Reviews for 5 Lies Ron Weasley Told Himself
reallybeth chapter 1 . 7/26/2021
HOLY SHIT!
this was cute at first, but by the end i was a blubbering mess.
brilliant writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2021
Wow... that's beautiful. Great work!
The last bit is sad... i still can't imagine any of them dying.
Folk-melody chapter 1 . 2/17/2021
Oh My Gosh! This is beautiful! The format, the story, the writing everything is perfect! I am crying :,( thanks for sharing 3
GidgetteLover chapter 1 . 1/18/2021
This end was so beautiful and sad! I loved it but I hate to think that one day they will all die :((
Nutella Man chapter 1 . 11/4/2020
I'm not crying you're crying.
Bonzenz chapter 1 . 2/19/2020
Goddammit wasn’t expecting that last bit either damn onion ninjas.
emeraldhead-crimsonheart chapter 1 . 8/14/2019
My heart is so full. This is magnificent.
StarlingChild4 chapter 1 . 1/30/2019
This is so... heartbreaking. And sweet. And beautiful. I just... this is amazing. I love the parallels between the lies and "truths." I love how this is a tribute to Ron as well as the Weasleys. And that ending! Hits me right in the gut. Death is always a difficult subject to write about, but you handled it with dignity and grace. Beautiful prose, subtle yet powerful emotions. Brilliant fic! Bravo! *applauds*
Random chapter 1 . 10/28/2018
Stunning. Beautiful characterisation. Really enjoyed reading this, thanks for sharing!
Tonirae chapter 1 . 8/28/2018
My grandson just asked me why I am crying. Ron has always been !y favorite
Crushcrush12 chapter 1 . 1/28/2018
Dios. Vine buscando harmony pero debo decir que me encantó y me dejo una sensacion agridulce. Magníficamente escrito la verdad.
chaserzachsmith chapter 1 . 1/10/2018
Reread and went to review this but it turns out i already did so i had to log out. worth it. This my friend is one of my absolute favorite fics . I cried literal honest to god tears when I finished it. I suck at articulating my thoughts but: I loved the familial relationships he had with his siblings and especially with Molly, your thoughts/ the moments you picked out really showed the weasleys in their most weasley essence they are cluttered and mismatched and tragic and loving and wonderful. I also loved ron's relationship with hermione! it was so wonderful to see them grow old together- most fics focus on them as young adults or as young parents but i really loved them as elderly empty nesters. And lastly "he lost his best friend to his sister" is such a line. really well written and perfectly shows how all of the weasleys' relationships have shifted over the years. also it's so massively sad. ouch. Anyway you have a real talent for very poignant and meaningful scenes and i loved the way you used the repeated "lies" to sort of arch through his entire life. it's fantastically done.
KittySun chapter 1 . 10/22/2017
Wow, I am trying very hard to come up with words to describe this beautiful story… 'PERFECT' seems to be my best attempt :) I am still crying, btw….
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2017
WHat is this? Just what? I am crying like a little baby now. U shouldn't have written this. Oh my god!
Aymanalpha chapter 1 . 8/13/2017
Good shit my dude. This is the best I've ever read