Reviews for Divided
JulesCapulet chapter 5 . 11/20/2014
More chapter please!
Io's Torment chapter 5 . 1/20/2014
This was really excellent, your writing is very good. I enjoy Thomas' character, although the joining with Riddle was particularly clear to me until last chapter. Sirius is interesting, which is good; I've always loved Sirius. All the Blacks actually.

I realise this fic is probably abandoned, but if you're still around and get this review, maybe consider trying again? Your writing is definitely good enough :).
Straight Criminal chapter 5 . 11/24/2012
Brilliantly put together, loved it and can't wait for the continuation...
Moonstone blaze chapter 5 . 5/20/2012
Aww what happened? No more updating? Please update please :(

I really would like to see how the relationship between Thomas and Harry and the relationship between Thomas and Sirius develop. Sighs Thomas and Sirius sounds like a very hot couple lol. I hope Harry do go to France, it would be interesting, and it can be with a twist with Harry going to Hogwarts in his fourth or third year.
Tocka e chapter 5 . 2/26/2012
Aweee... Update? I seriously hope for some good Sirius/Thomas action soon, you see. It really doesn't hurt that I enjoy your story either.
Lourdes08 chapter 5 . 1/25/2012
This is good.

are you going to continue?
ReaderOfNeatThings chapter 5 . 10/28/2011
I love the story so far. Please update soon. -LAG;p
BlasterBlurby chapter 5 . 10/6/2011
Wow, just wow. I am loving this story. Its original yet has all the sort of things I've come to love in au and time-travel fics. I just can't wait for more.
SkylerKnight chapter 5 . 9/23/2011
This story is very fascinating! I just found it today and Im glad. What a great story you have here. You are a great writer.
Tilvera chapter 5 . 9/21/2011
Love it, and can't wait to read more.

Cheers.
akuma-river chapter 5 . 9/18/2011
Interesting.

So Snape is protective towards Harry.

I do wonder what will happen when school starts. The uproar will be...epic.
YellowJacket69 chapter 4 . 8/30/2011
I really like what all I've read so far, and hope there's an update soon.
perihelia chapter 4 . 8/3/2011
I just read all these chapters in one sitting and I really hope you write more of it.
TangerineTea chapter 4 . 7/5/2011
This is a wonderfully complex AU, and I'd love to see more of it :)
immenseimages chapter 4 . 6/13/2011
I love Harry-goes-back-in-time-and-raises-himself! I also love Sirius/Harry. You've managed to hit two of my favorite themes with this one, and you do it in a very compelling manner. I particularly enjoyed the tackling of the horcrux in Harry's scar and the meeting with James and Lily - nice reality/fantasy continuum there. I can't wait to see where you take this - when/how Sirius discovers Thomas is Harry, other-Harry's experiences in France, Dumbledore's reaction, etc. I'll be eagerly awaiting updates!