Reviews for Harry Potter and the Unspeakable
Shiro Inutoko chapter 6 . 11/3/2011
That's gotta be about the coolest wand I've ever seen. I want it. But you know, there's something which a lot of people seem to have forgotten (or maybe purposefully overlooked); in the first book, there's a sign in Ollivander's saying he uses only phoenix feather, unicorn hair, and dragon heartstrings. Still, cool wand, cool story!
amsev chapter 9 . 11/2/2011
This is a very touching and suspenseful story. I really like your take on Severus Snape and his being Harry's "secret" godfather. Very nicely written!
witchsbroom chapter 10 . 11/2/2011
for some reason the chapter didn't show up
Blueberry Babe chapter 10 . 11/2/2011
It's a good start. More more. Thanks.
DrJekyllAndMrHyde chapter 9 . 10/28/2011
Love it. Love it. LOVE IT! 3

Having said that here comes few points why:

I liked Severus as an Unspeakable, it rather suits him I think. I have read too many stories where he is just a mean bugger so it is very uplifting to read him as good mentor and 'dad'. And also if I could I would hug you for writing this awesome Tobias! He isn't writen nearly often enough as a good guy and have to say I love him like this rather than as plain mean drunk. While that may serve well in some other story - for the plot and all or such - having him as a good guy is WAY better.

ALSO the relationship between Tobias and Severus is great and really fun to read.

I absolutely adored (and re-read like 4 time 'cos it was oddly awesome) how Severus handled Harry in Chapter 8, namely how he just tapped Harry and told him that he wasn't going to be beaten again.

On Chapter 9:

GO ABE!

GO TOBIAS! WOOT!

Wasn't expecting Malfoy to get shot, but rather enjoyed it :D and the lack of reaction from the others that Tobias just shot and killed the guy was kinda fun. "Toss out the trash!" Oh, well he deserved it and had it coming.

On Harry's Sorting: Thank you! Harry doesn't get sorted into Hufflepuff often enough (I mean I gotta search under every stone and boulder for these stories where he is in house other than Gryffindor or Slytherin. So THANK YOU! Halleluja!

SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! EVERYBODY WITH ME! SEQUEL! ... I wasn't kinda hoping you could write a sequel for this story :D (if I wasn't obvious enough already, but one can never be too careful becuase this would make one hell of a story I can tell :3)

One the side note I read Away in a manger (this was SO BRILLIANT fic Augustus was really great character and I cried like a baby when he died and when I read Harry's poem, still do every time I read that chapter), Common Ground (Lovedthe story and followed to the sequal and thank you for them both ) and I found a new love in Lily's Defender that I found just yesterday and read the whole thing in few hours x3 oh and the Black Cloaks and their Defence clases were fantastic and woot for that Hardbroom to get booted out. ALthough I might have wanted to shove her off the Astronomy tower but no biggie :D. GAH! I don't like the Potters they believe their son to be a saint when he is just a brat, and Albus is such a fool to let Sirius and James of the hook all the time. DON'T FIRE SLUGHORN! Rock On Minerva! xD

Okay this comment ended up being quite a ramble (sidetracked one at that) but I think I'm done for now.

Thank you for writing this awesome fic and hopefully you will return to this AU and write sequel.

Peilikuva
tigerlily124 chapter 9 . 10/16/2011
Thanks very much for an enjoyable story!
tigerlily124 chapter 8 . 10/16/2011
Great job! I'm glad that Harry got away. It sounds like Severus is in for a tough time.
tigerlily124 chapter 7 . 10/16/2011
Great job. Hmm...why do I get the feeling that Rookwood is still bad?
tigerlily124 chapter 6 . 10/16/2011
Great job! I like that he has a different wand.
tigerlily124 chapter 5 . 10/16/2011
Nicely done! Thank you!
tigerlily124 chapter 4 . 10/16/2011
This is very nice. Thank you!
tigerlily124 chapter 3 . 10/16/2011
Great job. Poor Harry.
tigerlily124 chapter 2 . 10/16/2011
Great chapter! I liked it!
tigerlily124 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Great job again! I like Snape as an Unspeakable. He seems the type to do research (and I should know lol!).
TRIC4R chapter 9 . 10/13/2011