Reviews for Keep Breathing
Crims chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
I'm so glad someone wrote a fic about Blaine actually having an emotional reaction to the GAP fiasco. The show, and so much fic, skims past it so fast, but it had to hurt like hell. This was totally satisfying in that bittersweet hurt/comfort way.

Thank you for sharing this!
perchance to wake chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Aww :( That was really really sweet (in a Blaine-needs-a-hug kind of way), and demonstrated a really lovely side to Kurt, and a really vulnerable side to Blaine. Poor Blaine :( No one liked Jeremiah anyway -_- He was all... stupid. 'Sides, "I can't date you 'cause you're under-aged"... SERIOUSLY? Singularly focused, much? What a jerk. xD I should really stop venting in reviews. Sorry :P

foraworldundeserving chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
I honestly never thought I would enjoy a heartbrokenoverJeremiah!Blaine fic, but this worked for me so beautifully.

:) chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
i loved this story it was very well written :)
sassy selena chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
aww what a cute story :) i feel bad for blaine but i love this story
RorieAngel chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Aw, this was beautiful! Really great job.
Mika-chan chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
This was very sweet/sad. Although the episode showed Blaine being all bitter about Valentine's day after the Gap incident, I like that you explored how Jeremiah's rejection did in fact hurt Blaine. You wrote both Kurt and Blaine's characters in this very well. Great job!
I Don't Need A Telescope chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
My heart... filled with so much LOVEE! I love the music choice and your interpretation of the unseen. Adore :)
Secrets of the Fall chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Yay Klaine! I was however disappointed this week, as there was no Klaine. I did like Kurt to the rescue in your story though :)
The Fabulous A.J chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Awww, Kurt being the strong one. You made Blaine and his heartbreak believable and adorable in this.
Evil Beware We Have Waffles chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
THIS STORY - just AAHHHH I'm flipping out it's going to be amazing, I can tell!
Lonelygoatherd chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
This a splendid fanfiction, keep up the fabulous work! Were you disappointed when neither of 'em were on tonight? I was(off topic, haha).
scarlethart chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Aww, so beautiful. X
ParamoreDecoy chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Awwe! I LOVEEE Kurt and Blaine! They are sooo sweet together :) I love this story too!