Reviews for Harry Potter and the Unspeakable
rowan.catara chapter 10 . 3/11/2013
Good! (I'd also like to point out that I'm proud to be reviewer 500. :-DDD
rowan.catara chapter 9 . 3/11/2013
Woohoo! Loved this story, and you're one of my favourite authors. Thanks for sharing this with us!
rowan.catara chapter 8 . 3/11/2013
Loved the way Severus handled the Harry thing at the start of the chapter. It was really sweet and genuine. And that meal sounded heavenly! My laptop almost floated away because of the yummyness of it!

Good on Harry, facing his fears and getting away with the bag! That was great!
rowan.catara chapter 7 . 3/11/2013
Still good to see that Harry has the courage to fight back, even after all he's gone through. :-D
rowan.catara chapter 6 . 3/11/2013
Loved his new wand. I should have said a few chapters ago that it's interesting that Tobias talk unashamedly American like. Or so I think, no worries about it though. It's cool to see other peoples take on characters. :-)
rowan.catara chapter 5 . 3/11/2013
Lovely! Poor old Sev needs to think a bit before he says stuff though, lol. I loved how thoughtful Tobias was though.
rowan.catara chapter 4 . 3/11/2013
That was lovely! I'm glad Snape was so patient. Most abuse victims perpetuate the abuse, and I'm glad he didn't. :-D
rowan.catara chapter 3 . 3/11/2013
I think he's quite realistic, considering we all know he has bravado and is quite strong. I like this Harry.
rowan.catara chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
Well, the good thing is at least you don't have to think up a suitable punishment for the Dursleys, lol. Very hard to feel sorry for them, hey? :-)
rowan.catara chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Tobias usually cops a pretty raw deal in most stories. I'm glad you're giving him a chance. :-)
jupimako chapter 9 . 2/28/2013
Thank you. This was a great read.
Blake2020 chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
great
Torii Wolff chapter 9 . 2/16/2013
*rereads chapter* O-o? *rereads it again* OO? *rereads it AGAIN* O.O? WHAT?! How, when, HUFFLEPUFF?! D: SO MUCH CONFUSION! *rereads it one last time* O-O . . . . . *sighs* actually I kinda like the ending. but still that was SO unexpected! Still I loved this story and I cheered when Toby shot Malfoy :D But did you have to kill Sirius? OO that was really sad and I wish that Sirius would have gotten the chance to be free (then maybe you could have killed him. *evil grin* XD)
Love,
Wolff
excessivelyperky chapter 9 . 10/19/2012
I would think the wizards would be a bit more concerned that a Muggle could kill one of them so easily, but then, canon justice in the Wizarding World has always been a bit on the rough side.

Also, one would think the Malfoy family would be extremely upset that one of their members was gone, even if he was in the middle of a crime.

But let's face it, none of the Snapes will miss that particular one. Gilbert Malfoy escaped justice for so long because of his family name, and now it's finally caught up with him.
excessivelyperky chapter 8 . 10/12/2012
Harry's eyes widened, "But if she didn't like him, why'd she marry him?"

-Supposedly, James changed. But we know now that he lied to Lily, and kept on hexing Snape. Naturally he wouldn't tell his dad about that, especially Toby couldn't do anything about it anyway.

Good for Harry, for grabbing that bag! And I don't think it was James Potter who interfered with that envelope's delivery.
539 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »