Reviews for Somewhere With You
corkykellems chapter 3 . 11/18/2014
Is the new Vamp causing this Hope you Finish...
PastOneonta chapter 3 . 9/8/2013
This is an intriguing beginning for a story that looks unique and interesting. Bella kissing Jake is lovely. Does she choose Embry instead of Jake? Has Embry imprinted? That would be rough. Either way, it doesn't look like you are updating. If you come back to fanfiction this would be a great place to start over! Thanks for writing.
Interbabe chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
really good so far
gmb7064 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Great start!
meliz875 chapter 3 . 12/13/2011
I'm really liking this story so far. Is it still in the works? Please tell me it is!
Jeri252 chapter 3 . 9/16/2011
love it
WendyJH chapter 3 . 3/26/2011
Holy Smacks, SHE kissed him !

And boy did he need it at that moment. That dream was scary as hell and its been on his mind non-stop. All the freaky coincidences with the dream and RL is also keeping him on edge. But it was so great that he was so honest with her, scary parts and all!

I'm thinking of all the reasons of why she kissed him and what it meant. But all that matters is that she did and she definetly liked it, felt something, and it scared the shit out of her. She couldn't leave fast enough.

Now Seriously, WTH is up with Embry?

He's starting to get on my nerves too. I'm with Jake, he's acting too interested. But I won't jump to conclusions just yet, I will wait for u to tell me.

I really love how your giving us so much details and descriptions with everything! Helps so much!

Another Fantastic Update Karen. thanks so much for making it SO long! Big Hugs for ya my dear ;)
WendyJH chapter 2 . 3/26/2011
What in the world is going on with the vamps. That was so scary what happened with the pack. I sure hope that the elders will be able to have some answers.

And WTH is up with Embry ?

What's his concern with Bella? Why is he protecting his thoughts?

Great chpt. Can't wait to find out what's going on. Loving how ur so descriptive throughout the whole chpt. Hugs Karen ;)
evermine chapter 3 . 3/24/2011
So i was on the edge of my seat and then it was a dream! Mean... lol I love Jake's humour and your Bella seems so much more relaxed around Jake too. This was a bit confusing, but i'm sure it'll all strat making sense with the next chapters.

And high five to Bella for finally kissing Jake, nice way to end a great chapter )
anony chapter 3 . 3/23/2011
hmmm this is a little different... i mean the first chapter left you feeling like woah hold on whats going on here! and then the span of time goes from august to just thats not really a lot of time for things to realyl change seeing as bella and jake are finally starting to ge somewhere in i wonder whats gonna happen...and man, did embry imprint on bella? woah

definitely interested.

good job and keep it up!
Tanja83 chapter 3 . 3/22/2011
Damn beginning had my heart pounding so freakin hard and fast. I was like oh shit they killed Bella. I am realllly loving your story. And can't wait to read more its getting more and more interesting.
Tanja83 chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
OKay...what the heck is going on with Embry and the thoughts of Bella in his head. And what was it that was out there...
Tanja83 chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Oooohh I love this already. :)
wordslinger chapter 3 . 3/22/2011
I'll be honest. I'm completely confused! LOL but I'm gonna wait and hope that changes :)

Also, Jake's dream scared the crap out of me.