Reviews for noblesse oblige
Lich Irelia chapter 1 . 4/21/2018
MMMMMMMM JUST SO GOOD.
fan chapter 1 . 3/11/2018
this is one of the most amazing tyzula fics i've ever read. in fact, it's canon in my mind. I mean, you write it in such a mature way, and it really grips me and puts me on the edge of my seat. everything is so well-written and in character, it's beautiful. i'm seriously considering not even reading any more tyzula fics, cuz this has the best ending. bittersweet, but still happy, and something i wish had happened in the actual show. where azula gets some redemption and happiness in the end, even if it's bittersweet. sorry for ranting, but this story is just so good! i read it a few years back, and read it again today. i'm def gonna read it again in the future!
Amateraszu chapter 1 . 9/9/2017
beautifully written
fan chapter 1 . 8/16/2016
This was one of the most beautiful tyzula docs I've ever read. So powerful... Makes the betrayal hurt that much worse...
holmesfreak1412 chapter 1 . 2/6/2016
This is beautiful and immensely touching.
Dirty Curtains chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
this is so good. like, im literally freaking out over a pink ribbon and you write them so well. this fic was just one hundred percent them
TyzulaAddicts chapter 1 . 5/19/2015
This is absolutely amazing.
electric gurrl chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
This was beautiful. It gave me goosebumps.
Ashen Author chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Lovely Story. This is now my personal head-cannon. Inspirational.
shameful shameful past chapter 2 . 6/18/2014
Short and sad and perfect.
Rose of the Wind chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
I am astounded by how amazing this is.

A third of the way through, I saw where this was going. However, my prediction didn't stop my heart rate from picking up at all, because the suspense build-up was the intense kind that does that to you.

I love the clarity and finality of the way this is told. Mai's perspective as an outsider builds aforementioned suspense, and she knows exactly what she saw, even if Azula and Ty Lee might not have been sure.

I do believe I will be thinking about this for the rest of the day. Your efforts in compiling this masterpiece are most appreciated, and I'm so very glad I found it.
Flying Zipper chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
ahem, the last review i posted was anonymous, and that's just not cool
anyhow, i still stand by what i said. i can't wait to read more of your work!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
this has been such a great read! it managed to distract me from my classes quite flawlessly, heh.
i really liked this, your writing style is astonishing, i can't stop slobbering all over it.
awesome work!
lemon-rind chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
This s so absolutely beautiful The best one-shot.
Shorewall chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Really nice build up for the dramatic reveal. I love when stories take their time because it builds up the tension. And this is a great example.

I love seeing Mai's thought process. There is so much that is beneath the surface with her. And I like her concern for Ty Lee and what Azula might do.

I love seeing Ty Lee so worried. It's so abnormal for her, but it makes sense, and you can feel her worry. I also LOVE her submitting to Azula.

And Azula, or course. She is a BAMF. I think she sees Mai and Ty Lee as her thing she has going on. She doesn't consciously think of them as friends. But they were hers, and the hell if she will let anyone, including her father, take that from her.

I also like how you mentioned how Ozai was the only person she feared. As awesome and independent as she was, in the end, she was a lackey. He played with her and she never got what she wanted from him.