Reviews for Harry Potter and the Unspeakable
Pearl Bramble of Willowbottom chapter 10 . 3/20/2012
I loved reading your story and have just started reading the sequel to it!

-Pearl Bramble of Willowbottom.
I'mJustWhoIAm chapter 10 . 2/28/2012
So awesome! I'm still laughing over Harry being put in Hufflepuff, and Aberforth enjoying his mallet. Toby is amazing, and as always, I love the differen aspects fanfics portray characters under. You're totally awesome! (Have I abused of exclamation marks enough yet?)
ZivaDavid123 chapter 10 . 2/4/2012
I LOVED THIS!
Elsa2 chapter 9 . 2/3/2012
Great story. Yay for Tobias! Aberforth was a surprise at the trial, but a good choice - or he was given the way you wrote him.
Elsa2 chapter 6 . 2/3/2012
Interesting twist with the wands. First time I recall coming across this one.
Elsa2 chapter 4 . 2/3/2012
Great interaction between Severus and Toby. Severus was great with Harry, too. What a relief to have him confident enough to be able to tell Harry that he and Lily were friends.
Elsa2 chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Wow, great start. I love how you've got Toby in there as a dad-with-a-heart, which makes a nice change. And Dumbledore is out of the picture? Or is he...? Extra touch of suspense, having the Death Eater Rookwood lurking at the edges of the story... I take it he's a separate person from Ravenwood?
VioletMarauder chapter 3 . 1/7/2012
It's refreshing to read a fic where Harry is realistically frightened and wary of his rescuer.
Bewitchedgal chapter 10 . 12/29/2011
What a pleasure it was to read this story. You made it both interesting and believable but also you wrote it with few grammatical errors.

Very well done
DragonWhisperer123 chapter 8 . 12/23/2011
You really hate James Potter, don't you?
Sandra Fiore chapter 9 . 12/19/2011
I just found and read Hary Potter and the Unspeakable and enjoyed it very much. NoI wasn't surprised by the sorting hat, I guessed it right away. I did like the idea of 2 familiars.

Your writing is good. You have good characterization and don't forget to descibe the people and background. If you can improve anywhere you might look into putting more emotion and foresahdowing in your work. You describe a cloak as a particular color, say blue, but if you describe it as 'sky blue and billowing about his muscular shoulders' you paint a light hearted happy picture. If you say its 'a deep, navy blue that absorbs all light in the room allowing nothing to escape' you suddenly paint a threatening picture warning your audience not to trust this person. Both stalk and strut mean to move forward but each word conveys a different emotional reaction.

I hope this is construed as helpful and not criticism, I truly enjoyed your story and look forward to reading more.
dd chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
save harry
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 6 . 11/20/2011
Oh my gosh, I LOVE Harry's new wand! I ADORE IT! ;W; This should've been his actual wand in the series! So creative and has me curious!~
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 5 . 11/19/2011
Poor Sev. It sucks that Harry does have to get a little of hia anger because of what James did. ;;
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 4 . 11/19/2011
Aww, good old Severus, that's what I love! He listened to his father and Harry was able to fall asleep because of it! XP Simply so cute!
552 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »