Reviews for Run!
grunthos chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Since the Time Lords came back in The End of Time, did he destroy them? Anyway, if it's the Tenth Doctor it definitely hadn't just happened. But the worst of it is that Alaska dies because he leaves her behind. Which he wouldn't.
WaddleBuff chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
...I didn't even know this crossover could work. But you made it work. And it was amazing.

gandalf chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
The Doctor leaves her to hug Rose?
Another fanfic in which the Doctor wracked with guilt over killing his whole race. Not only was this some time after it happened, but we don't know for certain that he did, especially after The End of Time. And the new series has never mentioned Susan AT ALL. It hasn't said that he killed her too, as some people claim. One more thing-the Doctor has never said he's nine hundred. 903, 953, several thousand years old-but never nine hundred.
ResistingSimplicity chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
I love this, you have successfully made me cry. DFTBA! :)
Vixieforever chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
I don't knowif I should scream with happiness because this exists, or if I should cry because its heartbreakingly beautiful. Right now I'm kinda doing a little of both. I can't believe you some how managed to write about my favorite author's amazing book my favorite doctor and the best companion ever in the same fan fic. Not trying to be creepy but you are my favorite person ever right now! Kisses Vixie
BodySnatcher4Ever chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
You made a crossover of two of my favorite things. I love you now.
franksbarcelona chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
This fanfic is really good! I've never read a Doctor Who crossover but I really enjoyed it. It made me want to cry buckets all over again (when I read Alaska I was in tears). You should do more Doctor Who crossovers! Have you read any other books by John Green? I think he's amazing :)

Odd Ellie chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Lovely and a bit sad. Faved !