Reviews for Harry Potter and the Unspeakable
pinkiepickle chapter 9 . 8/1/2014
HUFFLEPUFF WHAT THE HECK THAT JUST WRONG THIS IS AN AWESOME STORY AND ALL BUT HUFFLEPUFF WHAT THE HECK
jediofthelost chapter 9 . 7/26/2014
Please a squeal.
GHgirl chapter 9 . 6/18/2014
To Snapegirlkmf:
I must first answer your questions. The outcome of the trial was not surprising in the least. However, I was not expecting Gil to get killed, and certainly not by a muggle weapon. I should have known, though. Toby would never allow him to get away with what he had done to Severus. The sorting surprised me greatly, though I was not disappointed in the hat's choice. Harry is definitely loyal, and I don't think there was a better house for him. Ok, so now that your questions are answered, on to the review! So, overall, I love love love the story! The first one I've seen where Snape is the GOOD GUY! Snape being the godfather was definitely something unexpected, but in the end I grew to like the idea. Also, Toby! I love how Toby was included in the story, and again as the GOOD GUY! Snape having a dad has always been something I wanted to see. You are an incredible writing! Please write more like this! I am looking forward to more of your fan fics. Until then, Keep writing!
-GHgirl
Heksie chapter 10 . 5/29/2014
Very good fic. like you twist.
Zoe chapter 9 . 3/10/2014
I love it! This fanfic is so cool!
GurlNextDoor447 chapter 10 . 12/24/2013
Is there going to be another sequel? I LOVED this story and would love to read more! :D
Anon chapter 9 . 12/10/2013
loved the rhyme for Harry's sorting
Sakura Lisel chapter 2 . 12/5/2013
Wait the death eater cast a spell on the dursleys bodies to make it LOOK like the bodies had died from gunshot wounds? *lol* I guess the stupid death eatersd never heard of autopsies or anything. The mortician is going to be digging in FAKE bullet holes in the corpses looking for nonexistent bullets. *lol*

Though I think the neighbors are STUPIDER. If the Dursleys had really been killed by gunshots, especially since the only gun around was the shotgun, don't they think they would have HEARD something? I mean nobody seemed to have heard the Dursleys screams of terror and pain as they were tortured and killed, yet nobody in the whole neighborhood, heard any gunshots being fired? How long were the dursleys even lying there dead in their house before someone grew 'concerned' and came looking for them?
Noble Korhedron chapter 9 . 12/1/2013
Moving swiftly on to your sequel...
twilightlover001 chapter 10 . 11/1/2013
The boy-who-lived is a Hufflepuff... O.o
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Hmmm, I can actually find myself willing to tolerate this version, if he keeps his memories to himself, 'f y'know what I mean...
Fi Suki Saki chapter 9 . 5/19/2013
*burst out laugh and grinning widely*

Cunning, with Pure Heart, Loyal and true, hardworking yet tough! DEFINITELY HUFFLEPUFF!
YAAAYY! GOOD CHOICE, HAT! XDDD *clapping of cheers*

Best scene when Toby shot Gil Malfoy! Absolutely best and great scene ever!
And Aberforth funny here as a Judge!

Awww... this is very good! So Awesome! Definitely Nice!
The Severitus part was warming!

Great! Just Great! Amazing fic!
Love it!
jeanette9a chapter 9 . 5/11/2013
i just love the twist you have done on this!
creativity is my favorite! c;
SweetSouthernGal chapter 9 . 3/22/2013
I enjoyed this story. Excellent Severitus. I was sorry Sirius died, died but at least he was proven innocent and Harry didnt have to worry about being taken away from Severus. I liked the wand angle, unique and interesting.
Team Major Whitlock chapter 10 . 3/20/2013
I loved this story and I hope that you write more fatherSeverus and sonHarry since I think that you are really talented at writing them xx
554 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »