Reviews for Harry Potter and the Unspeakable
Noble Korhedron chapter 9 . 12/1/2013
Moving swiftly on to your sequel...
twilightlover001 chapter 10 . 11/1/2013
The boy-who-lived is a Hufflepuff... O.o
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Hmmm, I can actually find myself willing to tolerate this version, if he keeps his memories to himself, 'f y'know what I mean...
Fi Suki Saki chapter 9 . 5/19/2013
*burst out laugh and grinning widely*

Cunning, with Pure Heart, Loyal and true, hardworking yet tough! DEFINITELY HUFFLEPUFF!
YAAAYY! GOOD CHOICE, HAT! XDDD *clapping of cheers*

Best scene when Toby shot Gil Malfoy! Absolutely best and great scene ever!
And Aberforth funny here as a Judge!

Awww... this is very good! So Awesome! Definitely Nice!
The Severitus part was warming!

Great! Just Great! Amazing fic!
Love it!
jeanette9a chapter 9 . 5/11/2013
i just love the twist you have done on this!
creativity is my favorite! c;
SweetSouthernGal chapter 9 . 3/22/2013
I enjoyed this story. Excellent Severitus. I was sorry Sirius died, died but at least he was proven innocent and Harry didnt have to worry about being taken away from Severus. I liked the wand angle, unique and interesting.
Team Major Whitlock chapter 10 . 3/20/2013
I loved this story and I hope that you write more fatherSeverus and sonHarry since I think that you are really talented at writing them xx
rowan.catara chapter 10 . 3/11/2013
Good! (I'd also like to point out that I'm proud to be reviewer 500. :-DDD
rowan.catara chapter 9 . 3/11/2013
Woohoo! Loved this story, and you're one of my favourite authors. Thanks for sharing this with us!
rowan.catara chapter 8 . 3/11/2013
Loved the way Severus handled the Harry thing at the start of the chapter. It was really sweet and genuine. And that meal sounded heavenly! My laptop almost floated away because of the yummyness of it!

Good on Harry, facing his fears and getting away with the bag! That was great!
rowan.catara chapter 7 . 3/11/2013
Still good to see that Harry has the courage to fight back, even after all he's gone through. :-D
rowan.catara chapter 6 . 3/11/2013
Loved his new wand. I should have said a few chapters ago that it's interesting that Tobias talk unashamedly American like. Or so I think, no worries about it though. It's cool to see other peoples take on characters. :-)
rowan.catara chapter 5 . 3/11/2013
Lovely! Poor old Sev needs to think a bit before he says stuff though, lol. I loved how thoughtful Tobias was though.
rowan.catara chapter 4 . 3/11/2013
That was lovely! I'm glad Snape was so patient. Most abuse victims perpetuate the abuse, and I'm glad he didn't. :-D
rowan.catara chapter 3 . 3/11/2013
I think he's quite realistic, considering we all know he has bravado and is quite strong. I like this Harry.
531 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »