Reviews for My Forever Valentine
nysue chapter 2 . 6/3/2011
I really loved that little chappie! Bella and Mike helped each other to reach some amazing conclusions. It really worked out the best way possible for both of them. Thank goodness E and B have such supportive families. Mrs. Newton? Wow. Good luck with her, Mike!
les16 chapter 2 . 6/3/2011
AWWWW...BMH!

I'm so sorry it took me so long to read this, but I'm so glad I finally got around to it!

Edward and Bella are so cute together, it was so nice to see them before they had to go home.

That was some welcome, huh? I loved Charlie's little half smile, he's always so great.

And that convo with Mike and Bella, did not expect that to go the way it did, I have to say, but you did such a good job on that.

I can't wait to read the next chapter and see what comes next for these two!

Great job with this little love story my friend...as always!

Love it...love you more!

Erin~ (les16)
mountainlion718 chapter 2 . 5/30/2011
Whew! I was expecting a total bashing of Bella, but she had a level head and her facts straight. I'm so glad the were able to diffuse the major drama and talk it out
FionaCullen chapter 2 . 5/29/2011
Just found your story today. Looking forward to the last chapter and perhaps some more lemony goodness? Hint hint. :)
Hope4more chapter 2 . 5/29/2011
I'm so happy that Bella and Mike talked like adults. I bet it rarely happens in real life. Usually you are so hurt you need to hurt the other in return. Edward's little speech was sweet and a little surprising. Excellent chapter!
Kat Ksm chapter 2 . 5/29/2011
Mary,

This was so worth the wait! For once I felt sorry for a Mike in a story. He's a good guy and he wants Bella to happy. He also was able to see that it would have been a huge mistake for them to have gotten married.

I loved Edward's little speach as well. He let it be known that while he's sorry that there were people hurt, he doesn't regret nor would he change anything. It was perfect.

Love you, sweets!

Kat
grrrr.edward chapter 2 . 5/29/2011
love love
glo4twilight chapter 2 . 5/29/2011
omg that was absolutely marvellous! you did such and excellent job writing this chapter! it was definitely intelligible and had great clarity! the thing i loved most was edwards speech to everyone! that really blew me away!i mean like whoa..how do you come up with such statements like that..it was amazing...i sooo wish that i could write something like that! the way you run your words together and make it sound so profound is just frickin brilliant...i kid you not! even when bella and mike were talking...their whole conversation...you executed it so well and it was absolutely mind boggling! i loved it and i love the way you write and i always have since the moment i started reading one of your stories! i loved this and i love how they love each other and are finally together after all these years! can't wait for the next chapter!
Scorpio11 chapter 2 . 5/29/2011
Well, that went better than I expected aside from Mike's mother. Mike was very reasonable about the whole situation, especially after they talked it all out, and he saw his own culpability in the issue.
DrmngofEC chapter 2 . 5/28/2011
Awesome story!
anonymouslysufferingfromOCD chapter 2 . 5/28/2011
Ok, so Olivia Newton and John Newton, too freaking funny. So also, let me say, I was really impressed with Mike, he was a great sport about the whole thing overall.

I was so glad that you decided to continue this one even if it is only going to be one more chapter.

Loved you bb. You rock, as does this story.

jen
PINKSAPPHYR chapter 2 . 5/28/2011
Hey Mary!

See, I read it just like I said I would and it was GREAT! It's really a nice story, despite the particularly uncomfortable subject...Man I so wish I was this clever :DD

Anyway, I think this is the first time I saw a Mike so perceptive, mature and even pleasant...And seeing the old hag that's his mother, it's a miracle He ended up so decent :P

I really like how you organized and handled everything: despite 4 years of separation, their reconnection was totally credible and all their pent-up feelings made it all the more powerful and inevitable...

You know how partial I am to the idea of Fate and Destiny so, thank you Alice for giving them her oh-so-luch-needed help!

I checked the blog and yeah, the second dress was really more Bella-esque than the first one...

Can't wait for the last chap to see what you and Boston have in store for their future :)

Luv U dear Mary XOXOXO Cecile
Clanmoran chapter 2 . 5/28/2011
This was a really cute chapter. I am glad her and Mike got things worked out. Thanks for finishing this little o/s up and making it a bit longer!
Maplestyle chapter 2 . 5/28/2011
Loved it! Hope in the last chapter we'll get to see Mike get a HEA too!
mommymac0508 chapter 2 . 5/28/2011
I loved it at least they have closer thank you
87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »