Reviews for Big Time Rush Requests!
unnaturalstories chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Heeeyyy Miss Fenway! So I have an awesome request for you! could you do a story on James and Logan getting in a car crash and they have to stay in a hospital for a few days and they start to think that the fans will start to hate them if they don't get back out there and record more songs. They tell their worry's to Carlos and Kendall who in turn try to get bunch of fans together. Once they manage to get a fair amount they have them stand out side of James and Logan's hospital window with signs saying "we love you" and "get well." They also yells words of encouragement and stuff. So then James and Logan know the fans will wait for them to fully recover. Once they do they make a song just for the fans. And that's my request if it's to long you can shorten it. But yeah that my idea. :)
CurtCade chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Let me first just say that I love all of your stories! You actually sorta inspired some of my writing that I haven't published yet. But my request would probably be a short song fic on

Cooler Than Me by Mike Posner? If no, it's OK I don't mind! Anyway again, love your work and I hope you continue writing if it's something you love. :)
TealMoose chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Requests? Whoahzers.

You're too nice...

OKAY OKAY OKAY, I HAVE ONE!

Prompt: The guys are doing some crazy sport or some stupid stunt and THEN Kendall somehow gets hurt X)

Is that too vague?

Just something having to do with Kendall having his friends be all mother hen over him :) Gotta love the friendshipiness :D

Hahah, I have Kendall FCMD O.o Oh, and Doctor Logan is always great. Lol.

I think the idea of do requests is really cool :) It's a great way to practice your writing skills and to show variety.

Can't wait to see what types of requests you get X)
63 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5