Reviews for Twilight VS FMAFMAB
myst469 chapter 4 . 4/12/2012
You, mah fellow author is awesome, just like this story.

I'm sorry I disappeared like dust but I'm back to say u r awesome.

Keep up the good work and i wish to see more torture of the marty and mary sues.

2lazy2thinkofaname chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Hi, it's me again, I was wondering if I could please adopt this story? PM me when you can, and I understand if you want someone else to have it.

Thanks!

Lazy-chan
Likeagoodnyehbor chapter 5 . 9/28/2011
Lemme see... I got a couple for yah.

Ed (the awesome one): have the sparklepire hypnotized into thinking he's MADLY in love with Jacob, then lock both of them (then the mary sue) in a closet. for 7 hours.

Al: tell the sparkly disco-ball to steal the hope diamond. (do you know how GUARDED that thing is?)

Winry: explain to the mary sue all you know about automail, while she's strapped to a chair. if she complains, hit her multiple times with a wrench.

RoyRiza: do whatever the heck you want, but do it with teamwork AND style.

Kimblee: blow up the mary sue multiple times in front of the fangless pixie, and vice versa.

Anyone Else: go have some sadistic fun.

As a thank you, here are banana nut muffins for everyone. (don't worry, I baked lotsa extras.)

May da shwartz be wif you,

FMAlcheholic
AniHanki chapter 5 . 9/6/2011
Hi! I will list my fave homonculi in order: Pride, Greed, Envy, Wrath, Glottony, Sloth, Lust TO kill pixie and mary sue times!

Then Edward,Al, ROy, Riza, Winry,To kill pixie and mary sue times.

Then Olivia, Izumi, and Alex to kill them 30000000000000 times.

Then this part is more torture! Pixie has to watch 8evil grins8 yaoi and yuri and hentai for 1000000000000000 straight days while you guys eat pizza and enjoy life! Then Mary sue watches yaoi,yuri and hentai for 22000000000000000000 straight days while you guys again enjoy life and eat pizza!

Now all of you shall chop hima or watever you guys want to do to him. And i shall Kill him with my double swords and stab him the same with mary sue. while you guys stab him even more then we enjoy pizza while dogs eat his remains the same goes to Mary sue
A Darker Heaven and Hell chapter 5 . 9/1/2011
GRRRRR! *storms onto studio, grabs Riza and Winry (I actually like them so I can kill them), and puts them into a different room* Now Ed and Mustang will be mine forever! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh and I dare all of you guys to go trick-or-treating and have the pixie go as himself, only go to a house with a bunch of anime loving, Twilight hating people. Again MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
A Darker Heaven and Hell chapter 4 . 9/1/2011
HAHAHAHAHAHA! Hilarious stuff you got going on here. And I vow that I will come onto the show and I will meet Ed and Mustang! They're the loves of my life (besides Castiel and Dean, from Supernatural). So I dare Pixie to watch 37 hours of justin Beiber singing, and then have justin Beiber rape his ass! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Did I mention I hate justin Beiber?
A Darker Heaven and Hell chapter 3 . 9/1/2011
Bring back Greed, Lust, Gluttony, and Envy. And keep Pride, i like him. And I dare Greed, Lust, Gluttony, Wrath, Envy, and Pride to torture the pixie for 2 hours each however they may please. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
A Darker Heaven and Hell chapter 2 . 9/1/2011
OMFG! ED AND MUSTANG ARE SO SEXY HAWT! Okay so now I dare Mustang to burn the pixie for like...10 hours. *grins evily* I DARE ED, AL, AND MUSTANG TO CREATE A PHILOSOPHER STONE USING THE PIXIE! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
A Darker Heaven and Hell chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Well, SEND IN MUSTANG! I am absolutely in love with Mustang and Ed, and also brung back Greed.
2lazy2thinkofaname chapter 5 . 8/31/2011
Hi! It's me again! Lol! I loved this chapter! XDDD Good job Al! And thank you for using my dare!

Ok, here's a few more:

Stein: I dare you to dissect the MarySue in front of the pixie! And if he looks away, make him listen to either Justin Beiber (no offence to his fans, I just don't like him that much...) or Rebecca Black's 'Friday' (again, sorry to her friends, but I HATE that song)! Wait... even better, have the pixie listen to it anyway (through headphones, it's not like we want to torture the GOOD characters)!

Winry: Tell Ed that the pixie called him the smallest thing that ever exsisted!

Maka: Maka Chop both the pixie and the MarySue multiple times each!

Tsubaki: Tell Black*Star that the pixie and the MarySue think they could beat him in a fight!

Liz and Patty: Have Death the Kid rant about symmetry to the pixie and MarySue!

Lazy-chan

P.S.- I'm not that big of a yaoi fan either (especially not with the sparklpires) but I just figured that it wold be really awakward and painful for the MarySue.

P.S.P.S- It's too bad you haven't seen Naruto or Bleach, they're really good! Oh, and have you seen Black Butler? If you have, I'd like to request that you use Ceil and Sebastian please! XD That would be interesting...
2lazy2thinkofaname chapter 3 . 8/2/2011
Lol, love this story! XD

Ok, Riza, can you please dare the pixe and mary-sue to read the worst fanfiction ever written, aka: My Immortal (a harry potter fanfiction). Thanks!

Also, this is opptional. Can all the FMA/FMAB characters [please watch the movie Vampires Suck? Thanks!
2lazy2thinkofaname chapter 4 . 8/2/2011
Hey! Omigod, this story is a freakin life saver! XDDD THANK YOU for mentioning Soul Eater, I am obsessed with that show! Also, next could you introduce either the Naruto characters or the Bleach characters? If you introduce Narut, be sure to use Ibiki (the torture ninja guy), and if you use Bleach, use Kenpachi (the crazy sadist guy), or Szayel (the crazy scientist dude).

And for my dare: Ed (the hot one, not hte pixie), please dare Pixie to date the following people: Charlie, Jacob, and a person of your choice (preferably a guy)! Also, he has to make out with them at least once on each of the dates!

And for Alphonse: Kill the Mary-Sue girl (Bella) please! XD
notavaiable-moved chapter 4 . 7/31/2011
i love this and i love edwin not just edward anyway i have a dare for all the fma people k

riza i dare you to act like a hunter and make mary sue is the deer

roy i dare you to make lord wants-to-be-hot[edward cullen] to do all your paperwork same for you olivier

ed i dare you to go on a train with edward and make a big scene about how you "find out" he is gay

winry i dare you to act like edward cullen abused you in front of a lot of people

shou tucker i dare you to go to the military and say that edward cullen was your latest experiment because i am pretty sure they will believe you

kimblee i dare you go say edward cullen is really in love with jacob
Failure Writer Girl chapter 4 . 7/17/2011
Yeshness let the sparkly pedo-pixie SUFFER!

Heh heh, make Edo the pedo watch something billions more tortous than yaoi (yaoi fangirl by the way), YURI, he has to watch it for 15 hours straight with his Mary Sue girlfriend

While your at it have have Oliver Armstrong, the Furher, and Pride have him hang on the ceiling and keep on cutting him until he stops sparkling or stops being a pedo,

which ever comes first.
AniHanki chapter 4 . 7/7/2011
I love this! Ed best Sparky for 1. stealing armstrongs sparkles( only real men sparle sparky is just a gay friggen ugly fake vampire who is selfish and only care abot himslef!)

Okay calm down... I want Allen, Lenalee to come back too! Ed u are awsoem and hey hotter than sparky is just a gay friggen ugly fake vampire who is selfish and only care abot himslef!

Al u are the most adorable thing in the world! Roy marry hawkeye for once! Winry can u say something to ed something without 'Aoutomail' i support EdWin! Okay for torture :n Spare Jacob even though i hate twilight i love him...(i havent read or watched twilight evr!) ok back to torture every one will get to satb kill burn shooot or torture him and mary sue who is worthless and only cares about sparky is just a gay friggen ugly fake vampire who is selfish and only care abot himslef! And I want Pride back! he is the most adorable thing in the world! pride I LOVE YOU! and ed and al and roy *continues list after 5 hours*! I love your show! bye out of otaku mode