Reviews for Big Time Rush Requests!
Michelle chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
hey! I heart your stories and I just want you to plzzz write this fanfic. I want you to write a btr series that has logan's sister in it. Her name will be Dana. she will be the same age as Katie. she will appear in this episode Big Time Sister. so, in the episode, Griffin wants the BTR boys to have a song who eventually one of their sisters sing in. Gustavo has trouble finding the song and first Kendal asks Katie to do it and she says no. Then Dana calls and says she will be going to the Palm Woods. Logan picks up the phone and says that would be great. Later, she comes from Minnisota to the Palm woods and she is Katies best friend. Logan says to the boys and Gustavo and Kelly that Dana would be perfect. The song would be called brother and sister. She is shy to sing but after a little incuriging from Logan, she does it and stays in LA. then, plzzzz do this by the series. Also, Dana is a water, earth, fire, and airbender. I want all of the episodes in there also i want all the episodes starting from Big Time Audition to the last episode do some research on water, earth, and fire, and airbenders. And i am truly a fan of your writing.
CalmMindedFellow chapter 3 . 1/8/2012
No way I missed alot when I dissapeared, ok I know u probably stoped but try one of the two songs

1)My Heart Is Broken-Evanescence

2)End of The Dream-Evanescence

3)Never Go Back-Evanescence

4)Life Is Beautiful-6A.M.

5)Hero-Skillet

6)Your Betrayal-Bullet For My Valentine

Any of these could help you, I strongly suggest any Evanescence lol, but up to you.

P.S. If not on one of these, maybe itll help on a later fic for you lol
Mist97 chapter 3 . 8/27/2011
Hi! Hehe big fan of all your stories (yes, I have read them all) and I have a request. I expescially loved 'Thin Ice' and so this my request:

Something happens to Katie (dangerous-like) and Logan saves her but then he ends up getting hurt pretty bad... He doesn't die but kinda like a really cute bro/sis type moment thingy happens afterwards in the hospital like maybe he is in a coma and she is the one to wake him up but I think I got that from somebody else so um... Yeah.

And that still gives you some creative room, right? Cuz I still want you to add your own twist to it ;)

Keep on writen' -Luv Mist :P
AbbyMasrai chapter 3 . 8/1/2011
Oh my gosh the request for this chapter was hilarious! Seriously made me laugh so hard! HAHAHA! See?

What a perfect balance of angst and humor. I seriously don't know how you do it. Sometimes, I think you are on a different level than most of us inferior fan fiction writers.

Awesome job, man. Awesome!
AbbyMasrai chapter 2 . 8/1/2011
Hahaha I loved this! Leave it to Logan to play doctor. And be the voice of reason. Fantastic.

This made me smile!
L.9 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Your such a good writer! I love you!

Anyways here is my idea :)

What if Logan (sense your like the best at Logan Angst!) gets hurt some how, I was actually was thnking something crazy, like getting hit by a zamboni! HAHA! No, actually I almost got hit by a zamboi! I was coming out of the store's bathroom,(which was so gross) and this guy was going by right outside of the bathroom doorway! And I was like WHOA! WHAT UP!

But anyway you could make something up, just if like they had some big interview and Griffin being who he is, says that Logan has to be there and either he says that Logan will be kicked out of the band or that they will all be fired. Either way or you could make something up. But they decide that there going to try and sneak him out of the hospital, against Doctor's orders.

And they start all of crazy antics all around the hospital. You know like nurses Jamming to BTR, after being tricked by them. Wheelchair races. crazy stuff! But anyway they do al these crazy things to sneak him out. And they do get him there. But when they get back to the hospital and get Logan back to his room they try to talk to him but when they look down he's Already passed out. Or something like that. Okay that's all. :) oh by the way if stuff is spelled wrong, I'm doing this from an iPhone, so yeah. Okay love you! :)
BigTimeRusher12 chapter 3 . 5/21/2011
How about in Big Time Beah Party when they had the derby race , Kendall was making the jump to beat that guy, but didn't make it and is hospitalized with serious injuries?
gobblez3000 chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
i love both of these one-shots. i also love how you portray Logan in both of them. you are a very talented writer.

my request:

I would like to see you try and write a one-shot where Logan goes all Doctor-mode, while getting hurt. it doesn't matter how he gets hurt (he can fall down a flight of stairs, save one of the guys from getting hurt, but gets hurt instead, it doesn't matter to me, even better if you come up with a way), so he can't really 'fix' himself, so he had to tell the other three how to do it before the paramedics arrive.

i really want to see what the reactions of the guys are going to be when Logan tells them on how to heal him. that would be really exciting to read.

The doctor needs medical attention. ironic huh? well that's it for this request, i hope you pick me.

[]Deace Gobblez
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Ok, after peeing my pants reading the request One Man Writing Games made, I have come up with a story idea. You ready?

Okay, so this new girl moves to the Palm Woods. Chestnut, shoulder-length hair, green eyes, gorgeous smile. Her name is Sarah. And all the boys fall for her. And she falls for all the guys. So after a very, um, 'exciting' party, Sarah finds out she's pregnant. Thing is: she has no idea who the father is.

That's my guidelines. Now, go make it your own. I'm interested to see who the father is (while I would prefer Kendall, I'm not picky) and what will happen when the boys find out. Especially Carlos. Here's how I picture each of them:

KENDALL

Sarah: Kendall, I have to tell you something.

Kendall: You can tell me anything.

Sarah: *starts crying* I'm pregnant.

Kendall: *stares in shock* Holy fish sticks.

JAMES

Sarah: James, I'm...I'm pregnant.

James: What the...WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?

LOGAN

Sarah: Logan, I don't really know how to tell you this.

Logan: Tell me what?

Sarah: I'm pregnant.

Logan: *Faints*

CARLOS:

Sarah: Carlos, I'm pregnant.

Carlos: What's that?

Just my opinion. Well, good luck! I'll be waiting! :)
Falling to Fly chapter 3 . 4/13/2011
This is what James gets for thinking it was smart to go into in alley at night in Los Angeles. Silly boy. :)

But seriosuly alleys are scary even when it's bright outside and you can see all the way through. So obviously James was really tired because he totally wasn't thinking straight and nearly got himself killed. Again, silly boy. :)

"Now, he felt sure that if a light somewhere would just turn on, it would reveal to him that his captor was a scrawny ten year old boy looking to make trouble." Is it strange that I thought of James' Mini Me from Welcome Back Big Time? Maybe the kid's out for revenge... Or maybe it actually is a mugger and James is so screwed right now. -shot-

Ouch... stabbed in an alley. But you know I love it because it's James angst and that's amazing. -heart-

Leave it to the others to be worried about him even though he's only half an hour late. I love them so much. :) But JAMES DON'T GO INTO THE LIGHT THEY'RE HERE TO SAVE YOU NOW! (I wonder if this will be one of those rare times that he listens to me or if he'll ignore me like usual.)

Oh look, he did listen. Good for him! And now we get some Logan angst and bromance! Whoooo! (Maybe James should get mugged more often so that we can all be happy in the end like this.) -shot-

Just kidding, I'm not that horrible. I loved the ending. James is just to adorable and what he said was so true and I loved it. :)

LOVE YOU!
Fish Stick Friday chapter 3 . 4/12/2011
I have a strong feeling my request is one of them that you "honestly don't know how I'm supposed to write" isn't it? *sighs* That's what I get for making an off-the-wall request that is so NOT your cup of tea...Oh well, I can't really blame you; it doesn't satisfy your FCMD tendencies...lol. No James angst or Logan angst after all.

Anyways...

Ooh! Guess how much money I have in my wallet right now? $0.30! Woot, woot! I WIN! Chicka-chicka-WHAT? Haha, I should totally start saying that all the time in my reviews now! Lol.

See, now James should have said, "Nah man, that's one of the episodes of our TV show!" Lol.

LOL! That's what I was about to say; I was gonna make some witty remark about $12.56 being enough to buy like 3 kid's meals. James beat me to it though...darn you, James!

What is it with you? You had Logan get mugged in HTSAL and now you have James get mugged in this? *sniffles* You monster!

I thought I remember you telling me that you hate writing action scenes yourself? This was actually pretty good. Me equals envious...

Hey! Did you know that if you get stabbed and the knife is still in you, it actually could be wiser for you to leave the knife in you so that you don't bleed out. I mean the knife kind of acts like a cork, and so when you remove the knife, it's like you pop the cork, and your blood can now flow freely. It totally goes against intuition though because at the time, you are like, " Get this knife out of me!"

So naturally, I LOVED how the first friend James thought of specifically was Logan. *dies*

Haha. James WOULD have a BTR song as his ringtone too! Lol.

What did I learn today? That when Logan is worried about James, he gets all mean and cranky and snaps at people. Lol.

Haha, for some reason, I didn't take Logan's threat to hurt James so long as he was okay seriously. Maybe it's because he's so not intimidating looking at all for his threat to be taken seriously. Or maybe because they'll just end up rolling on the floor together. Lol. Okay, I don't know where THAT came from...

Duh! That's why cell phones were invented! Of course Logan is the only one who comes up with the obvious WIN of an idea! Ha. Kendall fail.

C'mon James! BTR has WAY cooler songs than Any Kind of guy for you to use as your ringtone!

Wow! Kendall had no problem being in such close proximity to a bleeding James. I thought he got squeamish when it came to blood...

Oh wait. Nevermind. Logan glared at Kendall. He must've been freaking out after all...Now I feel like an idiot...

You rang? Did someone say my name? ;)

I love how Logan was the calmest one of the bunch. Yay Logan! Ooh! You know what it reminds me of? Your one-shots like "Venom" "Collapsing Winds" and such.

Aww! Logan! You were great!

It made me sad how he only nodded when the doctor asked if they were waiting for James Diamond.

You know what? Doctors use that phrase too much in my opinion: "He's a fighter." Translation: He's not DEAD yet! Seriously, I mean what if said person isn't a fighter...at all...? What if it's just some stroke of luck or miracle that he's still alive? Does that comprise one being a "fighter" too?

Teehee. I loved Carlos' "You're alive!" outburst!

Aww! Logan blaming himself again. James telling him that he saved his life again. OMG! Logan is totally James' guardian angel. Remember that pic on Tumblr you were telling me about?

I wouldn't say the ending was crappy, but it was kind of abrupt. Like it didn't feel like all the loose ends were tied up nicely. There was no resolution.

Having said that, I still LOVED this chapter! Great job FFW! XOXO
ashleyjordan chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Wow this is such a generous idea from you...thank you and I'm sure you'll do a splendid job on every request! I feel silly for even requesting anything because well, I have not had much time to reveiw your work although I have begun to read your stories-I will get to it, I promise!

Also, it seems a little pointless to request anything because you already have 51 requests! How are you going to do all of them heheh? Ah well best of luck and don't put too much pressue on yourself to do all of them or at least not that you have to do one a week or anything; still make time to enjoy yourself :)

If I would get a request, I suppose I would request either something to do with James and Katie or James and Carlos. This will probably be very vague but I think it would be so cute if James and Katie were bored and he winds up taking her out on the town, maybe on a date(like a pretend date cus he's just being nice and wants to make her happy) and somehow he gives her a piggyback ride-or maybe the boys, Mrs. Knight and Katie can go to the beach and Katie accidently drowns and James has to save her...and carries her out of the ocean and has to do CPR heheh :) Ah I'm such a weirdo! Not really, I just think their relationship is cute as a big brother/little sister sort of thing with him still believing she has a crush on him :) And if you don't want to do that, maybe James and Carlos could go mountain climbing/biking and an accident happens(either one of them falls off the cliff, breaks their leg, gets attacked by an animal, etc) on the trip and they have to manage their way back. I have no idea if any of those are good requests but if you like them, hey, I'd love to see them :) Thank you and I can't wait to read all of these mini request fics!
I C a big world chapter 3 . 4/11/2011
Sadest thing ever James Lieing in the streets dieing and everyone else left worrying were he is (: fantastic and amazing story :D
WyszLo chapter 3 . 4/10/2011
"Logan nodded and smiled before hugging James as gently as possible. "Don't scare us like that again." He pleaded. "We might not always be there."

"Yes you will." James told him. "We promised that we would always be there for each other."

CRYING. Of course I'm crying. I actually held it together up until then, too.

So how bad is it that when I thought the mugger broke James's jaw the first thing I thought was, "not the face!"?

So I knew EXACTLY what Logan meant when he said this, "I didn't know what else to do." But then the doctor interrupted and I had to wait a little bit for my favorite part. Then I got it, though: "You could have died." Logan whispered, sinking down into a chair. "I didn't know what to do, James. I knew I had to stop the bleeding but I didn't know what else to do and you passed out and almost died anyway." LOGIE! You almost killed James and Logan is the one I freak out for. I KNEW he blamed himself that he didn't know what else to do. If James had died he would've blamed himself that he didn't save him. (It was a very Kendall moment.) It was beautiful.

And then the ending made me cry :)

This was fantastic!

~Lauren
CrayonsPink chapter 3 . 4/10/2011
This was great! I really, REALLY liked it. But what else is new, with your writing? You're fantastic! I loved this. Bravo!