Reviews for Eywa's Grace
TopKat90 chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Well, thats an odd pairing. Hmm, Ok Miles! This is your hell. You get to spend eturnity as a Blue Tailed Na'vi with Grace for company. And, Oh, Yeah. She's gonna have these hot and cold mood swings. XD LOL

I just gotta see the next chapter!
mctrivia chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Wow different, unexpected, but really good. Look forward to what I am pretty sure is going to happen to Trudy in Brother Hood. :)
Mysterious Prophetess chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, nice use of the Military Phonetic Alphabet.

(Two military siblings one's Navy one's Air Force ROTC).

Grace and Quartich quirked eyebrow? Then again, it could happen if both were extremely drunk.

Excellently written.

MP
avatarTingal chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
LOL. That's going to be a great story. What a big surprise for Quaridge! And a good thing that Eywa has cleaned his brain...

Grace must have been laughing her head off when she watched him controlling his bits.:-))

And as I promised I'll keep my mouth shut about the other surprise...
Gyre chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Eywa, the matchmaker.
Zoot Sutra chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Allow me the privilege of being the first to review this little slice of awesomeness! Thank you thank you thank you o noble raconteur (salaams profusely)! This was cute, funny, and heartwarming, all mixed up in one delicious souffle! Please tell me we will be seeing more Quar'n'Tine in the sequel as well!
liferefined chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
So THIS is what you had planned... This was entirely unexpected, and quite the riot to read! Miles and Grace are an odd pair...I'm curious to see how you will make this relationship turn out. If anything, it seems like sick amusing justice to have both of these two stuck with one another. Quaritch will definitely have a lot to learn in the near future.

If I was reading right, it sound like you dropped a hint about them almost getting together several years ago before things went...downhill. That definitely helps explain things. And it is refreshing to hear that underneath that hard-butt exterior of his is a conscience. A pity he discovered it too late, so to speak. I would think that Quaritch would be a difficult character to work with, but at least he's not one dimensional.

Did I just catch a hint concerning Trudy? Are you gonna do what I think you're gonna do?
37 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3