Reviews for Gabriel, Interrupted
K.Daniels chapter 17 . 11/19/2016
I really liked this! XD Looking forward to the sequel
Yuki Suou chapter 17 . 5/29/2015
This story was simply amazing! *off to find the sequel*
Bloodie Ash chapter 10 . 11/7/2014
Sheeple, I know that word, first time I heard it in Law and Order SVU, is that where you got it from?
Bloodie Ash chapter 9 . 11/7/2014
Sirius Black Phase, beautiful, absolutely beautiful
Bloodie Ash chapter 6 . 11/6/2014
It's five now :)
Bloodie Ash chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
Omg, I love this already :)
Maat chapter 16 . 5/24/2011
Whew! Finally got to finish this story - thank for iphones and being able to read anywhere - and I am so excited for the next one! I love Tillie and Gabe and can't wait to see what adventures they'll have next :-) It's already on my favorites list.
mary chapter 17 . 4/20/2011
I love it! "He bit me on my ass! The freaking dog just bit me on my ass!" LMAO! XD Please keep going on The Blind Side. I love Gabriel and Castiel. :)
Mithya Aviana Cailin chapter 16 . 4/14/2011
thank you for writing this wonderful fic. i enjoy the angels in the other universe. love gabriel and michael interaction in that other universe. i will be looking forward for the sequel. :)
Hermione's Shadow chapter 16 . 4/8/2011
LOL ok, that was like 10 kinds of AWESOME I LOVE the way you wrote this story and I really, REALLY hope you do a sequel :D I totally loved Lucifer's reaction when Tillie collapsed. The way he was like "ok, I had nothing to do with that" totally made me crack up. Anyway, yeah, I just can't tell you how much I loved this story. As soon as my friend is off restriction from her computer I'm going to send it to her because I know she'll love it.
DeanCasLover22 chapter 16 . 4/8/2011
Ahhh I'm so glad she'll be in the Supernatural dimesion. It's going to be awesome! :D
Guest chapter 16 . 4/7/2011
'Dead ass'? Oh yeah Dean, that's really nice. Very tactful.

Wow... that whole fight scene was pretty interesting. And scary. Don't forget scary. I swear I nearly had a heart attack when Tillie collapsed during the whole thing. I hadn't expected everything to go down the way it had.

Very nicely done, especially with the entrance into Gabriel's original world. Dramatic, just the way a certain archangel likes it, and suitably ominous. One thing that does concern me is how Castiel suddenly developed a headache of his own. Why does that give me some very not good feelings?
Nomi's Secret chapter 16 . 4/7/2011
Oh my Chuck!

That was a fantastic ending and I cannot wait for the next story!

Loved every moment of it .

x
Luna del Cielo chapter 16 . 4/7/2011
At first I was confused about Tillie being ill...then I remembered she had a lot of headaches. Is that it?

Good job wrapping up the story. I would be very cautious if I was you if you decide to write a follow-up. Inserting Gabe into a diff world with an OC isn't too bad but inserting an OC into the canon-world tends to make OCs into Mary Sues, or at least unlikable. It's tricky.
crOwnlEssG chapter 16 . 4/7/2011
Cliffhanger! No! What happens next? What happens next? Holy crap, what's going on now? Why send Tillie to this dimension? What did Gabriel do with Kali's help? Why is Cas in pain?

*pauses to breathe*

I really hope you update this soon (no pressure :D). I only rant whenever I feel all hyped up XD

Anyway, I'm so glad that Gabe's back in the right dimension... AND ALIVE! 8D