Reviews for Harry Potter and the Unspeakable
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 8 . 3/8
Will your 'cracker crumb chicken' recipe work with boneless, skinless chicken breasts? My farm-raised husband won't eat anything with a bone in it, the big baby and he loves to go fishing (we both do!), but won't eat fish!:p My strange, hillbilly boy!;D
I'd love to have that recipe, though.
Thanks!
MelJ
Yes, I'm re-reading a bunch of your stuff, again!;D
Luv ya; mean it!
YokaiAngel chapter 10 . 11/23/2017
superb!~~~
Anonymous chapter 8 . 9/9/2017
️️️️️️️️️this story. Jk Rowling would be singing its praises.
aailaiqbal04 chapter 9 . 5/28/2017
no offence but I rlly didn't like the sorting he should have been in griffinfore but it makes sence
Love2read23 chapter 9 . 5/21/2017
Aw thank goodness all that ridiculousness with Gil Malfoy being a smug bastard and Sev in Azakabn is over. Hufflepuff makes sense.
Love2read23 chapter 8 . 5/21/2017
Cracker crumb chicken sounds delcious. May I have the recipe?
Love2read23 chapter 6 . 5/21/2017
I am so happy that you had Severus stop Olivander from creeping Harry out about the wand and demand a different one. I thought that it might be a ploy of Olivander and Dumbledore's that he have that wand and if Olivander didn't recognize Harry he might get a different one. I really like the one he got. Thank you for writing. Too bad Severus didn't disguise Harry or both of them. I think he being an Unspeakable would know better. Now people know and the Ministry is going to try and take Harry. Oh! I just remember that Dumbledore died fro. the ring already. Okay.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2016
ctcyf
tricorvus chapter 10 . 11/13/2016
This was a great story and I dearly wish it had been longer. Perhaps- since five years have passed - you might come back and show the finding of the rat traitor?
tricorvus chapter 6 . 11/13/2016
Maybe it's just me, but I almost felt an unspoken thought about Dumbledore there... because Fawkes was his perhaps? ...
Still damn good story!
tricorvus chapter 3 . 11/13/2016
This is excellent and although you're long since finished writing this; yes, Harry's reactions are proper for what he's been through.
tricorvus chapter 2 . 11/13/2016
Holy cats. TELL me you won an award for this.
tricorvus chapter 1 . 11/13/2016
Startling and revolutionary!
I like it!
TweakyGhostLover chapter 9 . 9/17/2016
YAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS GO TOBIAS YASSSS HA TAKE THAT GIL WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
TweakyGhostLover chapter 8 . 9/17/2016