Reviews for Sideline Collision
cherriesandgin chapter 15 . 10/23/2020
Ok I didn’t think anything would make me laugh harder than Emmett shenanigans in First and Ten but this chapter did it. Poor naive Edward and his flutters.
cherriesandgin chapter 12 . 10/23/2020
Omg poor Bella. Meeting intense Mama C as a post party surprise must be terrifying
cherriesandgin chapter 6 . 10/23/2020
High Jasper might be the best thing I’ve ever seen
cherriesandgin chapter 5 . 10/23/2020
“Backterquart” is killing me
bethabetha chapter 27 . 10/18/2020
rose was totally out of line the way she spoke to edward when she answered bella’s phone. this whole mess was 100% bella’s fault, so for her to blame edward and yell at him was crap. i love pretty much everyone in this fic, except for the grandmonster and rose. nothing redeemable about either one of them for me.
bethabetha chapter 17 . 10/17/2020
Poor jaspy... if there’s one thing i don’t love about this fic it’s that edward takes so long to lighten up on jasper. he’s amazing and edward needs to realize it long before he does here.
litishka.jagdeo21 chapter 1 . 10/17/2020
I've read this story sooooo many times! it's one of the best I've ever read and Jasper, Charlie, Edward, rainbow were my faaaaavourite
bethabetha chapter 3 . 10/16/2020
i can’t even tell you how many times i’ve read this story, because it’s just that good. when i’m sick, sad, blah, anything like that i come back to this and it makes me smile every time. the characters and writing are just fantastic. plus this is the best jasper i have ever read in any type of fic.
somebody2love chapter 1 . 7/26/2020
rmcrms5 chapter 31 . 7/10/2020
Lol!
rmcrms5 chapter 27 . 7/10/2020
So many hearts and feels for this chapter!
rmcrms5 chapter 15 . 7/7/2020
Oh my God! I freaking love this!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/8/2020
used to find this cute as hell but when he said the cops loved him and gaslighted her into going out with him...bruh ALL MEN ARE PIGS LMFAO anyway nice but yuck
bunnysugarlover chapter 30 . 5/13/2020
The kitten chapter lmfaoooo
scarlson31 chapter 6 . 4/11/2020
I’ve read this story through multiple, multiple times and it never gets old! Every time I get to this chapter, my vision of Jasper morphs into a young Owen Wilson. I can’t stop it from happening. This completely solidifies once he bonds with Grandmonster. I’m dying laughing already! Thank you so much for this gem!
12,690 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »