Reviews for My Forever Valentine
Kat Ksm chapter 2 . 5/29/2011
Mary,

This was so worth the wait! For once I felt sorry for a Mike in a story. He's a good guy and he wants Bella to happy. He also was able to see that it would have been a huge mistake for them to have gotten married.

I loved Edward's little speach as well. He let it be known that while he's sorry that there were people hurt, he doesn't regret nor would he change anything. It was perfect.

Love you, sweets!

Kat
grrrr.edward chapter 2 . 5/29/2011
love love
glo4twilight chapter 2 . 5/29/2011
omg that was absolutely marvellous! you did such and excellent job writing this chapter! it was definitely intelligible and had great clarity! the thing i loved most was edwards speech to everyone! that really blew me away!i mean like whoa..how do you come up with such statements like that..it was amazing...i sooo wish that i could write something like that! the way you run your words together and make it sound so profound is just frickin brilliant...i kid you not! even when bella and mike were talking...their whole conversation...you executed it so well and it was absolutely mind boggling! i loved it and i love the way you write and i always have since the moment i started reading one of your stories! i loved this and i love how they love each other and are finally together after all these years! can't wait for the next chapter!
Scorpio11 chapter 2 . 5/29/2011
Well, that went better than I expected aside from Mike's mother. Mike was very reasonable about the whole situation, especially after they talked it all out, and he saw his own culpability in the issue.
DrmngofEC chapter 2 . 5/28/2011
Awesome story!
anonymouslysufferingfromOCD chapter 2 . 5/28/2011
Ok, so Olivia Newton and John Newton, too freaking funny. So also, let me say, I was really impressed with Mike, he was a great sport about the whole thing overall.

I was so glad that you decided to continue this one even if it is only going to be one more chapter.

Loved you bb. You rock, as does this story.

jen
PINKSAPPHYR chapter 2 . 5/28/2011
Hey Mary!

See, I read it just like I said I would and it was GREAT! It's really a nice story, despite the particularly uncomfortable subject...Man I so wish I was this clever :DD

Anyway, I think this is the first time I saw a Mike so perceptive, mature and even pleasant...And seeing the old hag that's his mother, it's a miracle He ended up so decent :P

I really like how you organized and handled everything: despite 4 years of separation, their reconnection was totally credible and all their pent-up feelings made it all the more powerful and inevitable...

You know how partial I am to the idea of Fate and Destiny so, thank you Alice for giving them her oh-so-luch-needed help!

I checked the blog and yeah, the second dress was really more Bella-esque than the first one...

Can't wait for the last chap to see what you and Boston have in store for their future :)

Luv U dear Mary XOXOXO Cecile
Clanmoran chapter 2 . 5/28/2011
This was a really cute chapter. I am glad her and Mike got things worked out. Thanks for finishing this little o/s up and making it a bit longer!
Maplestyle chapter 2 . 5/28/2011
Loved it! Hope in the last chapter we'll get to see Mike get a HEA too!
mommymac0508 chapter 2 . 5/28/2011
I loved it at least they have closer thank you
Leibeezer chapter 2 . 5/28/2011
I'm glad that you are continuing with this story. I think it's great that Mike was understanding about Edward and Bella. I can't wait to read what's going to happen next. Please update soon.
padalf1025 chapter 2 . 5/28/2011
Sweeeeeeeeet! Love it!
Emmauk26 chapter 2 . 5/28/2011
aaaawwwwwwwww I love it, fantastic job, i'm so glad that Mike undersood, love how Charlie smirked when he saw them holding hands, can't wait to read more, their so cute together, I have a feeling that Mike's mum might not be done with Bella, she never got to have her say and i'm sure she wont let that go, update really soon, looking forward to more.
MedusaInNY chapter 2 . 5/28/2011
Oh Mary!

I am so, so thrilled with this :) You know I have been waiting and waiting for this.

It appears it was a good thing that Bella ran off with Edward. I mean, that is obvious and all, but if she would have married Mike, neither of them would have ever really been happy.

Yes, they both cared for each other. They even shared love, but it wasn't that all-encompassing, life-altering, forever kind of love.

It is funny when you look back at this and THEN you can see the mistakes you have made, but at the time it is happening, nothing is really clear. Both Bella and Mike pointed those things out to each other and both were equally in the wrong and going through the motions.

I feel sorry for Mike that his mother is such a harpy. Hopefully he will find someone to complete him in the same way that Bella and Edward complete each other. He deserves happiness, too.

*le sigh* Now that the ugly stuff is out of the way, they can just enjoy being married and moving on with their lives. I can't wait to see the little bit of their future!

This was wonderful, Mary!

Love you, Snookums!