Reviews for Don't You Forget
Tiva Bay Cavanaugh chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
I really like this! And bringing in Mindy and Josh was great:) Love the Bade!
Ebby Martin chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
reeeeeealy good! you're an amazing writer, keep it up!
Lyric Medlie chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
OH MY GOODNESSS! This has got to be one of the most amazing Beck and Jade fanfictions ever! I loved it sooooo mcuh! it was sooooo amazing! I love it!
Serina Tsuki chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Too cute!
LizGilliesFan chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
I almost cried. Beck makes me want to have a boyfriend like that but probably in the real would there is no boy that would want a possessive girl. i kind of am a bit but awww so sweet!
Noel Edge chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
I thought this was the sweetest thing ever, no joke. I've been super disappointed with how a lot of other people write Jade. She's always a frigid bitch who calls Beck names in most other stories which REALLY irritates me. In my eyes, I don't think her character would actually do that. BUT even when you had the part where Jade thought to herself how Beck was sentimental, it was subtle and it worked. It wasn't overly mean or anything. Sorry for the rant.

Anyway, the fact that Josh and Mindy were in this (LOVE them together) made this even BETTER! Loved it! :)
ohlookitzKutie chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Great story.
Wingsshootingmetothestars chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Just too lazy to login...

Okay so out of all the bade stories I've read this is definetly one of the better ones. Its just the right amount anger, fluff and jadeness we all know and love. The characters were not very OOC which is great and the story flows nicely. Keep it up! Happy late V day:)