for nonexistent bullets. *lol*

Though I think the neighbors are STUPIDER. If the Dursleys had really been killed by gunshots, especially since the only gun around was the shotgun, don't they think they would have HEARD something? I mean nobody seemed to have heard the Dursleys screams of terror and pain as they were tortured and killed, yet nobody in the whole neighborhood, heard any gunshots being fired? How long were the dursleys even lying there dead in their house before someone grew 'concerned' and came looking for them?
Noble Korhedron chapter 9 . 12/1/2013
Moving swiftly on to your sequel...