Reviews for Harry Potter and the Unspeakable
fireburnshot chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Unspeakables can do some unspeakable thing...but Snape as a GOOD unspeakable is a great premise,,,and of course Harry would need time to trust ANYONE after the Dursley's.

I'm enjoying your fics.
Isabel M chapter 9 . 3/20/2011
wow...HARRY'S IN HUFFLEPUFF! :V...idk wat house i'd be in...either Gryffindor or Hufflepuff..
Rhyselle chapter 9 . 3/15/2011
I really liked this AU story and I hope that you do write a sequel set in this universe. I'd like to see how Harry goes on as a Hufflepuff!

It was very enjoyable, I loved your take on Tobias, and the original characters you brought into it.

As always with your stories, this was a top-notch tale! WELL DONE!
Griffin Raven chapter 9 . 3/13/2011
Absolutely briliant story! I just loved the idea of Severus, not only being a good guy, but him not working at hogwarts. But best of all, was when he rescued young Harry from the remains of his former home. Though it was a shame that Sirius escaped but didn't manage not to get killed whilst fleeing Azkaban. Hmm...that Gil Malfoy, was definitely the type of guy everyone would want to hurt...but I did love the style and manner of his death, by being shot by Toby Snape with a gun, hehe! I totally agree that this Harry, is very well suited to be in Hufflepuff house...I can't help wondering just who he would make friends with? Would Harry, make friends with only those in Hufflepuff or would he have friends from other houses?
Marj chapter 9 . 3/10/2011
An enjoyable story.
LuffyMarra chapter 9 . 3/9/2011
This was a great story. Great job.
happy-go-lucky writer chapter 9 . 3/6/2011
that was so nice!

GO NICE SEV!

I found it a bit surprising when Harry got sorted into Hufflepuff. Care to explain why?
helga1967 chapter 9 . 3/1/2011
Very good Confort tale.
Aulophobic Clarinetist chapter 8 . 2/28/2011
so happy Sev is Harry's new godfather! I cried :')
Vampire Reader chapter 9 . 2/27/2011
Lovely and wonderful! I read it all in one sitting. Thank you for this story. I was surprised by Tobias shooting Gilbert, but he deserved it. Harry recovered enough to tell the truth without hesitation. House selection was different as well as his friends, but I am good with it. You have created a new Snape, one I like a lot.

I'll have to check out more of your work. I hope you will look up BECOMING by me. It's a Moonlight inspired story, 4000 years early. No copyright infringement is involved. I sent a proposal to an agent 2 weeks ago when I finished it. VR
Vampire Reader chapter 4 . 2/27/2011
O Miss Snapegirl, That was lovely. No point in reading the end before I read what came first. I am enjoying your style and your story. I like it much better than the originals, but I only tried the first one of hers. It is hard to picture Snape like this, but believable. Poor, frightened Harry!
wandamarie chapter 9 . 2/27/2011
wow it was a good one thanks keep up the good work
Hornbugv chapter 9 . 2/27/2011
I just wanted to say your story was brilliant. Sincere, Sensitive,Scintillating, and Thought provoking. I loved it, and will wait for the sequel. By the way, you are one of my favorite writers, as I really appreciate your other stories.

Grace V. Hornbuckle
Rainglyph13 chapter 9 . 2/26/2011
I loved the ending of the trial. Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. Sure would hate to mess with Tobias, seeing that he's such a crack shot. And the sorting was a little surprising, but it makes sense. I would love to read more of this Harry and Sev and Toby. They make a nice family.
brigrove chapter 9 . 2/26/2011
Not normally a Snape fan, but this story is sweet. Love the showdown near the end and also right at the end with Severus fretting
548 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »