Reviews for Harry Potter and the Unspeakable
Spennig chapter 9 . 2/26/2011
I like. Was neat, and I would be interested in seeing how things change with him in 'Puff, and with Snape not at the school and no Dumbles to muck it all up. Would Voldy ever get back a body? etc.

Keep up the amazing writing!
Haberschnack chapter 9 . 2/26/2011
I loved it! It is a very nice fic! You made all the charcters, eventhough some of them had only a small appearance, beliveable! I found the aspect of Toby Snape being a nice and caring father really nice! And Snapes position as an Unspeckable was a good change too!

Now Harry has a good family and the badgers at Hogwarts will look after him!

Thanks for this nice story!
crazyanaylst chapter 9 . 2/26/2011
Loved the story. Hope you write a sequel to this I think it could go some really fun places.
Phoenix5 chapter 9 . 2/25/2011
Hello, I so love this story. I like the was you Made Toby kill Gil Malfoy.

How will it go between Harry and Draco ? Will Draco resent Harry because of the trial?

Thank you for writing. Read you soon. Phoenix
Cassandra30 chapter 9 . 2/25/2011
I was a bit surprised about the sorting but it works. Well done. Is this the end of the story?
WolfKeeper989 chapter 9 . 2/25/2011
THat was good. I liked the change in house.
Mikee chapter 9 . 2/25/2011
You always have such interesting stories. I loved this one from start to finish, even if you did add more gray hairs to the count.

I really loved how Toby took care of the problem in the courtroom. I cheered at that.

As for the sorting; that was great, too.

Thank you.
FrostedMidnight chapter 9 . 2/25/2011
Woot! More chaptery goodness! I am a bit confused about why Aberforth was the judge, but he amused me anyways! I look forward to seeing who Harry ends up friends with, as well as what teachers you have and don't have!

Until next time,

Frosty
almightyswot chapter 9 . 2/25/2011
awwww
narutonarutolove chapter 9 . 2/25/2011
I love this story, nicely written and everything. And i loved the part with Toby and the revolver, haha. Awesome marksman!
soratanaka chapter 9 . 2/25/2011
It feels good he became a Puff- I almost wrote puffer here, haha. Anyway, do not forget the Hufflepuff traits - loyality and hard work!
lady.edgecombe chapter 9 . 2/25/2011
I loved the ending. It gave me an idea for another story. Why couldn't the ministry use muggles in the Auror Department? Trained soldiers that knew about magic because they had family in the wizarding world or people that could teach muggle fighting and the use of hand guns instead of just wands. I also loved the little bit of angst Severus was demonstrating at Harry going to school. I hope to see more of your work, it was a really good story.
naru894 chapter 9 . 2/25/2011
sniff.. tT its over... i really loved this fic TT
Melverne chapter 9 . 2/25/2011
That was a nice little court room drama. I expected to Harry to wind up with Severus but what happened during the trial was surprising. It was great. I really hope you return to this AU. There are so many things going for it. The Dark Lord is still lurking in the shadows and what of the rest of the Malfoys? Will Delores strive to become the next Minister of Magic. Who was the new headmaster / mistress of Hogwarts? There is so much more to build upon.

Thank you for posting this. It was a pleasure to read.

-Melverne
Lady Sabine of Macayhill chapter 9 . 2/25/2011
Great chapter. Everything ended up to my satisfaction and delight. I love the idea of Harry in Hufflepuff, and had considered it for my fics until I realized it would work best if he was openly Harry and not hiding his identity. Anyway, I enjoyed this fic immensely, and kudos to Toby for shooting Gil.
529 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »