Reviews for Harry Potter and the Unspeakable
Cerulean Night chapter 9 . 2/25/2011
another excellent story :)
sammyreadsalot101 chapter 9 . 2/25/2011
I was really surprised with the sorting because I always thought that Harry would end up on ravelclaw but hufflpuff is a bad choice for him either. Maybe there will be a romance of somekind between him and Hannah. Loved the outcome of the trial with Toby! Thanks for the update keep them coming!
axelle chapter 9 . 2/25/2011
Excellent you make a sequel for this,please?
ruth hammond chapter 9 . 2/25/2011
figured out the trial outcome, but the Hogwarts house, I did not see that coming...another excellent story.

PrinzessTinkerbell29 chapter 9 . 2/24/2011
Hey Hun,

LOVED IT! will daco be good or bad? update sssoona nd keep up the good wok
cozmic chapter 9 . 2/24/2011
Great story
T-TrainOrTurkeyT chapter 9 . 2/24/2011
It's over already? Aww... I really liked it! I was surprised to see Harry end up in Hufflepuff - there aren't too many fics that do that. Glad Malfoy got what was coming to him! Thanks for another totally awesome & amazing story!
oakleaf chapter 9 . 2/24/2011
This is a beautiful little story. I really enjoyed the plot of this story.

Thank you for a great read!
chrono-contract chapter 9 . 2/24/2011
loved it! XD
MidsummerNightGirl chapter 9 . 2/24/2011
Thank you for writing this story. I really enjoyed it and I loved that Harry got sorted into Hufflepuff. It is the right house for him in this AU. Good job as always.
mengtoreality chapter 9 . 2/24/2011
You're not going to continue it? T.T It's getting interesting!
jada951 chapter 9 . 2/24/2011
glad toby brought his gun!

good story.

It's interesting to see Sev. in a different role. Very few writers have ever tried that. I think you did it very well.

Thanks for the enjoyable read!

My Secretmoon chapter 9 . 2/24/2011
Please please write a sequel! I absolutely love this fic! Go Sev!
StormyFireDragon chapter 9 . 2/24/2011
this is it? AWWWW now i am sad i liked this and i know you could carry it further.

great story hun