Reviews for Harry Potter and the Unspeakable
AspergianStoryteller chapter 6 . 6/13/2012
When you said "celstial wayfarer" I thought of Doctor Who.
Katalara chapter 9 . 6/9/2012
Really cute! Loved the story!

Celestial Dance chapter 9 . 5/19/2012
This was story was fantastic. For some reason I'm really addicted to Good!Tobias fics atm, so this was definitely entertaining. When he had pulled out his gun at the trial, I was like "YES! MUGGLE KILLING STYLE!" And the sorting was really surprising, even though it shouldn't have been; I was pretty sure you wouldn't put him in either Gryffindor or Slytherin, so it didn't leave many options.
Funkegirl chapter 9 . 5/4/2012
I did like the story. Would be interesting to see how you would do morebof their story. Now to read your sequel.
WereBunny87 chapter 10 . 4/15/2012
This was wonderful! Great job!
Pearl Bramble of Willowbottom chapter 10 . 3/20/2012
I loved reading your story and have just started reading the sequel to it!

-Pearl Bramble of Willowbottom.
I'mJustWhoIAm chapter 10 . 2/28/2012
So awesome! I'm still laughing over Harry being put in Hufflepuff, and Aberforth enjoying his mallet. Toby is amazing, and as always, I love the differen aspects fanfics portray characters under. You're totally awesome! (Have I abused of exclamation marks enough yet?)
ZivaDavid123 chapter 10 . 2/4/2012
I LOVED THIS!
Elsa2 chapter 9 . 2/3/2012
Great story. Yay for Tobias! Aberforth was a surprise at the trial, but a good choice - or he was given the way you wrote him.
Elsa2 chapter 6 . 2/3/2012
Interesting twist with the wands. First time I recall coming across this one.
Elsa2 chapter 4 . 2/3/2012
Great interaction between Severus and Toby. Severus was great with Harry, too. What a relief to have him confident enough to be able to tell Harry that he and Lily were friends.
Elsa2 chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Wow, great start. I love how you've got Toby in there as a dad-with-a-heart, which makes a nice change. And Dumbledore is out of the picture? Or is he...? Extra touch of suspense, having the Death Eater Rookwood lurking at the edges of the story... I take it he's a separate person from Ravenwood?
VioletMarauder chapter 3 . 1/7/2012
It's refreshing to read a fic where Harry is realistically frightened and wary of his rescuer.
Bewitchedgal chapter 10 . 12/29/2011
What a pleasure it was to read this story. You made it both interesting and believable but also you wrote it with few grammatical errors.

Very well done
DragonWhisperer123 chapter 8 . 12/23/2011
You really hate James Potter, don't you?
542 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »