Reviews for Eywa's Grace
God i love this one so much it's a shame its been dropped! Such a good plot nd character dynamics!
bookygurl3400 chapter 2 . 4/16/2020
Even if you never continue this story, I would like to know - what DID happen to the rest of the soldiers?

(And is Trudy gonna wake up blue and naked?)
Mayra chapter 2 . 12/13/2019
Amazing story. I really enjoy this pairing. I can’t wait for more!
Alice chapter 2 . 6/25/2017
Eywa, the best matchmaker xD I like how this is fun and at the same time well written - that is a hard combination to find in the fanfiction world. I wish you would continue this - honestly,the idea itself is brilliant and very original.
Alice chapter 1 . 6/25/2017
Okay, I have to admit, this fanfic is interesting and I am pleased to see that you write long chapters.
Besilea chapter 2 . 5/20/2015
Great story so far! Hope for more soon!
guhgiog08e9rhiogoiheg98whgiogo chapter 2 . 2/23/2015
Great story! It's kind of funny that you wrote this given the recent rumors that Quaritch and Grace will return in some form for the sequels.
Netchka chapter 2 . 6/5/2013
Cool story. Can't wait for more. :-) :)
Guest chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
Are you going to finish this or are you quiyying
Koisuru Boukun F chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
Like it! Its fun!
Jodac chapter 2 . 5/13/2012
Certainly an interesting take on Grace and Quaritch in the afterlife! Pretty interesting and mysterious so far, but I can't really critique much since it's only two chapters in. Please update soon!
Hanelie de Beer chapter 2 . 4/1/2012
Love your story. It will realy be cool if you could finish it. Love Miles and Grace together, please finish it!
PowerPlay chapter 2 . 2/2/2012
I definitely didn't expect Quaritch to end up in Eywa's care; more like the fiery pits of hell, but it's definitely a cool twist! Plus, I guess I can see the whole PTSD thing with his psyche, so I guess he isn't all bad. Keep up the good work, and I LOVE Brotherhood, too, by the way!
nya mayaha nya chapter 2 . 11/7/2011