Reviews for My Forever Valentine
grrrr.edward chapter 3 . 6/11/2011
lovely ending. thank you!
Siobhan B. Masen- Fraser chapter 3 . 6/9/2011
This was oh so sweet and I loved every word of it! Now quit reading your reviews and get your ass to moving on that Hall of Fame outtake, you know I'm dying for that:)

Love ya girl!

Till next time...

bnjwl
Siobhan B. Masen- Fraser chapter 2 . 6/9/2011
Sorry it took me so long Peaches, I started reading this on my phone and just didn't get back to it till now! I loved it and thought that it was so sweet that Mike admitted that he wasn't all in it either.

You did good kid!

Till next time...

bnjwl
PINKSAPPHYR chapter 3 . 6/7/2011
Awww...This really was the perfect ending for this sweet little story...

I really like the fact that Mike finally stood up to his mother and chose to live his life as He wished to...That certainly taught his bitch of a mother a good lesson :P

The whole Valentine 'date' was trully wonderful...Sweet, loving, pure, fervent and surrounded by this irresistible feeling of 'rightness', of 'meant to be', just like this story was!

You wrote a very precious story here my dear Mary! I can't wait to read more from you *hint hint*

Talk to you very soon XOXOXO Cecile
amwine chapter 3 . 6/6/2011
It's perfect! I love how things are going for these two. All the notes from Edward were so sweet and I love the bracelet. I am glad to know that Mike found the love of his life also. Great chapter...thanks so much!
amwine chapter 2 . 6/6/2011
This was hard, but something they had to go through. I really liked Bella and Mike's conversation. They sat down and talked it out like two adults. I love how Esme was when they got to the house. That support was worth so much. Great chapter...thanks so much!
Mrs. M Cullen chapter 3 . 6/6/2011
Loved your little story! :)
nysue chapter 3 . 6/5/2011
Aw. I had to wipe my eyes when Bella did. Edward is so sweet and romantic! I loved that. Are you sure that there isn't more? I'll be looking forward to the Hall of Fame outtake.
Emmauk26 chapter 3 . 6/5/2011
brilliant job, really sweet love it, he's so cute, why can't all husbands be like that, sigh, hehe.
annaharding chapter 3 . 6/5/2011
I read the one-shot around Valentine's Day, and enjoyed it alot. Just found out today that you continued the story. Loved it! - It was nice that you weren't a Mike-basher either, cuz I really did like him in the original Twilight story. But...Edward and Bella belong together.

Thanx for the reading enjoyment!
glo4twilight chapter 3 . 6/4/2011
it was just great. it's good how you put the bits where they did have arguments but sorted them showing that they weren't perfect but in love nonetheless. he's so romantic and it was so gorgeous how he had his little post-it love messages all over the place!lol! i loved this so much cos ima huge post-it junkee, i use them for everything so this was a very enjoyable chapter. i loved his gift to her as well but how come she didn't get him anything? i mean valentines day isn't all about the girl..don't you think?lol.
My-Bella chapter 3 . 6/4/2011
PIC, this was such a beautiful chapter. Edward's post-its, and most especially his note on the construction paper ... Le Sigh to the Max! Thank you for letting me tag along! :)
mommymac0508 chapter 3 . 6/4/2011
I loved it so sweet and very romantic thank you
padalf1025 chapter 3 . 6/4/2011
Pure love!
kavelf chapter 3 . 6/4/2011
Very sweet. Thanks so much for the story.
82 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »