Reviews for Paris
DramaQueen127 chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
The movie was a bittersweet heartbreaking tale I like this ending much better
lydiamartins chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Gosh. I had to favorite this.

This is absolutely amazing.

I love how you write every-thing, and capture the whole romance between them.
Lmb111514 chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
This was amazing, a great version of them meeting again.:)
AliyahNCIS chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
I just finished the movie myself and though I agree that the ending is a good lesson, I wanted so much for them to be together. Thank you for writing what I wish had happened. This makes me feel a little better :) Very well done. I love stories that have hope.
Tanith2011 chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
This really is a beautifully written story and I'm so glad to have found it! While I have yet to read the novel, this is one of my favorite romantic movies that touches the soul. You have captured the characters' emotions so well, I could feel them myself as I read this. I, too have not seen the film in years (I still have the VHS version)but reading this has brought those memories back of a wonderful story. I still haven't decided whether Winnie should have chosen immortality by drinking the water or live her life to the fullest until the day she died but I do understand the choice she did ultimately make.

Thank you for writing this.
deathcab4cutie17 chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
please keep going. i cried like a baby when jesse found out that winnie was dead, i thought it was one of the stupidest movie endings ever. im also a hopeless romantic, and would definitely have chosen to go on with jesse. So please keep it.
Pelahnar chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Oh I love it! I'm guessing she set up that tombstone herself? Though it's strange she'd say she was married and dead of old age, if she drank when she was a child. Whatever.

I totally understand what you mean with the hopeless romantic part of immortality. I think Jesse was at the right age to live an immortal life to its fullest - old enough to be able to share it and love with Winnie, but young enough that he could be adaptable to all the changes in the world. Winnie too (though she was a bit young in the movie - I've always imagined her waiting a few years before drinking the water). That would be the best part of living forever: seeing how things change, living through history.

Anyway, I loved the story!
Cruelest Sea chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Lovely.
Wolf of the Dawn chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Aww! So sweet! Yeah, I wish Winnie had decided to become immortal. But you provided a wonderful alternative!
Quill Scribblings chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
It refilled the crack in my heart.I still have a crush on I cried.A Lot.
PurpleandBlackPandas chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
That was sooooo cute! Haha I loved it! I loved the vivid descriptions and how he feels when he first sees Winnie again
Exmoorpony chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Just finished the movie and love it, even though my younger brother was groaning. As you do, I understand the reason for her not choosing immortality. However, the romantic aspect is something that has to be worked. I might make one myself. Please write more! You have Jesse completely in character.
Eentha chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
This story is great. I just watched Tuck Everlasting recently too and I fell in love with it once again. You did a great job setting up the scene, I could imagine it all quite clearly. Great job.