Reviews for Players In a Game of Magic
Can't wait for the next chapter
yuki chapter 29 . 2/25
Update soon please?
BlackWink chapter 29 . 2/14
I can't wait to see what happens when the Wizarding World reacts to Dudley the necromancer.
Trade Master chapter 26 . 1/9
I used to play Runescape before the recent (asinine imo) updates of the last couple years so I look forward to those and skyrims updates with great fervor I never played wizard101 but you made it sound incredibly fun
Delightfully sinful chapter 29 . 12/30/2014
I sincerely hope you continue this story soon. I just found it and completely loved it. But it's been almost a year since you're last update and I was really looking forward to meeting Hermione, Hogwarts adventures but most of all, more travelling between worlds. You've got a great story here, it'd be a shame for it to become discontinued. So here's to a great story and hopefully a not too far off update.
Ddragon21 chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
I hope you update this.
SonOfNenji chapter 27 . 9/28/2014
Their Griffon being able to shapeshift is a welcome addition.

I worry about the fate of those books and things that they seemingly decided to leave behind at home.

I am looking forward to future explorations on magic.

-N
SonOfNenji chapter 26 . 9/28/2014
I would think it would have been pretty pointless to write 26 reviews saying "Wow, awesome job. I'm enjoying reading this. All good so far as I can see, keep up the good work".

That said,
Wow, awesome job. I'm enjoying reading this.
All good so far as I can see, keep up the good work.

-SoN
SonOfNenji chapter 7 . 9/27/2014
It looks to me like Death magic is pervasive.

In this case, Dudley's 'new' magic seems to be trying to 'heal' him like it 'healed' the Rat, which died.

Also, isn't he becoming more and more dependent on his own magic as he turns himself into a Lich?

He is replacing his life-force with death magic. That can't be healthy, and the life-force is surely lost. He will have to depend more and more on Lich-mode to keep himself 'alive', as it draws him nearer to death.

Death magic requires a huge sacrifice to use!

-SonOfNenji
Rescue9911 chapter 29 . 9/21/2014
for THE SAKE OF ALL THINGS HOLY, UPDATE!
Navn Ukjent chapter 29 . 9/6/2014
Nice story so far.

I do hope that you are going to update it again soon.
AvidReader chapter 27 . 8/27/2014
It's been an interesting read so far, but I'm still concerned that Harry shouldn't be going to Hogwarts and you've now as much as confirmed my reasoning. Not only is Harry already more effective than any Hogwarts graduate, but you have Fumbles' assessment of Harry's less-effective ward scheme being better than he could have cast himself (and thinking it's become a problem he needs to address). :-)
AvidReader chapter 4 . 8/27/2014
Okay, it's a bit of a stretch from other stories. So long as it maintains consistency, it should be pretty good. Of course you've pretty much ruled out any need for the traditional Hogwarts education by making Harry implicitly and wandlessly more capable than any Hogwarts graduate.
AvidReader chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
A unique premise. Looking forward to seeing where you take it from here.
marthapreston4 chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
I think that was a pretty fast transition from bully to nice