Reviews for Eywa's Grace
Alice chapter 2 . 6/25/2017
Eywa, the best matchmaker xD I like how this is fun and at the same time well written - that is a hard combination to find in the fanfiction world. I wish you would continue this - honestly,the idea itself is brilliant and very original.
Alice chapter 1 . 6/25/2017
Okay, I have to admit, this fanfic is interesting and I am pleased to see that you write long chapters.
Besilea chapter 2 . 5/20/2015
Great story so far! Hope for more soon!
senpen banka chapter 2 . 2/23/2015
Great story! It's kind of funny that you wrote this given the recent rumors that Quaritch and Grace will return in some form for the sequels.
Netchka chapter 2 . 6/5/2013
Cool story. Can't wait for more. :-) :)
Guest chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
Are you going to finish this or are you quiyying
Koisuru Boukun F chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
Like it! Its fun!
ForeshadowedFate chapter 2 . 5/13/2012
Certainly an interesting take on Grace and Quaritch in the afterlife! Pretty interesting and mysterious so far, but I can't really critique much since it's only two chapters in. Please update soon!
Hanelie de Beer chapter 2 . 4/1/2012
Love your story. It will realy be cool if you could finish it. Love Miles and Grace together, please finish it!
PowerPlay chapter 2 . 2/2/2012
I definitely didn't expect Quaritch to end up in Eywa's care; more like the fiery pits of hell, but it's definitely a cool twist! Plus, I guess I can see the whole PTSD thing with his psyche, so I guess he isn't all bad. Keep up the good work, and I LOVE Brotherhood, too, by the way!
nya mayaha nya chapter 2 . 11/7/2011
update soon!
SorchaKitty chapter 2 . 10/12/2011
Neverending Story!
Dark Inu Fan chapter 2 . 9/24/2011
Eywa is definitely having fun with those two. Then again, one of her many faces is the matchmaker… I’m just not so sure about this coupling. It’ll be interesting to see how it works out! Keep up the good work, dark
LindyK1987 chapter 2 . 9/1/2011
please update soon. love it! :D
Zootsutra chapter 2 . 8/16/2011
Quaritch bed cutest badass ever.