Reviews for Harry Potter and the Unspeakable
Sakiq-Sakik chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
great chappie! poor Harry! cant wait for more!
WolfKeeper989 chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
That was good. When are you going to work on the two hawks hunting sequel?
wandamarie chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
it was a good one thanks i am loving it so far thanks i love all of your stories keep up the great work
blue artemis chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
I'm glad Dumbles blew himself to bits. This is really interesting so far.
Spennig chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Oo, this one should be interesting. I am terribly amused that Dumbles managed to off himself early in this one too. :)
crazzie-bunnies24 chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Oooo I want to see what happens story is very interesting because Severus is always a deatheater or a spy but this one is new and I like it very much. Please update soon!
Animekitty47 chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
So, on the one hand I'm like 'Another story? Does she need to have 5ish stories ongoing at all times?' But on the other hand, it does sound like an interesting premise. XD

The first letter arrived after the snake incident, right? Or did you move the timeline to June so they'd have time to get know each other?

And a interesting backstory for Sev too! And Dumbledore's dead! Trying to destroy a Horcrux, if you still have those. And Rookwood is either not a Death Eater or one who managed to avoid trial somehow. At the moment I'm leaning toward the second one. I bet you have fun with these really AU ones. :D But wait, if he lived away from Spinner's End since he was two, how'd he know Lily and Petunia? Or did he meet them after he was 10?

Anyway, excellent job so far. :D And tell your friend thanks for convincing you to write and post the story! XD
witchsbroom chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Oh I just loved this story looking forward to the next chapter
one-who-loves-Sesshy chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
love it! i hope that you write more soon!
Miss-Fleur-Riddle chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
This is amazing D really nice piece of writing and a fab ideo, please continue x
Sithtar chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
A new fic! I so love your work. So much is different in this one. I like you Tobias. And Albus dead? That should make things interesting. Rookwood if I remember was a Deatheater but was never convicted of it, I wonder if that is still true, that would explain his interest in examining Harry.

I look forward to more to see how it will unfold.
Nanz chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
More soon please
SSS - Severus Snape Supporter chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
this pretty good so far! i can't wait to see what's in store for Sev and Harry.
DebsTheSlytherinSnapefan chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
good chapter update soon please its been a while since i read any normal harry potter stories (been reading twilight cross overs with harry potter lol~)
Eyes of Twilight chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Great beginning. I like it. Please keep up the great work and please update soon.
551 | « Prev Page 1 .. 25 32 33 34 35 36 .. Last Next »