Reviews for Angel of Something Else Entirely
FantomPhan33 chapter 11 . 9/11/2014
awwwww, that was so nice. Erik got a job, a house a wife and now a baby!
what a wonderful ending for our wonderfully misunderstood boy. Happy days are here again...or at last in his case.
Great job!
FantomPhan33 chapter 10 . 9/11/2014
I know, I know! They can get married, she can live down with him an commute to the surface every day to dance and maybe sing and they can have a whole slew of Phantom babies! Madam Giry would love to be a grandma!
FantomPhan33 chapter 9 . 9/11/2014
Oh Erik, you dolt. Girls LIKE it when you get on your knees and beg! You so totally should have done it. And that was very big of you to tell Christine that you will always care but you can't keep her or love her any more. Now Meg on the other hand...
FantomPhan33 chapter 8 . 9/11/2014
The singing together was nice as was his apparent acceptance of the fact that he and Christine will never be a couple. Now what is Christine's presence in the lair going to do...good...or bad?
FantomPhan33 chapter 7 . 9/11/2014
Wow...way to go Meg. Good job in tending to him and soothing his broken heart. And I think Meg should stay there and make sure no nightmares come to bother him.
Sit...stay...good girl.
FantomPhan33 chapter 6 . 9/10/2014
Oh we do love a good hand kiss...why do men not do that any more? Oh right, sexual harassment charges. ha ha.

I still love how Erik blames everyone but him for his actions...yes it was ALL Meg's fault you HAD to drag her down to your lair and keep her there...All. Her. Fault.

That was nice of him to leave M. Giry a note...yet you COULD have been a bit more reassuring Erik. Sheesh.

So glad they are now properly introduced...NOW they can fall in love. It would have been terribly awkward without knowing his name.
FantomPhan33 chapter 5 . 9/7/2014
ha ha, Erik has Jimminy Cricken in his head! Quick, get the bug spray!

I like how you keep using the title of your story in your chapters...i see what you are doing there.

Oh Erik just LISTEN to her. She saw you face and touched you...LOVE HER already!
FantomPhan33 chapter 4 . 9/7/2014
Cute story about how she would listen to him. And wow, if not for Antoinette's threat, he MIGHT have fallen for Meg and none of this big catastrophe would have happened.
FantomPhan33 chapter 3 . 9/7/2014
Oh Erik, you can certainly talk yourself into and out of stuff petty fast. Just see reason and give up on Christine.
And Meg you are a snoop, but hey, I would do the same thing if I were in her position!
Awwww, he gave her books...but he refuses to tell her his name. Rude much?
FantomPhan33 chapter 2 . 9/7/2014
Oh yes, your title was very true...Erik IS being unreasonable...but really, isn't he ALWAYS? But we still love him.
Oh I loved how he was blaming everyone else for his troubles. That her actions had put HIM in an incredibly difficult position and that it was Antoinette's fault for raising such a rash daughter...and that promise he made forbid him from just strangling her. Oh you poor boy!
And oh Erik, can't you see past your own pain and behold the pretty angle before you? SHE does not run screaming from you...she seems fascinated by your house, she is brave, smart and as you said, rather pretty in her own way...so why don't you just fall for her? idiot.
Ok, now he promised not to strangle you...but don't push your luck girl. Although, he DID need to hear all that...so good for you!
FantomPhan33 chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Oh a trip to the lake with Erik! what fun! Sun, surf, sand...yep a happy time wile frolicking in the water. Uh..I mean...wait...water could mean drowning, submersion, death, watery grave! RUN GIRL! Oh wait, you can't, he has a firm grip and the Phantom don't let go until the Phantom WANTS to let go.
You are doomed...been nice knowing you.
kirsty chapter 11 . 8/18/2014
This was the very best Erik/Meg Story ever!
I love it!
Guest chapter 11 . 8/10/2014
I loved it
Kia'a Morris chapter 11 . 6/19/2014
I will treasure this awesome fanfic forever! Thank u.
Kia'a Morris chapter 10 . 6/19/2014
Awww that was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sweet! N i was listening to the song "For Good" by wicked. It fit perfectly that I fell in love with the pairing over n over again! Great job!