Reviews for Harry Potter and the Unspeakable
witchsbroom chapter 9 . 2/25/2011
Just loved the ending of this story. Thank goodness for Kingsley Schackelbolt. I'm sure glad Malfoy got his and I just loved that Aberfoth was the judge and his comment "I always wanted to do that) regarding Tobias shoting Malfoy. Oh yeah Huffelpuff indeed. They're was another story where he was in Huffelpuff also. Hope to see new chapters about Harry and his life in Huffelpuff. He's is just such a sweet child and I'd also like to know more about his wand and just what it can do
Miss-Fleur-Riddle chapter 9 . 2/25/2011
love it D awesome few chappies! this is a really good write! x
SSS - Severus Snape Supporter chapter 9 . 2/25/2011
if you do write a sequel, could you please make it so that the body of Sirius Black was a fake and he's running around in dog form somewhere? anyway, this was a wonderful ending! great story!
Wilmon chapter 9 . 2/25/2011
This was a nice story. I enjoyed reading it. I was not surprise by the house choice. I. Kinda figured that one out.
Wilmon chapter 9 . 2/25/2011
ej-83 chapter 9 . 2/25/2011
hahahaha..so..da adopted son of malfoy is a deatheater too...hahahaha...n harry in hufflepuff? cool...keep it up..can't wait 2 read more of it..
a.sdnf chapter 9 . 2/25/2011
I liked this. If you end it here it would be a perfect ending :) lol.
Slytherin66 chapter 9 . 2/25/2011
An excellent chapter, the Auror Protection Bond was a nice idea. The trial was well done Aberforth Dumbledore was a nice twist.

I liked how things worked out and that Fudge is gone. I am glad Harry is in the house he is as I think it would be the best one for him since he is not being manipulated for the greater good.

I enjoyed this story, thanks for it I look forward to your next.
RawenclawBabe chapter 9 . 2/25/2011
Good story - I'm glad everything worked out well for Snape and Harry in the end. Harry in Hufflepuff is rather fitting, but maybe I'm biased because I don't really like Gryffindor. Hufflepuff is a good house after all.
Nanz chapter 9 . 2/25/2011
Will there be a sequel
StephanieGranger chapter 9 . 2/25/2011
brilliant ending :)
Cerulean Night chapter 9 . 2/25/2011
another excellent story :)
sammyreadsalot101 chapter 9 . 2/25/2011
I was really surprised with the sorting because I always thought that Harry would end up on ravelclaw but hufflpuff is a bad choice for him either. Maybe there will be a romance of somekind between him and Hannah. Loved the outcome of the trial with Toby! Thanks for the update keep them coming!
axelle chapter 9 . 2/25/2011
Excellent you make a sequel for this,please?
ruth hammond chapter 9 . 2/25/2011
figured out the trial outcome, but the Hogwarts house, I did not see that coming...another excellent story.

553 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »