Reviews for Harry Potter and the Unspeakable
mengtoreality chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Please please update soon! I always love your stories! :)
Axelle chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Interesting beginning,update soon,please
slytherensangel26 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
yet another wonderful story!

i just updated 'his lady warrior' if you have the time to read it!

i look forward to more of this fic!
JWOHPfan chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
WOOHOO I love it! Go Severus! Go Severus! Go Severus!Great story so far!
Theodoras-Faith chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
I like your emphasis on Harry needing time. Too many fics just jump right in to them being close buds. That's not how that works. So YAY for that.

Also, yay for the new fic! I can't wait to see how this one progresses. Still going to do regular updates?

Oh last thing: Dumbledore is dead? This oughta be interesting.
Laura Beth Luck chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Nice start! :) I'm really going to like this one. :)
FrostedMidnight chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
This looks like a very interesting beginning! I wonder where you shall go from here!

ej-83 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
take him quick n let the unspeakables raise him as their own...or sev as his own...anyway..nice 1st chappie...can't wait 4 da next one..
Rori Potter chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
That was amazing. Update soon.
childofflameandwave chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Looks to be an interesting story, can' wait to read more. .
Miriam1 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
This is interesting and intriguing.

Severus was always brilliant. But instead of using his talents on behalf of Voldemort and the Death Eaters, he's using his significant talents as an Unspeakable in the Ministry of Magic.

Nice twist.

It is interesting that you focused on Harry's entombment after the 'zoo incident'. Nice place for a wonderful beginning.

The letter was undeliverable. Interesting.

Rookwood was a Death Eater in canon. Is he one now?

Dumbledore AND the Minister refused to allow wizards to interfere with Harry. Interesting.

And Dumbledore got himself killed with the ring Horcrux. Interesting choice.

You have a very interesting beginning. I'm very curious to see what you do with this. Your friend is very lucky to have you as her friend.

Nice work, and I look forward to your next installment.

Lady Sabine of Macayhill chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Very intriguing and excellent start. I can't wait to read more. Though I am wondering why Dumbledore is already dead in this.
Rainglyph13 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Good start! Hopefully there's more to come. I like Snape having a good relationship with his father. Seems like your Tobias is an alright guy. Can't wait for more.
Stormshadow13 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Wow, I really like this spin on Severus. This is going to be a really interesting story.
MarthaRRLeBlanc chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Wonderful beginning and I can't wait to read more.
533 | « Prev Page 1 .. 25 32 33 34 35 36 Next »