Reviews for Eywa's Grace
Dark Inu Fan chapter 2 . 9/24/2011
Eywa is definitely having fun with those two. Then again, one of her many faces is the matchmaker… I’m just not so sure about this coupling. It’ll be interesting to see how it works out! Keep up the good work, dark
LindyK1987 chapter 2 . 9/1/2011
please update soon. love it! :D
Zootsutra chapter 2 . 8/16/2011
Quaritch bed cutest badass ever.
anonymous chapter 2 . 8/3/2011
the never ending story right? the movie.
Linnup chapter 2 . 7/26/2011
I always wondered what happened to grace… still colecting samples, Eagan after thebitter end!
liferefined chapter 2 . 7/9/2011
It's good to see more of this one! I'm still...uneasy...about this couple, but so far you're making it work. It is quite helpful that all of this ties into "Brotherhood," and I'm definitely eager to see where you can take this.

I am quite curious for the answer from Miles' question myself. What exactly did Eywa do with the people killed in combat?

I don't buy into karma points, but cool points...? :-) My vote is "Neverending Story."
Katy-Beth chapter 2 . 7/9/2011
I'm not usually one to review, but I do have to say I am loving Brotherhood and this one...I'm having to say I was getting a bit of an Atreyu and Bastien vibe from Quaritch's dream so I'm guessing it was based off of Neverending Story (it was also one of my favorites as a kid)
avatarTingal chapter 2 . 7/7/2011
Although I can't guess which movie you were referring to ( sniff, no karma cookies for me then...), I definitely enjoyed to read this will be interesting to read about the meeting of Quaridge and two of his dead soldiers...
Gyre chapter 2 . 7/7/2011
Ok I'll bite. I suspect Miles Quaritch favorite movie would have been "Apocalypse Now". That would be my guess, it fits.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/7/2011
Excellent chapter.

Ummm, would the movie be Sleeping Beauty by any chance?

That's not my first instinct, mind you, but my first instinct hasn't been out long enough. My mind only went to Sleeping Beauty because of the direhorse riding and the giant To'ruk (sp?).

I'm probably wrong but I suppose it's called guessing for a reason.

Can't wait to see what happens next

-MP
Zootsutra chapter 2 . 7/7/2011
Ooh ooh me first!

What is "The Neverending Story?"
Zootsutra chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
And suddenly the name "Colonel McHappypants" takes on a whole new meaning...
Dark Inu Fan chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
...I'm not normally for this couple, but you've given them a second chance at 'life' and so far... It has potential to be cute. Keep up the good work, dark
CelticWomanJunkie chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Wow, um, wow. Hang on, I'll pull myself together, and give you a decent review. That was weird! (Not bad weird, but it needs to be said.) I never in a million years expected you to shoot (pardon the pun) in THAT direction. (Well, before I read the summary and had to see it to believe it.) I was in the mood for some of your writing, so thought 'what they hey?' and read. On one hand, I have found the colonel amusing, in sort of a 'you're a total jerk and I hate you kind of way' (although I agree with your assessment that he's way better than the weasel) and you definitely capturing his amusing qualities. I'm still not sure how I feel about him and...Grace. I guess they're both lonely and need somebody, but that's gonna take some getting used to.

What really made this sweet for me is more info on Grace and then there's the Trudy hints. The fairy godmothers are making her a brand new ball dress! That made me want to do happy dance, and I might have if there were not witnesses who might throw me in the mental institution. (My general quirkiness already gets me odd looks from time to time.) Anyway, promising on that score, and I'm gonna try to get behind this, because from the way you write them, they do have chemistry.

On a side note, I think I do believe Miles that he didn't mean to shoot Grace, although he was still pretty stupid for shooting at them, in retreat, as Grace pointed out. I'm still not a member of the Miles fanclub, but you have time to change my mind...
Deep Blue Dragon chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Oh wow i really like where you're going with this. And here i thought i was the only one who thought that there so some sexual tension between Miles and Grace. I do hope that you plan to update so

A Big Fan