Reviews for 5 Lies Ron Weasley Told Himself
Crushcrush12 chapter 1 . 1/28
Dios. Vine buscando harmony pero debo decir que me encantó y me dejo una sensacion agridulce. Magníficamente escrito la verdad.
chaserzachsmith chapter 1 . 1/10
Reread and went to review this but it turns out i already did so i had to log out. worth it. This my friend is one of my absolute favorite fics . I cried literal honest to god tears when I finished it. I suck at articulating my thoughts but: I loved the familial relationships he had with his siblings and especially with Molly, your thoughts/ the moments you picked out really showed the weasleys in their most weasley essence they are cluttered and mismatched and tragic and loving and wonderful. I also loved ron's relationship with hermione! it was so wonderful to see them grow old together- most fics focus on them as young adults or as young parents but i really loved them as elderly empty nesters. And lastly "he lost his best friend to his sister" is such a line. really well written and perfectly shows how all of the weasleys' relationships have shifted over the years. also it's so massively sad. ouch. Anyway you have a real talent for very poignant and meaningful scenes and i loved the way you used the repeated "lies" to sort of arch through his entire life. it's fantastically done.
KittySun chapter 1 . 10/22/2017
Wow, I am trying very hard to come up with words to describe this beautiful story… 'PERFECT' seems to be my best attempt :) I am still crying, btw….
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2017
WHat is this? Just what? I am crying like a little baby now. U shouldn't have written this. Oh my god!
Aymanalpha chapter 1 . 8/13/2017
Good shit my dude. This is the best I've ever read
AlwaysKatie7 chapter 1 . 6/22/2017
Why am I crying in the club right now (seriously though...that last bit left me sobbing. I shouldn't have read this at 1 AM)
MaraudingMuggle chapter 1 . 5/22/2017
This is easily one of the best stories I've read in a long time. It was eloquent and in character. It gave me all of the feels. Thank you so much for writing it!
USAAuror chapter 1 . 4/12/2017
So short yet it encompasses an entire lifetime. I keep coming back and reading it again...and find myself in tears each time. It exactingly springboards off the characters developed by J.K. Rowling, especially Ron. I especially relate to the expression of his devotion to Hermione...his love grows and deepens as the relationship, and Hermione, gets older. Simply beautiful prose.
chaserzachsmith chapter 1 . 2/25/2017
This was honestly one of the most poignant and beautifully written stories I've ever read, and it made me cry a little dude that was cruel.

But very well written, and very true to the characters involved, and very nice in how it shows a sort of development. Ron is one of my favorite characters and you definitely did him justice. Well done. Lovely story, again, and I really aspire to this kind of vignette style. It's beautiful and very eloquent.
Farrah chapter 1 . 1/9/2017
The last part makes me sad. This year is only suppose to be 19 years later after the war
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
Why do you hate Ron so much? It makes me sad.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2016
Still easily the one of the best Romione fanfictions I've ever read, I'm amazed each time
alvaamalia chapter 1 . 8/16/2016
So sad :( i liked it though, very realistic :D
HPLover21 chapter 1 . 7/31/2016
I LOVE THE ENDING SOOO MUCH
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2016
Is Libowie Latin for piece of shit? It must be because your writing is horrible.