Reviews for Sideline Collision
VryUnique chapter 10 . 9/17
I just dropped in to skim my favorite parts of this story again. I love this chapter. I do wish Edward would have said something to make Tanya realize that he doesn't even know her name.
When I started reading fanfaction years ago I unfortunately didn't leave that many reviews as I do now so I'm unsure if I reviewed this chapter originally. If I didn't and it is accepted then I apologize for not reviewing every chapter back then.
Babyduck394 chapter 15 . 8/10
I cant even remember how many times i’ve reread this story, i just love your work so muuuch! This is one of my favorite chapters too, it never fails to make me laugh when edward was being a moron about his feelings.. fucking hilarious! ️
ClaryFlynn98 chapter 17 . 2/27
so... I come here from the spanish translation (the poems are so cool in English) and let me say you (or write you) that I'm loving the story. thanks for let translate it into Spasinh
liela-k chapter 29 . 2/7
i enjoyed this story soo much. loved the fact that its based in florida.. woot woot Miami in the house lol i know they are in tally but still lol.. loved it from start to finish. couldn't get enough. loved Edwards cockiness and bellas ballsyness. even jasper's mombo jumbo lol
Old Soul in Wonderland chapter 32 . 11/17/2017
Good lord. Rainbow has definitely become one of my favorite characters. I loved her BEFORE her POV and I love her even more after. She's just an adorable bundle of joy.
Old Soul in Wonderland chapter 31 . 11/17/2017
Ahahahahahahahaha. Jasper and grandmonster.
Absolutely priceless.
Amazing.
Old Soul in Wonderland chapter 30 . 11/17/2017
Oh god. I love Rainbow so much.
I wonder how she'll feel when Bella an Edward have children though...
Old Soul in Wonderland chapter 29 . 11/17/2017
Holy shit.
That, I think, was one of my favorite chapters.
Draft.
Engagement.
Happiness.
Sequel.
Holy shit
I am completely blown away. That by far surpassed my expectations and I am literally beaming from this story! :)
God their engagement was so freaking cute as I LOVE how they just kept talking about where THEY were going to be.
What an amazing freaking chapter!
Thank god they're not done and there's a sequel!
Old Soul in Wonderland chapter 28 . 11/17/2017
Still feeling a little weird with Bella...I just don't know what to think of her right now.
I didn't really agree wth edward when he tried to take some of the blame for Bella by telling the truth...because it was up to her. She should have been honest. I think one of the things that Edward had thought about the whole situation that was really interesting was that Bella's actions were similar to other girls, and he almost hadn't expected that from her. Which I think just added to the whole level of hurt he felt.
Not a fan of Rose. I don't see that changing anytime soon (if ever).
But that was another amzing chapter (even if I don't reAlly know how to feel about Bella right now). I know that jet forgave each other, but I think it's a little hard to forgive and forget because it happened so quickly. It was like Edward was upset, everyone told him he was dumb to be angry, he forgave her and jumped into the crowd. Very quick and it's hard for me to forgive ad forget that quickly!
But this is an amazing story and I can't wait for more!
Old Soul in Wonderland chapter 27 . 11/17/2017
Hmmm...
Well I think I hate Rose. I think she is treating Edward horribly, for literally no reason, and is getting involved where she's not needed. For some inane reason Emmett loves her, but I really wish he would drop her, or Bella would drop her as a friend.
I was pretty disappointed in Esme too. I don't think it was fair of her to be so upset at Edward and literally leave him angry voicemails about how horrible he is. She doesn't know the situation, and to be that upset over your son and his girlfriends fight (that wasn't even his fault) was not really fair to Edward.
I was a little disappointed that Bella didn't prove her love to Edward. Because honestly, he had every right to his feelings. The beginning of their relationship was a lie and she never told him-I feel like it's perfectly fair for him to question everything and be upset. Personally, I wish that she did the grand romantic gesture because we rarely see the female characters do that-and she was the one who f-Ed up badly...but it was still such a beautiful moment and I loved it.
Jasper is such a character. I freaking love him. He's always there to say the most random thing and offer the strangest advice. While I didn't necessarily follow all his logic about why Edward should just forgive and forget, I do appreciate his obsession for Edward! :)
I finished this chapter not feeling fully resolved with the Bella situation. I am having a bit of a hard time reconciling how she played him (ad everyone around her knew and no one told him which was just shitty) and howshr never told him. It's just hard to wrap my mind around-especially because everyone seemed to demonized Edward in the situation, even though he was definitely the hurt party.
While I understand that Edward forgave Bella because he loved her too much to care, I'm having a little bit of a harder time forgiving her (and some of the other characters).
But I LOVE this story so much and I am definitely not going to stop reading! It's amazing and wonderful and I literally can't stop reading it (even though I definitely should be doing other things lol). But I hope that nothing I said offended you! I am seriously a huge fan and I can't wait to read more! :)
Old Soul in Wonderland chapter 26 . 11/17/2017
That was a freaking heart wrenching chapter. Holy shit.
My heart went out to Edward :(
I definitely wanted to bitch slap grandma. Probably save one for Rose too. Definitely don't appreciate her attitude towards Edward when it is conpleteky unwarranted.
While I can understand where Bella is coming from, I'm definitely disappointed in her and 100% teams edward right now. To fall in love with this girl ad find out that the whole beginning was just a lie. That it even went so far that she didn't want to introduce you to band friends or invite you to her concert. While Bella didn't intend it like that, that's definitely icky and if I were Edward, I would be feeling betrayed for sure.
I think she should definitely do a grand romantic gesture because if the roles were reversed, it would definitely be expected that Edward do that!
But god. What a freaking heartbreaking chapter.
Definitely upset with Bella.
Definitely sad for Edward.
Can't wait for more! :)
Old Soul in Wonderland chapter 17 . 11/15/2017
Goddamn. Bella and Edward were so cute.
Also rainbow melts my heart :)
She's so cute!
I love this story.
Old Soul in Wonderland chapter 16 . 11/15/2017
God I freaking love this story.
This Edward is so cocky. But so endearing and such a freaking sweetheart.
I love Bella too. She's feisty and sassy and puts him in his place.
I do have to say though, I felt really bad for Edward in this chapter. Like I legitimately get really sorry for him. He's terrified of his feelings and he opens up and he THINKS he somewhat said the right words, ad it blows up in his face. I gotta be honest, my heart did break a little for him when Bella walked away from him.
While I can understand that she was upset with him, I don't really think that she treated him fairly. I know they're two young kids in love, but he was trying hard obviously. So I was a little peeved with her (even at the end when they made up). I think because Edward was just so pitiful and in love with her. It was really sad for him.
I love your story so much. I do have to be honest though, I wasn't a huge fan of Carlisle and Esme in the last couple of chapters. Carlisle laughing at Edward when he legitimately thinks he's dying was a little mean. And Esme being mean to him about Bella (and choosing her over her son) was not my favorite...
But I freaking LOVE Emmett and stoned Jasper literally make me cry from laughing so hard. And Alice is too sweet in this. Putting up with stoner Jaspy in all his glory is just priceless!
Definitely loving the story so far as I can't freaking wait to continue! :)
narsuess chapter 29 . 11/10/2017
Ok just finished reading this entire 29 nine chapters and I must say you rock big time!

I dunno how I've ever gone through in this fandom without reading your work. You are so awesome and the awesomeness was written all over the chapters.

Where do I start? I feel like I do owe you a long review for this one. Ok, the storyline I like, I know nothing about American football but that not stops me from enjoying this, I love how you put sexy times here and there but still it's not just about smut, you got story to tell, a romantic and sweet one that was. How you portrayed E and B relationship...sigh... I want that kind of relationship, sweet, funny and hot! And the best thing is they are so sure of what they want.

I was laughing my ass off reading about rainbow and jasper, I wanna bitchslap the grandmonster and blondie too (not so hard), The point is I enjoy reading about the supporting characters as well, you were so good to put them into the story without making it boring. Not many writers have that ability.

Have I told you you're awesome? You are and you also my favorite person today ;)

Thanks for sharing this with us?
CayStar chapter 32 . 11/10/2017
Lol- Rainbow is officially the coolest cat in the world! Loved the story!
12,564 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »