Reviews for Forget Me Not
Digi-fanCatt chapter 19 . 7/15/2013
This was an awesome story, and deserves many more teoph fans having read it. :)
TheGreekGoddessAthena chapter 19 . 7/6/2012
I loved this!
trustisforfools chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
can i just say that this is the best teoph fanfic i've ever read? i read it all one morning laying in bed. i couldn't put it down!
fayfan chapter 19 . 12/15/2011
AWESOME STORY! XD It was so sweet! :3
Metella chapter 17 . 12/4/2011
Reviewing several chapters at once . . .

The twist/reveal was something I should have expected, really, but I didn't. lol. But again, it's completely believable. Lao would have all kinds of connections, probably.

Wait, Toph doesn't *detest* physical affection! She participated willingly enough in all the Gaang's group hugs, holding hands, etc. She's not touchy-feely, but she's not a contact phobe, either.

Also interesting and kind of weird that Teo thinks Toph is incapable of falling in love in chapter 15. :/ Guess he's just really flustered or something.

I love the use for the puff. :3

Typo in this chapter: "completely demolishing the heave wood" I think you mean "heavy"

Chapter 18: ""You're hair…," she said, bewildered, "it's so long.""

"You're" should be "your."

I hope you do a follow up about Lao and Poppy. Sure, they did an utterly rotten thing, but they should be able to realize that (even if it takes a few more years of Toph being away). Assuming that Toph is completely faultless here is letting her off too easy. And what will they do without a heir to their fortune? I was kind of interested in how the initial meeting between Toph and them went. Did it gradually go awry as she asserted her personality more and more? Or did her dad immediately start with his plan? (trying to word this without giving away spoilers) Will Toph get all of her memories back? Also, even though Katara was the instigator for reconciliation here, she would probably be chafing at the sexist attitudes. That is my musing~ I'm sorry I didn't review every chapter.
MaxandFang101 chapter 18 . 12/3/2011
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! That was so cute! Cutest I've ever read, really. The amout of w's I put after the 'a' in 'aw' tells you how cute I think the story is. :D
limegreen not logged in chapter 19 . 11/19/2011
Anytime:) Good luck!
Pandaclaw chapter 19 . 11/19/2011
You're welcome :3 and yes, I definitely want to read your next story, that's my answer XD
Pandaclaw chapter 18 . 11/19/2011
Awww, what a happy ending! I really have a few tears in my eyes! I'm sad that it ended, but glad that you finished it! I'm so glad it meant so much to you, and that you had the power to finish it, unlike me lol great job! I look forward to more of your stories
Punch A Fish In The Face chapter 18 . 11/18/2011
Ah, you took the awkward, yet fluffy approach. Not quite what I expected, but you left it open perfectly for a sequel. Which, by the way, I will read.

I see your Toph was a bit OOC (compared to the show), but it wasn't too different from how I think she'd be in a few years. Everyone does have to grow up. Sniffle. SOBS!

This deserves a second read-through. And a third. And so on.
BeautifullyMisshapen chapter 18 . 11/18/2011
Aww it's over :(

Loved the chapter though! :)

Plz write a sequel or something in her parents perspective after she runs away again
Pandaclaw chapter 17 . 11/18/2011
I can't wait for the end! You're doing really good at this, and it brightens my day to see this. If it doesn't interfere with your schedule, maybe you could write an epilogue :) unless you already have one lol
Punch A Fish In The Face chapter 17 . 11/17/2011
I forgot to breathe the whole chapter. I either feel lightheaded from oxygen deprivation or the story. Maybe both.

Short but sweet. I'm glad the plan succeeded, and I can't wait for the Bei Fongs to get theirs. I was very wrong in my predictions, which are usually correct. Kudos to you! Mmmmm, Kudos candy bars...

Randomness aside, this deserves to be in the top three Teoph stories. Ever.
Punch A Fish In The Face chapter 16 . 11/17/2011
I'm literally shaking in anticipation for the next chapter so sorry the review is rushed. But Yay! A plan!

'By the way, I kissed you.' moment of silence. Punch!
Punch A Fish In The Face chapter 15 . 11/17/2011
The conversation would have been better on film, but it was still satisfying nonetheless. I have two more chapters to read, so...