Reviews for Harry Potter and the Unspeakable
MidsummerNightGirl chapter 9 . 2/24/2011
Thank you for writing this story. I really enjoyed it and I loved that Harry got sorted into Hufflepuff. It is the right house for him in this AU. Good job as always.
mengtoreality chapter 9 . 2/24/2011
You're not going to continue it? T.T It's getting interesting!
jada951 chapter 9 . 2/24/2011
glad toby brought his gun!

good story.

It's interesting to see Sev. in a different role. Very few writers have ever tried that. I think you did it very well.

Thanks for the enjoyable read!

My Secretmoon chapter 9 . 2/24/2011
Please please write a sequel! I absolutely love this fic! Go Sev!
StormyFireDragon chapter 9 . 2/24/2011
this is it? AWWWW now i am sad i liked this and i know you could carry it further.

great story hun
DarkRavie chapter 9 . 2/24/2011
Theodoras-Faith chapter 9 . 2/24/2011
YAYAYAYAYAY Gilbert Malfoy died in Muggle fashion! You have no idea how much that pleases me.

Sorry I haven't reviewed - been in a funk. But I love the new wand idea and that Severus caught Sight of what the other one led to. And I almost cried with Severus "beat" Harry. Very good job on that scene. And YAY Gilbert is dead! lol

Please continue it at some point maybe? I'd like to see how the new house and new friends (and no Dumbledore) affect Harry's school years.

Thanks for the great fic!
RebeccaRoy chapter 9 . 2/24/2011
Very nice, love how that trial turned out!
librarywitch chapter 9 . 2/24/2011
Go Toby I am a fan of a bullet to the brain pan for evil wizards! Abe as the judge, now that was wonderful. I kept expecting a goat to walk through the court room. Loved it and thanks for sharing your wonderful talent with us.
criminally charmed chapter 9 . 2/24/2011
Love the fact that it was Tobias who plugged the bad guy. SWEET!
JWOHPfan chapter 9 . 2/24/2011
Bloody brilliant! Way to go Toby woohoo! That was the LEAST that maggot Malfoy deserved, hmpf! Very Slytherin of you getting out of that mess you created, heh heh heh! Wasn't expecting Harry to be a Puff, but it's better than a Gryffindork,lol! I do hope you return to this AU as I'd love to follow Harry through school, see who he makes friends with, dates,etc. Very well done! You're off the hook, for now. ;)
casjowar chapter 9 . 2/24/2011
I loved the trial! I've always enjoyed reading trial scenes, not sure why...Anyway, I'm not at all surprised at Harry's sorting, I've been reading your stories for a while, so I actually expected Hufflepuff or Griffendor (till Sev said 'Slytherin or Griffendor') then I knew for a fact it was going to be Hufflepuff. I'm not saying your becoming predicable! I read your stories because of the unpredictably/originally of them! I'm looking forward to the next of this fic plus all your other stories as well~! )
blue artemis chapter 9 . 2/24/2011
I liked the sorting quite a bit. And I love Tobias killing Gil.
Vampire Reader chapter 2 . 2/24/2011
Wow! This is different. I saw the movies, although I couldn't read the novels. I see you have changed the canon quite a bit. Dumbledore is already dead. You sure have me interested.
hpbrat2 chapter 9 . 2/24/2011
I have to say, Tobias shooting Gil, my favorite part of the entire thing. It made me giggle super hard. I loved this entire story. I'm really kinda bummed that it ended here, but I understand why it did. I love that Harry was placed in Hufflepuff and I love the idea of Severus as an Unspeakable rather than a Death Eater turned spy. Thank you!
533 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »