Reviews for My Forever Valentine
midnight-sun1918 chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
I love this story.
nl77 chapter 3 . 2/11/2012
Cute little story. Thanks.
Leibeezer chapter 3 . 1/29/2012
I just found this story, and I thought you did an amazing job.
sandym chapter 3 . 1/13/2012
I read your little short story and i really fell in love with it. Men should take lesssons from this story to woooe their significant other. I really didn't feel sorry for Mikes as Edward and Bella were always ment to be with eachother... But i love what he did for Bella on there aniversary,,,,,its what men should do to the woman they love.

the avid reader(sandym)
irishnlove2shop chapter 3 . 12/20/2011
Great story! Loved the post it notes and card, very romantic!
chevy09 chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
this story is simple but beautiful story.. glad that I gave time to read this. because of this every valentine i will remember edward and bella in this story. very sweet hea!
ilovealion chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
I found a link to one of your other stories-and followed it to this one. I was looking for something short and sweet-and this was both. Thanks for writing ;)
grrrr.edward chapter 3 . 6/11/2011
lovely ending. thank you!
Siobhan B. Masen- Fraser chapter 3 . 6/9/2011
This was oh so sweet and I loved every word of it! Now quit reading your reviews and get your ass to moving on that Hall of Fame outtake, you know I'm dying for that:)

Love ya girl!

Till next time...

bnjwl
Siobhan B. Masen- Fraser chapter 2 . 6/9/2011
Sorry it took me so long Peaches, I started reading this on my phone and just didn't get back to it till now! I loved it and thought that it was so sweet that Mike admitted that he wasn't all in it either.

You did good kid!

Till next time...

bnjwl
PINKSAPPHYR chapter 3 . 6/7/2011
Awww...This really was the perfect ending for this sweet little story...

I really like the fact that Mike finally stood up to his mother and chose to live his life as He wished to...That certainly taught his bitch of a mother a good lesson :P

The whole Valentine 'date' was trully wonderful...Sweet, loving, pure, fervent and surrounded by this irresistible feeling of 'rightness', of 'meant to be', just like this story was!

You wrote a very precious story here my dear Mary! I can't wait to read more from you *hint hint*

Talk to you very soon XOXOXO Cecile
amwine chapter 3 . 6/6/2011
It's perfect! I love how things are going for these two. All the notes from Edward were so sweet and I love the bracelet. I am glad to know that Mike found the love of his life also. Great chapter...thanks so much!
amwine chapter 2 . 6/6/2011
This was hard, but something they had to go through. I really liked Bella and Mike's conversation. They sat down and talked it out like two adults. I love how Esme was when they got to the house. That support was worth so much. Great chapter...thanks so much!
Mrs. M Cullen chapter 3 . 6/6/2011
Loved your little story! :)
nysue chapter 3 . 6/5/2011
Aw. I had to wipe my eyes when Bella did. Edward is so sweet and romantic! I loved that. Are you sure that there isn't more? I'll be looking forward to the Hall of Fame outtake.
89 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »