Reviews for My Mysterious Valentine
Victoria chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
best one ever love it
Queen Kalana874 chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
AWW such a cute idea! Valentine's day... wow that's a great idea, really. How he was young and didn't give it to her until now. Very cute! I don't think four year olds would know such big words, but it was still a good fic :) Write more!
DeathOrchard chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
That was very cute ;)
Goldenbutterfly chapter 1 . 7/11/2013

It's cute and all how this story is. Problem is...I just can't imagine a 4 yr old boy swooning. Never seen it in real life and that's what I was using as reference. ;; and here I thought I had a good imagination.
Hanna Cabrodi chapter 1 . 6/10/2012

I can just picture it! I know I can't be the only one who pictured their tiny little faces as they appeared in the episode where Helga had her session with Dr. Bliss

You are a REALLY GOOD WRITER! Your one-shots are GREAT!
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Aww. Somehow, whenever their roles are switched, it seems more depressing. I guess Helga is just better at handling rejection/ignorance.
Kimmiko T chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
I love this story!

Scruff the Rat chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
I gotta hand to ya, SuprSingr. You sure know your fluff. I was practically gushing ooey-gooey mushiness from this!
Anie6142 chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
is so cute x3! I loved it :3
ZevGun chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Sweet story.

It's nice to see Helga before she thinks Arnold is a creepy lovesick stalker. I wonder if she ever finds out who her Casanova Valentine is.

Poor Arnold. If only you had the guts to stand strong in the face of Rhonda's Valentine. I rather liked his sighed "But that day isn't today" it reminds me of all the times Helga was going to finally tell Arnold how she felt (in the show), but then didn't for some reason or another.

Fun one-shot, thanks
HAFanForever chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Awww, this was so sweet and cute for VDay. And sorry the review's late, I've been busy.

Poor Arnold thinks he can't match Rhonda's extravagance with valentines, but he seems to have hope that Helga cares.

Great one-shot, buddy!
NicNack4U chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Awww! I'm speechless...! This is just so...cute/kawaii/sweet/fluffy! Words can't express how cute this is! Awww...just, awww! ]

And, lol, Rhonda! Even at such a young age she's such a diva! xD
Knowledge-comes-Wisdom-Lingers chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
This one-shot is pure sweetness. It's so sweet, I think I'm getting cavities!But seriously, as I read this I couldn't stop grinning, and now my face hurts(but in a good way).I loved it so much,XD!
PrincessOfHipHop chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Awww! Little Arnold is adorable!
trunksgirl85 chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Omgosh! This is so adorable. The whole Pickle Jar idea always has been but this is just too cute! I'm half tempted to demand you ignore all your other stuff and work on it. It's just so good. So very well written. I'll be looking foraward to whatever else you dcide to do, as always