Reviews for Missing Piece
Mijo54 chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Il y a si peu d'histoire sur Matt et Emily que j'ai beaucoup apprécié la vôtre !

très tres jolie histoire !

do you understand french? if no tell me i can try to write in english with a translator !

à bientôt de vous lire !
renisanz chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
I really can't with you and these amazing Matt/Emily fics. And this story... the angst...

The pacing of this story was perfect, setting up with Matt having completed his mission but still feeling that there is something missing in his life. Thing is, I did not begin to ship them until their goodbye scene, where he sent her back to her time. It was just so heartfelt and I really believed that they cared about each other and had this amazing connection like I had not seen until that moment.

So with this fic, you took that moment and just expanded it into way more than I could have ever imagined. The twist with Emily being "in the family way" was well-played, and it just worked to give Matt even more reason to have to save her (the hint of Sarah/Becker was nice).

Sorry, I just really love the way you write these two. Having seen series 5, it's eerie how much your depiction of Henry Merchant fits how his character was portrayed in the series. All the awards, this fic gets them.
scarxtardis chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
*cries* That... what so beautiful... wow... I ship them harder now if that's even possible. It sounds like it could actually happen! It sounds like something from the Tudors or something along those lones... the poor baby! It was Matt's, right? I still don't get that one. But wow... amazing. Good work, you made me cry! That's a good thing.
SerenityLux chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
This was easily the best Matt/Emily story I have read so far! It's absolutely incredible. Greatly written and quite detailed. I love you for writing this. While it is sad to think that the baby died, I do believe it was essential for this story and is what will strengthen their relationship. I really you will write more about this pairing, possibly even a sequel to this story. In case I hadn't made it clear yet; I loved it!

.Xx SerenityLux
Katy-The-Platypus chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
you've lost it. you really have lost it. but that's what makes writers great :)
whatkindofnameisvolta chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
they should totally put this in, i hope they've done somthing similar for s5
RomanaLadyPresidentOfGallifrey chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
your completely insane... and that is...WONDERFUL!

one problem. the baby is dead. can you make a 'NEW STORY' (HINT HINT) were there is memily babies?

wonderfully writen... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

Ruthibobs chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
O.M.G! AMAZING! I love it! it works perfectly! loved Becker only agreeing to let him go back after finding out about Emily being pregnant. it was a wonderful story, mostly sad but with a happy and perfect ending. in fact, the only thing that would have made it more perfect would have been if the baby had survived as well, but at least she did and they told each other they loved them - *squee!*

(in case you hadn't guessed, I liked it :P)