Reviews for Harry Potter and the Unspeakable
Thecrasy chapter 9 . 4/2/2011
I loved it, it was wonderful!

I love the AU you've created, is the first time I read a story where we know more about the Unspeakables! And I also loved Toby, it was really great!

Thank you for this fic!

(Sorry if my english is not perfect, I'm a french reader )
fireburnshot chapter 7 . 3/22/2011
CRAP...you killed off Sirius. LOL, I forgot it;s YOUR story and AU...so I'll live with it.
fireburnshot chapter 6 . 3/22/2011
I love the new wand...the other got to be 'old hat.'

Oddly enough I have never HAD good fish and chips in a cafe. They are usually kind of soggy. AHHH be the ones on the atreet wrapper in newspapaer are the best thing ever...especially with Malt Vinager
fireburnshot chapter 4 . 3/22/2011
He handeld it beautifly...evn after reading the chapter, I forgot that Sev WAS abused...though not by Tobias, so he has an inner understanding of Harry.
fireburnshot chapter 3 . 3/22/2011
Harry is behaving like any abused child. I have a friend who...believe it or not, was sold on the street to the highest bidder. His Mum was a real piece of work that one.

She died of AIDS and my friend wound up in an orphanage.

If you have read Saving Harry, by The Seeker, my friend is the on he dedicated a chapter to. My firne told him a lot about his life on the street and in the orphange.
fireburnshot chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
It's great to Severus like this...with a Dad who cared, and no Abuse, just a normal family...well except for Sev's Mother.
fireburnshot chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Unspeakables can do some unspeakable thing...but Snape as a GOOD unspeakable is a great premise,,,and of course Harry would need time to trust ANYONE after the Dursley's.

I'm enjoying your fics.
Isabel M chapter 9 . 3/20/2011
wow...HARRY'S IN HUFFLEPUFF! :V...idk wat house i'd be in...either Gryffindor or Hufflepuff..
Rhyselle chapter 9 . 3/15/2011
I really liked this AU story and I hope that you do write a sequel set in this universe. I'd like to see how Harry goes on as a Hufflepuff!

It was very enjoyable, I loved your take on Tobias, and the original characters you brought into it.

As always with your stories, this was a top-notch tale! WELL DONE!
Griffin Raven chapter 9 . 3/13/2011
Absolutely briliant story! I just loved the idea of Severus, not only being a good guy, but him not working at hogwarts. But best of all, was when he rescued young Harry from the remains of his former home. Though it was a shame that Sirius escaped but didn't manage not to get killed whilst fleeing Azkaban. Hmm...that Gil Malfoy, was definitely the type of guy everyone would want to hurt...but I did love the style and manner of his death, by being shot by Toby Snape with a gun, hehe! I totally agree that this Harry, is very well suited to be in Hufflepuff house...I can't help wondering just who he would make friends with? Would Harry, make friends with only those in Hufflepuff or would he have friends from other houses?
Marj chapter 9 . 3/10/2011
An enjoyable story.
LuffyMarra chapter 9 . 3/9/2011
This was a great story. Great job.
happy-go-lucky writer chapter 9 . 3/6/2011
that was so nice!

GO NICE SEV!

I found it a bit surprising when Harry got sorted into Hufflepuff. Care to explain why?
helga1967 chapter 9 . 3/1/2011
Very good Confort tale.
Aulophobic Clarinetist chapter 8 . 2/28/2011
so happy Sev is Harry's new godfather! I cried :')
554 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »