Reviews for Harry Potter and the Unspeakable
Anonymous chapter 8 . 9/9
️️️️️️️️️this story. Jk Rowling would be singing its praises.
aailaiqbal04 chapter 9 . 5/28
no offence but I rlly didn't like the sorting he should have been in griffinfore but it makes sence
Love2read23 chapter 9 . 5/21
Aw thank goodness all that ridiculousness with Gil Malfoy being a smug bastard and Sev in Azakabn is over. Hufflepuff makes sense.
Love2read23 chapter 8 . 5/21
Cracker crumb chicken sounds delcious. May I have the recipe?
Love2read23 chapter 6 . 5/21
I am so happy that you had Severus stop Olivander from creeping Harry out about the wand and demand a different one. I thought that it might be a ploy of Olivander and Dumbledore's that he have that wand and if Olivander didn't recognize Harry he might get a different one. I really like the one he got. Thank you for writing. Too bad Severus didn't disguise Harry or both of them. I think he being an Unspeakable would know better. Now people know and the Ministry is going to try and take Harry. Oh! I just remember that Dumbledore died fro. the ring already. Okay.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2016
ctcyf
tricorvus chapter 10 . 11/13/2016
This was a great story and I dearly wish it had been longer. Perhaps- since five years have passed - you might come back and show the finding of the rat traitor?
tricorvus chapter 6 . 11/13/2016
Maybe it's just me, but I almost felt an unspoken thought about Dumbledore there... because Fawkes was his perhaps? ...
Still damn good story!
tricorvus chapter 3 . 11/13/2016
This is excellent and although you're long since finished writing this; yes, Harry's reactions are proper for what he's been through.
tricorvus chapter 2 . 11/13/2016
Holy cats. TELL me you won an award for this.
tricorvus chapter 1 . 11/13/2016
Startling and revolutionary!
I like it!
TweakyGhostLover chapter 9 . 9/17/2016
YAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS GO TOBIAS YASSSS HA TAKE THAT GIL WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
TweakyGhostLover chapter 8 . 9/17/2016
YASSS GO SEV GO HARRY NO SEV DAMN YOU MALFOY
TweakyGhostLover chapter 6 . 9/16/2016
AWESOME
Bluewolf80 chapter 9 . 8/7/2016
This has the potential to be great. Unfortunately it missed the mark on several areas. It seemed as if you did a lot of research and put a great deal of work into some parts then gave others a hit and called it good. It doesn't work that way.
The thing with the vaccinations made no sense. Why would wizards and witches use needles for anything? Plus, if they did need a form of vaccine I'm sure it wouldn't be administered that way. They don't even use stitches!
The court scene was a flop. I felt like I was in a weird Harry Potter/Law and Order crossover. Way too many muggle references. If this was supposed to be a comedy or satire then, yeah, maybe. However somehow I don't think that is what you were going for.

I would recommend definetly getting a Beta. Then the next time you write try doing something to organize your thoughts and plan BEFORE you begin to write. Brainstorm ideas first then outline everything so your piece won't be so disjointed.
Good luck. Keep writing! You have talent or I wouldn't have bothered to review. ;)