Reviews for Harry Potter and the Unspeakable
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 10/12/2012
Yeah, Snape is reacting badly to seeing Harry fly, with Harry looking so much like his dad. Too bad it's too early for him to see the movie HOOK, where he can realize that James is never coming back, and that Harry can be *his* son.

And shots suck. Seriously. Even when you need them. Glad that Harry managed with his as well as he did.
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 10/11/2012
She had quite a temper, your mother. Especially in defense of the helpless."

-Too bad she got over that, isn't it? But that's a story Harry probably will never hear, although it would be nice if he asked himself later on why his mum dumped Snivellus for a rich pureblood...

But I'm glad Snape was there for Harry and his nightmare.
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 10/10/2012
Yes, it would be very natural for Harry to be terrified-he's been abused for all he can remember of his life, someone came and killed everyone he knew, just about, and he nearly died trapped in that cupboard. He is being very reasonable indeed under the circumstances.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 10/9/2012
Glad that Snape found Harry in time-Harry wouldn't have lasted much longer.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Good start. This alternate history for Snape makes sense, too; Eileen might not have been the downtrodden angel that so many fics make her.

And it's nice to see Snape so well respected, too. Here's hoping he can rescue Harry, and soon.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/3/2012
very nice. i would love to read a sequel.
Saint Snape chapter 10 . 9/29/2012
This was a great story. I hope you do a sequel.
severus snape fan chapter 10 . 9/22/2012
A very great story, thank you for your work
aredhela82 chapter 9 . 9/11/2012
Great story! Thanks :)
kyuryu chapter 9 . 7/19/2012
Honey badger don't take no shit, honey badger do what it wants!
AspergianStoryteller chapter 6 . 6/13/2012
When you said "celstial wayfarer" I thought of Doctor Who.
Katalara chapter 9 . 6/9/2012
Really cute! Loved the story!

Celestial Dance chapter 9 . 5/19/2012
This was story was fantastic. For some reason I'm really addicted to Good!Tobias fics atm, so this was definitely entertaining. When he had pulled out his gun at the trial, I was like "YES! MUGGLE KILLING STYLE!" And the sorting was really surprising, even though it shouldn't have been; I was pretty sure you wouldn't put him in either Gryffindor or Slytherin, so it didn't leave many options.
Funkegirl chapter 9 . 5/4/2012
I did like the story. Would be interesting to see how you would do morebof their story. Now to read your sequel.
WereBunny87 chapter 10 . 4/15/2012
This was wonderful! Great job!
552 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »