Reviews for I Always Wanted
Sailormars18 chapter 11 . 11/21/2016
This is probably one of the best fanfictions I've ever read. The ending was so beautiful I'm so happy they can finally be together. And I also love how they had some good character development and how rei started out as such a jerk but gradually started to care deeply for minako. No matter how many times I re-read this story, it always makes me so happy. Rei x minako forever!
NDourado chapter 11 . 6/7/2016
Is beautiful
psycheforeros chapter 11 . 6/6/2015
I think it's one of the cutest fic I've ever read! :D
Psyche
ADevlinGraceFan chapter 11 . 9/24/2013
now i cant put my face back from grinning widely..

damn its brilliant mate..
Cloud Auditore Fair chapter 11 . 6/8/2012
Absolutely amazing.

This story brought out a full array of emotions. Well-done. I'm so glad Rei finally got some nerve xD Those two are so cute.
LunarMiko07 chapter 11 . 8/14/2011
That was a fun story to read. I really enjoyed it. Thanks.
SkyMaiden chapter 11 . 7/31/2011
Wow, what a really, really great story. I enjoyed the hell out of it. It was so good and nicely written you did a fantastic job here and it made me appreciate the Rei/Mina pairing all that much pair. Definitely going to faves.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/17/2011
Wow. :)
Je parle francais. NOT D chapter 4 . 7/17/2011
Drama, very nicely done. :)

Oh, just a btw, the other anonymous (?) reviews w/something related to a language is mine... hehe... trying to show support! :)
Uh. No able speake germain chapter 3 . 7/17/2011
So Rei was coherant? The whole time? Hmn... anyways, ch. 2 was without conplaint needed, and this chapter... they's doin the nasty! :DD Sorry, had to put that, still as good as ever. ;)
Uh. no hable speake ingles chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
My mind blown. :O Sounds so epic. I really like it so far. :)
LoneWolfSkye chapter 11 . 5/20/2011
This was a great story. I've never seen Minako portrayed so sweet and shy before, it was very fun to read. So so glad they got a happy ending! :)
tresteir chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
very nice! (_)

expecting to have a another wonderful reiminako fanfic from you!
oki chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
my gosh how cute ilove it! (_)

i'm expecting for more rei minako fanfic of yours!:3
WolvesKey chapter 11 . 3/9/2011
Very cheesy ending, but I like cheese, so it's all good ;) The innocence from Minako's mentality is refreshing compared to her normal outgoing, flirtatious attitude. I really did enjoy reading this story :D Good job!