Reviews for 5 Lies Ron Weasley Told Himself
alvaamalia chapter 1 . 8/16
So sad :( i liked it though, very realistic :D
HPLover21 chapter 1 . 7/31
I LOVE THE ENDING SOOO MUCH
Is Libowie Latin for piece of shit? It must be because your writing is horrible.
NatNicole chapter 1 . 7/7
This is BRILLIANT!
Mathiilde3 chapter 1 . 6/20
1. So sweet, my face is all smiles and my heart is all happy!
2. My heart, oh my goodness that was wonderful. I love how he does not recognise this pretty girl to his friend Hermione, that was absolutely lovely!
3. I thought it was about Hermione, but then it was not, and then it hurt all the more. Like seriously ouch, I am about to start crying because just ouch. I love that boy so much and for him to feel that way causes me tremendous amounts of pain. I feel like it would have been easier had it been Hermione, because it makes sense when he doubts her love for him, but his own mother. That was too much. But rightfully so, like painfully rightfully so, cause I totally get where you are coming from with your writing, it just hurt SO MUCH!
4. This was emotional in that subtle way where you do not really realise that it is, but then you think about it, and it really, really is.
5. I am emotional, the golden trio owns my heart forever and always and that moment with Ron thinking that might just be the last time he sees the two of them together smiling nearly ended me, and then you did the kiss and 'I would miss some things, maybe', and I just about died. What beautiful piece, I think it is my favourite so far, it was just exquisite!

I see what you did there, also explains why the story is so long!

5. 'Fred will be there' seriously just end me now, ouch, ouch ouch! My poor heart, this was entirely too much, but in the good way.
4. These just keep getting worse and worse, this hurt to the point where I want to claw my own skin of. His discomfort and confusion and need to protect everyone, so beautifully heart-wrenching!
3. This one was sweet, it made me smile again. Also just the entire thing with who loves Harry most or best is my favourite kind of discussion cause that boy deserve all the love in the world!
2. This was just straight up sickeningly cute, my heart has melted. Oh my goodness, his fondness of her and her ageing is too precious!
1. Oh man, I do not even know what to say to this. The Weasleys are all going to live forever cause the thought of them dying makes me want to die. The part was beautiful though!

Great piece, I enjoyed it a lot! I think 3 and 4 were my favourites, but they really were all so lovely! Thank you for sharing!

Mathilde
Girl chapter 1 . 5/26
I...I can't-I cannot...Not even...WATDAFAQUE DUDE. YOU FUCKING MADE ME BAWL IN FRONT OF MY PARENTS LIKE AN IDIOT. GOOD STORY THO
best fanfiction I have ever read
NOT EVEN KIDDING
WOW
This is the best fan fiction I have ever read on Ronald
nikesilvermoon chapter 1 . 1/19
I teared up at the end of the "She loves him best segment." Fucking fantastic job of a story you did there. Thank you for writing. (Teary Smile)
KK chapter 1 . 1/15
I love it.
Angelic Snowdrop chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
Gosh. This is utterly beautiful and heart-wrenching and emotional, yet so realistic. I love how Ron's love and devotion for Harry and Hermione-albeit being two different types of love-never faded. The last part brought tears to my eyes, and I particularly like how you brought the story round full-circle. Thank you for the lovely piece of work.
keerawa chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
What an emotional roller-coaster ride.
WheresMyWings chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
Absolutely breathtaking. Loved every bit of it!
Sara S chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
One word...AMAZING!
lunalovegood4ever chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
The ending was so sad :(