Reviews for 5 Lies Ron Weasley Told Himself
keerawa chapter 1 . 8h
What an emotional roller-coaster ride.
wheresmywings chapter 1 . 8/25
Absolutely breathtaking. Loved every bit of it!
Sara S chapter 1 . 7/24
One word...AMAZING!
lunalovegood4ever chapter 1 . 5/22
The ending was so sad :(
xAllianaLikesPiex chapter 1 . 4/6
Hang on - I just gotta go crawl into a ball in the corner and cry my fucking eyes out.
Sorry. That was seriously beautiful and Imma go check out more of your work. :)
Allah bless you chapter 1 . 3/31
Fucking stupendous. Magnificent. So, so fucking good. You made feel so much. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
Ani Mei chapter 1 . 2/21
Ron's not my favorite character, but this fic gave me an insight to an interpretation of him, and I really like the nuances. The first part was fine, but the second part made this fic really memorable and powerful.
DMNINE chapter 1 . 2/6
Awww. That was so sad. Beautiful, but very depressing.

-Dude. My name is never ever

P.S. My FF name is Dude. My name is never ever if you wanted to PM me in reply to this review. I was too lazy to log in hahaa.
Carling chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
I was astonished at how you showed the way in which life could flow to make all the lies into truths. This was truly brilliant.
gediel chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
depressing aint it?
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
*tears*
*applause*
Absolutely brilliant character piece.
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
This was beautiful. I cried at the second number 4! Ron really does have a lot more depth that most give him credit for. Such a pleasure to read :)
InkedBaby chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
Uhm, brb crying my eyes out.
siriusly not a black chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
I don't really know how to phrase this review so I'll just go out and say it. you have a wonderful talent and this is a wonderful depiction of Ron. I usually do not review (I know a bad habit) but this was quite wonderful and i hope you continue writing like this.
Yeah12 chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
I love this fanfic because it's really touching!
When you say. Grandchildren, do you mean grandchildren of Molly and Arthur, or Harry, Ginny, Ron (main characters on the book?