Reviews for Big Time Rush Requests!
Falling to Fly chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
So you know that if it's a first come first serve thing I'm going to fail and be late haha. Actually, I should be reviewing How To Save a Life right now but I just got out of volleyball and this was the first thing I saw. So I'll do that after. :)

So you know I'm not picky and I'll read whatever haha. So I don't have much of a request, just some songs that might make good plot lines. Like I said, I'm not picky, so I'll just list a couple and let you choose. :)

So let's see, there's… Crash and Burn by Lifehouse, Walking Away by Lifehouse, The End Has Only Begun by Lifehouse, It Is What It Is by Lifehouse, By Your Side by Lifehouse, and Let It All Out by Relient K. Obviously I have a lot of Lifehouse because I'm a bit obsessed with them and they have some pretty angsty/inpiring music in my opinion. So if you want to just pick one at random or actually listen to then, either is fine. I'll leave the rest up to you. :) Love you!
Fish Stick Friday chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Okay, so this is probably going to be one of the most out of the box requests you will get, and WAY out of your comfort zone, BUT I would like to see you tackle a Mercedes/Guitar Dude story. The two supposedly started dating on the show, but nothing has ever been mentioned since (that was like 'Big Time Party'). I saw that the characters you can select on the drop down box thing when you submit a new story (did that even make sense?)has Guitar Dude and Mercedes now, so...yeah. It could be angsty, it could be funny, I really don't have a preference. I just want to see what you will do with a couple you probably never even thought about writing and characters that have never felt the wrath of your FCMD. LOL! chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Could you a fight between two of the guys and how they make up?prefferably logan cause i love him.

OMWG chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
00o0O0O0OMGZZZzZzZ YEW ARE LYK MY FAVOURITE AUTHOR EVEEEERRRR omg my name is lyk Sallly and junk, and I wuz wonderin if yew culd maybee make me an OC and then hav me watch James and Kendal make out! That wuld b so gr8!

Lol noooo but am I allowed to request something? Because I say James finds a unicorn named Potato Mountain Flannel Sim III and then they go on an adventure.

Not really I was thinking James goes surfing and hits his head on a rock and almost dies/drowns but Kendall saves him and it's just Kames bromance.

Really the first two requests are invalid you must do the third one. You have until 11:59 tonight. LOL SEE WHAT I DID THERE I'm a horrible person.

Sincerely, Laura
Helena Reid- Potter chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
I would love to see a fic where Logan was anorexic or bulimic... Preferrably Kogan. Or a fic where Logan has a serious illness, but nobody notices until its too late and he ends up in the hospital (I like to torture Logan). I love all if your stories, by the way. :)
xEryChan chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Requests? Sweet! You're very very nice, Miss Fenway.

I'm a big fan of Carlos angst so maybe something where one of his stunts goes wrong and Carlos ends up getting himself hurt and in a coma or something like that (just please don't kill him). I have FCMD too when it comes to Carlos and I love seeing him hurt (I'm horrible)

I can't wait to see what kind of requests you get. I love all of your work. :)
mIsS-vIcToRy96 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Ooh, requests? What fun!

Umm... I think this idea may have been done before, but it would be AWESOME if you wrote it!

A combination of 'Raise Your Glass' and 'F**kin Perfect' by P!nk?

Maybe like starting off with Logan feeling like he's useless and the band would be better off without him. Then the others come to cheer him up and convince him that he is perfect just the way he is. They could all have a little gathering where they all announce their flaws and imperfections to each other. Then they all decide to celebrate their flaws and have a mini-party with just the four of them!

Yeah, it might not be the best of ideas... But I think it would be cute and bromantic ;)
Fang lover23 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Okay, since I'm too lazy and not as creative as you, could you do a James angst based on the song "Deja Vu" by Eminem? Are you still willing to go back to 'Three'? -dies-

It would be about James overdosing, and/or how the drugs are affecting him beforehand. It would basically follow the song lyrics since you already did (?) something like this in 'Three'.

Or maybe it could be a second, worse overdose (like after a relapse, which, haha is punny because that's the name of the album this song is from -dies again-) where he's literally on the line of dying. I can't remember how it went in 'Three', but I'm pretty sure "Deja Vu" is a bit different. Your call on that...

Muchas gracias señorita! :D
StillLovely chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Mmm, mmm, mmm! This is excites me! I love your stories so much, so I'm really excited to see where you go with other peoples' ideas!

My idea is a bit vague since I really want to see where you take it. The basic idea? Kendall gets really hurt somehow and needs the boys to look after him. But being Mr. Leader, he'll be reluctant and really difficult to deal with. I'm not sure if I want this to lean more towards angsty hurt comfort or angsty comedy, if that makes sense. Just, take it and run! Ooh! Like a kite!

Okay, enough of my inane rambling! If you fill this, I will be very happy! If not, I will still love you and your stories!
Saxophones chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Something involving lots of sibling bonding time between Kendall and Katie because one of them gets hurt.

The rest of the guys being rather protective of Kendall would be really epic too.
Ashley chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Ok so it woul be really great if you could do a james & Katie story! But Katie needs to be closer to the guys age so it's not pedophile! But something needs to happen to Katie & James gets like really protective & then Katie asks him why he cares so much & then he tells her he loves her & she realises she loves him too! I hope you do this it would be really great!(:
LIV3xLAUGHxL0V3 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
I know there's a few of these already, but how about an Angst oneshot to pinkMs "Fucking Perfect." You've written about James cutting himself in a few of your stories, so maybe make it a James-centric fic and have the guys convince him that he's fucking perfect the way he is, or something like that :)

Can't wait to read some of the others you'll probably put up :D
abby1234 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Hey! I love all your stories, their incredible! I would love to see a story about james being picked on or being insecure, and Kendall coming to his rescue and making him feel better, like a best friend/ brother type thing. Hope you decide do something with this! Can't wait to read the new stories!
IHeartLogiebear chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
This is so cool!:)Anyway, maybe the guys could be playing hockey and James gets injured (Like a sprained ankle or something). I would love to see how Logan and the guys would handle it.
WyszLo chapter 1 . 2/15/2011

or night

or family

or breaking the rules...

oh and dreams...

I had forgotten how much I raped your inbox with ideas haha. I request any/all of those haha :)
63 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »