Reviews for Harry Potter and the Unspeakable
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2016
ctcyf
tricorvus chapter 10 . 11/13/2016
This was a great story and I dearly wish it had been longer. Perhaps- since five years have passed - you might come back and show the finding of the rat traitor?
tricorvus chapter 6 . 11/13/2016
Maybe it's just me, but I almost felt an unspoken thought about Dumbledore there... because Fawkes was his perhaps? ...
Still damn good story!
tricorvus chapter 3 . 11/13/2016
This is excellent and although you're long since finished writing this; yes, Harry's reactions are proper for what he's been through.
tricorvus chapter 2 . 11/13/2016
Holy cats. TELL me you won an award for this.
tricorvus chapter 1 . 11/13/2016
Startling and revolutionary!
I like it!
TweakyGhostLover chapter 9 . 9/17/2016
YAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS GO TOBIAS YASSSS HA TAKE THAT GIL WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
TweakyGhostLover chapter 8 . 9/17/2016
YASSS GO SEV GO HARRY NO SEV DAMN YOU MALFOY
TweakyGhostLover chapter 6 . 9/16/2016
AWESOME
Bluewolf80 chapter 9 . 8/7/2016
This has the potential to be great. Unfortunately it missed the mark on several areas. It seemed as if you did a lot of research and put a great deal of work into some parts then gave others a hit and called it good. It doesn't work that way.
The thing with the vaccinations made no sense. Why would wizards and witches use needles for anything? Plus, if they did need a form of vaccine I'm sure it wouldn't be administered that way. They don't even use stitches!
The court scene was a flop. I felt like I was in a weird Harry Potter/Law and Order crossover. Way too many muggle references. If this was supposed to be a comedy or satire then, yeah, maybe. However somehow I don't think that is what you were going for.

I would recommend definetly getting a Beta. Then the next time you write try doing something to organize your thoughts and plan BEFORE you begin to write. Brainstorm ideas first then outline everything so your piece won't be so disjointed.
Good luck. Keep writing! You have talent or I wouldn't have bothered to review. ;)
Jissy2013 chapter 9 . 7/28/2016
Great story love it omg :)
hallelujah I'm a bum chapter 5 . 7/20/2016
I'm just trying to picture snape on a broom...
Allison chapter 10 . 7/18/2016
Hello! I would just like to say that you are amazing! I love this fanfiction so much! Everything runs together smoothly, and it is simply wonderful. Be very proud of youself.

Best wishes,
Allison.
nope chapter 9 . 7/9/2016
Liked this story up to now. Harry Potter would not be a hufflepuff, thank you very much. Goodbye.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/31/2016