Reviews for Tale As Old As Time
JessicaJ chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
a lot of this confused me, though the idea did have potential.

How had the beast broken HIS promise to HER? and why did that make HIM furious?
Embrasia chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Just wonderful! I could totally visualize it all
iz chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
this is beautifully written and very good! i was slightly confused by a couple of points: a) what shocked belle when she finally saw him in the light? was it just his beauty or had she not realised until then his true identity? and b)was the deal that the beast would turn human at night, but only if no light fell upon him? that seems a bit obscure but its the only way his rage at her shining a light on him makes sense to me. anyway, great story! :)
azab chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
great job
Kool Broadway Reader chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Wow... that is basically all I can say! I really love reading your stories; the way you just describe everything is so beautiful!

This story, along with a few of your others, and you as an author are going on my faves! :)
McKenna Marvin chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
That was a great story... I really loved that you added other lore into it. Beautifully done. I almost want to know what happens next!
Unknown Destination chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Quick question- was this an allusion to the story East by Edith Pattou? I recognize that scene- you replayed it very well!
The Wilting Rose chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
I like this a lot.
SamoaPhoenix9 chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Oh, WOW. I was blown away by how great this piece is. So short, but absolutely gorgeous. I am very impressed, particularly since Cupid and Psyche is considered by folklore scholars to be the original Beauty and the Beast story. This has more ties to that version, as well as some versions of Beauty and the Beast where the Beast is a man at night and an animal by day, than the Disney version, but using the Disney imagery we all know so well gave it something extra. I could really see all of this, and the story truly is the Tale as Old as Time. Well done. Definitely faving!