Reviews for Angel of Something Else Entirely
Neko chapter 7 . 1/2
Well, I am glad that Erik's seen the light re: Christine.

But now a though has been niggling at me...if Meg has been downstairs for 5 weeks, I wonder how they have been dealing with certain facts about having a female roommate that probably did not occur to Erik?
Neko chapter 5 . 1/2
Haha, I was so pleased that someone told him his behavior was creepy to his face that I don't even care that it seems a slightly too modern word. Seriously, that mannequin! Although he doesn't like her, only someone as egotistical as Carlotta wouldn't be freaked out to be confronted by a doll of themselves like that!
Neko chapter 4 . 1/2
Ha! I'm glad Meg unnerved him as much as I thought she would!

The image of Madam Giry anticipating and preemptively forbidding Erik's plots amused me. Reminds me reprimanding my cat when he's about to get his nose into something he shouldn't.
Neko chapter 3 . 1/2
Ah, the power of rationalization! It's so easy to convince yourself of things you want to believe. I think Erik's going to regret his choice to keep Meg around, because I doubt that's the last time she's going to pop his bubble of Christine-fixation.

I'm enjoying their verbal sparring a lot. The syntax and vocabulary flows very smoothly, nothing jarring. I also enjoyed Erik's smug satisfaction at besting Meg. She's got to be a good foot shorter than him, he physically dragged her all the way down to his lair, she's totally at his mercy...and he's gloating over the petty victory of refusing to tell her his name.
Neko chapter 2 . 1/2
In which Erik is unreasonable? I think this would be better titled "in which Meg acts rashly, continued"! Meg isn't afraid of him, though, which is impressive considering his temper. He assumes Christine recoiled in horror, but I think a good part of it was shock and fear because of the way he exploded at her. Meg is made of sterner stuff, clearly. Too bad he doesn't appreciate it very much!
Muffinsweep11 chapter 10 . 9/6/2013
I love this fanfic! I've never ever considered a Meg/Erik relationship, but this story actually got me grinning like an idiot. I usually don't like fluff, but it was just too sweet. I always found something really off about the relationship between Chirstine and Erik - their feelings towards each other, that is, and you made me realize that the pity shown to Erik from Christine got me not liking the whole plot of Phantom of the Opera. If you ask me, this plot was better than the musical's. Great job! Can i fangirl over this story?
xsilver-galaxyx chapter 11 . 3/12/2013
Wonderful work, the comparisons that you drew between Erik and Meg. It was easy to see them falling in love :)
Euphrasie Hazel chapter 11 . 3/9/2013
I loved this like A LOT. You did a great job and I basically read the whole thing in a night. The characters all were realistic and the plot was great. Soo amazing!
nicole813711 chapter 11 . 9/4/2012
Is was most certainly an excellent story and I don't mind the fluffiness! It was a great fanfic and the fluffiness just added to the awe factor.
Nack3490 chapter 11 . 8/20/2012
such a lovely story! i really like all of it! well writed by the way!
Solora Goldsun chapter 6 . 4/20/2012
"My friends call me Meg,"

Why do lines like that never grow old?

The little playacting at the end was utterly adorable!
Solora Goldsun chapter 5 . 4/20/2012
When I read the title of the chapter, I was worried that this would be a petty argument that ended with both parties angry. I am glad that you proved me wrong.

The scene with the mask was perfect. I often picture scenarios during which the Phantom removes his mask for Meg. This one was absolutely flawless.
Solora Goldsun chapter 4 . 4/20/2012
First of all: Meg wearing Phantom's clothes and taking possession of his bed PRICELESS AWESOMENESS!

Moving on... I love the way you write about the Phantom's music. You clearly are very well-educated when it comes to music, definitely more so than I.

The whole scene was perfect and beautiful, as was Meg's little story. Again, an amazingly sweet picture!
Solora Goldsun chapter 3 . 4/20/2012
Ah... Meg is a woman after my own heart: Melts at the sight of a well-stocked library. _ Between the Phantom and the books, I'd be pretty happy if I was in her position.

I love the idea of the Phantom being Meg's secret provider of novels in her early years. It's such a sweet thought!
Solora Goldsun chapter 2 . 4/20/2012
Dang! Meg has guts! I love it! Someone needs to tell Phantom the truth bluntly.