Reviews for Dying to Live
Emily Silver chapter 2 . 4/1/2016
Hope you get better I know how you feel I have insomnia and depression and I can not begin to imagine how bipolar would be like, I know it's hard but it will get better.
xSaffire55x chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
Well if you need someone to talk to, I'm here. I might not know you but I know how you feel. I have mild depression, slight bipolar, ADHD, and other things. So if you need to talk to someone, I'm here :)

Anyway, great story so far, update soon
hot under the collar chapter 2 . 1/8/2012
Update soon please. I would like to see this story at least get up to Bella and Jasper liking each other more than friends. Good start. :)
JasperandKendallrmine4ever chapter 2 . 11/26/2011
I like it so far and I wish that there was more to read. Please write more soon!
littlepumpkin42 chapter 2 . 7/16/2011
I like this story so far. I hope you continue it.
Cullen-Tea-Party chapter 2 . 6/3/2011
Keep going
QueenLight20007 chapter 2 . 5/30/2011
Awesome! Could you try to make the chapters a little bit longer please. Just some advice. Please update
paintedbywords chapter 2 . 5/14/2011
hey .

get a beta , please .

it'd help the story so much . otherwise it sounds like its written by a 10 year old . And also , the plot is good , its just the rest that needs work (:
Nematocera chapter 2 . 5/10/2011
please update soon :)
twilight-jemmett chapter 2 . 3/15/2011
plz dop more really good
JordanMarie13 chapter 2 . 2/16/2011
you should update soon. i really like this story so far.
Hatter's Madness chapter 2 . 2/15/2011
i really really like this story, its so very deep! i want to know that Bella will make it through and come out just a little bit stronger and with a love of her own! i heartily wish you would continue! Please? ~puppy dog eyes~

Also, as you requested, my favorite color is blue and my favorite aminal is...hmm... either a panther or my goldfish.

Or a pug. They're so strange with their buggy eyes and little tongues, its adorable and irresistible!

Alright, enough of my rambling. :)

Love, Momo.