Reviews for Harry Potter and the Unspeakable
Vampire Reader chapter 9 . 2/27/2011
Lovely and wonderful! I read it all in one sitting. Thank you for this story. I was surprised by Tobias shooting Gilbert, but he deserved it. Harry recovered enough to tell the truth without hesitation. House selection was different as well as his friends, but I am good with it. You have created a new Snape, one I like a lot.

I'll have to check out more of your work. I hope you will look up BECOMING by me. It's a Moonlight inspired story, 4000 years early. No copyright infringement is involved. I sent a proposal to an agent 2 weeks ago when I finished it. VR
Vampire Reader chapter 4 . 2/27/2011
O Miss Snapegirl, That was lovely. No point in reading the end before I read what came first. I am enjoying your style and your story. I like it much better than the originals, but I only tried the first one of hers. It is hard to picture Snape like this, but believable. Poor, frightened Harry!
wandamarie chapter 9 . 2/27/2011
wow it was a good one thanks keep up the good work
Hornbugv chapter 9 . 2/27/2011
I just wanted to say your story was brilliant. Sincere, Sensitive,Scintillating, and Thought provoking. I loved it, and will wait for the sequel. By the way, you are one of my favorite writers, as I really appreciate your other stories.

Grace V. Hornbuckle
Rainglyph13 chapter 9 . 2/26/2011
I loved the ending of the trial. Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. Sure would hate to mess with Tobias, seeing that he's such a crack shot. And the sorting was a little surprising, but it makes sense. I would love to read more of this Harry and Sev and Toby. They make a nice family.
brigrove chapter 9 . 2/26/2011
Not normally a Snape fan, but this story is sweet. Love the showdown near the end and also right at the end with Severus fretting
AerynS chapter 9 . 2/26/2011
As always , I love your stories and happpy endings. My hope is that you revisit this to show us more of Harry's Hogwart years. Thank you for sharing your creative energy with us.
casanle chapter 9 . 2/26/2011
Nice different take on Snape. Gret story. Well written.
Robert chapter 9 . 2/26/2011
Brilliant as always KMF... :)
O Desperado Sweetie O chapter 9 . 2/26/2011
Ah this was just so good. I really loved this story. I hope that one day you will continue with it. I would love to read more.

I loved Severus worrying over Harry going to Hogwarts and then the thought of him one day getting married and he might need a calming draught. That was too funny!

Great story.
Spennig chapter 9 . 2/26/2011
I like. Was neat, and I would be interested in seeing how things change with him in 'Puff, and with Snape not at the school and no Dumbles to muck it all up. Would Voldy ever get back a body? etc.

Keep up the amazing writing!
Haberschnack chapter 9 . 2/26/2011
I loved it! It is a very nice fic! You made all the charcters, eventhough some of them had only a small appearance, beliveable! I found the aspect of Toby Snape being a nice and caring father really nice! And Snapes position as an Unspeckable was a good change too!

Now Harry has a good family and the badgers at Hogwarts will look after him!

Thanks for this nice story!
crazyanaylst chapter 9 . 2/26/2011
Loved the story. Hope you write a sequel to this I think it could go some really fun places.
Phoenix5 chapter 9 . 2/25/2011
Hello, I so love this story. I like the was you Made Toby kill Gil Malfoy.

How will it go between Harry and Draco ? Will Draco resent Harry because of the trial?

Thank you for writing. Read you soon. Phoenix
Cassandra30 chapter 9 . 2/25/2011
I was a bit surprised about the sorting but it works. Well done. Is this the end of the story?
539 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »