Reviews for Snakelike Evil
Guest chapter 10 . 11/11/2014
Are you an idiot? How can you live with yourself after stopping at such a horrible place? Shane on you.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/5/2014
You idiot! How could you!? You couldn't have... This was so awesome u have to update. I'm so suprised this doesn't have more reviews. And to think that u also ended on a cliffhanger. I'll go mad if you don't update. This was simply amazing.
demonlight6767 chapter 10 . 4/10/2014
I love this! Please update!
dumledip44 chapter 10 . 8/21/2012
Please don't abandon this amazing story! I would prefer shorter more frequent updates if you continue this story. If you don't, I'm going to cry myself to sleep every night. jk PLEASE UPDATE! I love the harry torture scenes. z:)
dreamstar potter chapter 10 . 7/15/2012
I'm going to punish you for not updating the story. Jk.
I love your story too much, I seriously hate voldemort but you got him in character. Jeez I'm waiting for a "I now understand how Harry feels" thing but it's not happening. I want to make a voldemort's daughter fanfic based off of this maybe get voldemort in the world of Oocness but that's just me. Update soon or you will be punished severely. You are too great of a writer.

dreamstar.
BlackPanther101 chapter 10 . 6/30/2012
Why do I like torture fics?

I don't know but this is one of the best!

Awaiting more
kagome11 chapter 10 . 5/22/2012
Ok. I know you told not to post comments like this but are you going to continue this? I just found this really good story and I want to know if I should put thi on story alert or not.
Cam135 chapter 10 . 10/22/2011
DOES HARRY DIE?
Cam135 chapter 7 . 10/22/2011
Where will Hedwig go? Oh well. This is good so far! Keep up the good work!
Cam135 chapter 5 . 10/22/2011
This is getting goooooood...
Snifflerlove5566 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
This is ok, but it's weird, when is voldi gonna torture Harry in real life? Is he gonna take him from hogwarts? Not ur best story... But it's ok... I like hidden talents better. Wish you would update...
soyo5 chapter 10 . 9/28/2011
loved the chapter's name 3 :P and oh the chapter itself awesome , i like how u portray Voldemort and can't wait for the next chap... im fine wid ur updates i mean i do wait a bit (im always waiting for this, a taste of blood and truth) but i can wait for a long chapter (and ur chapters never disappoint they're worth the wait) BUT if shorter chapters won't affect the story or how u want it presented then im also fine wit that but not too sure :( seems im wid longer chapters :P but if u can give us an example of how short?
phantomofthecaribbean chapter 10 . 9/18/2011
Wow, that is a lot of torture! What I really loved was how you still had Harry be so defiant and stubborn, even though he is in an incredible amount of pain. The tears seem appropriate here, so I like it.

Those Death Eaters never seem to do anything right, do they? haha...

I loved the ending! And to answer your question, I'm fine with how you have been updating. Its me that fails to actually leave a review before you post the next chapter. :P Keep up the good work! I'm really excited to see where you are going with this story. :)
phantomofthecaribbean chapter 9 . 9/18/2011
Just realized I never reviewed this chapter... Sorry about that!

Anyways, I continue to marvel at how you write Voldemort. It doesn't get any better than that. :)

The one thing that bothered me a little was how much Harry was crying and how he went to Dumbledore so early on. Personally, I feel that Harry wouldn't shed too many tears, so it is "odd" for me when I read that he is crying a lot. But, it helped to further the plot, which is very good, and I don't mind the crying at all because it helps show that Voldemort is getting to Harry.

The letter! LOVE IT! :D
1CharmedPhoenix chapter 10 . 9/18/2011
First of all, let me say how much I LOVE this story. Voldemort is sadistic, but that's just who he is-you write him very well. About your updates: I've read the first 10 chapters of your story and you've been working on it for 7 months and you're only on Voldemort's very first week at Hogwarts with Harry. At this rate, you'll finish this story in 6 1/2 years. You'll probably have to stretch the chapters over weeks, or dedicate no more than 2 chapters for each month while Voldemort and Harry are at Hogwarts. Readers don't care as long as the story seems to be moving along; it's the action you're filling the story with that truly matters, after all. The reason I say this is b/c, you'll easily burn out and lose interest w/ this story-that is, if you keep this up. I SERIOUSLY look forward to your next update. This is an awsome story and you should be very, very proud of yourself. Please, please, please, update VERY soon.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »