Reviews for My Forever Valentine
Uk Alice chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Yay, i read this on the countdown and i'm so glad there's going to be more i just loved it!
TeamAllTwilight chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
I really enjoyed this a lot and I thin it is perfect, I can not wait to read the updates for the tying up of the loose ends. Love love love it! Thank you so much for sharing!
teamswitzerlandmom chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
I look forward to you continuing this. It was one of my favorites on the countdown.
biblepam chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
such a sweet story for Bella and Edward, but a sucky one for Mike.. oh well,, Mike, Smike.. can't stand in the way of love that's meant to be I guess..lol..thanks for posting.. Pamb.
MedusaInNY chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Oh my Mary!

You know how much I love this and am begging for you to continue just because I want to see what Mike and the family have to say!

I loved this idea when you came up with it, I loved it when we talked about it and I absolutely LOVE IT NOW!

Seriously, if anyone had to choose between Edward and Mike, who wouldn't choose Edward!

You did well ma'am! VERY well! And I really do hope you continue this at a later date!

Love you, my dear friend!
mountainlion718 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
i loved this! so very sweet and romantic! i can't even begin to think how Alice explained all this to everyone. wonder ho bad the fall-out will be when they get back...
Siobhan B. Masen- Fraser chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Peaches, you already know how much I love this story. It's perfect, your Edward and Bella are perfect. They are strong as individuals but so perfect together. Valentine's day has always meant so much to them and it was a great way to end thing for them to get married on that day. You have once again given us a great story! Good job bb!

Love ya lots and love this story even more!

bnjwl