Reviews for Angel of Something Else Entirely
cynthiatophklepinger chapter 11 . 10/15/2011
I loved it

Sent from my iPod touch via Pocket Fiction
Celtic-Memories chapter 11 . 9/6/2011
Incredible amazing story! I was entranced the entire time. The chemistry between to the two is perfect. Erik's feelings are portrayed very honestly and not corny as I have seen in many stories. Meg has her chance to shine in her own way, and I especially liked when she was referred to as his little sunshine in the shadows. ]

Have to say Raoul was a bit different than I imagined and so is Christine, but it is a completely different situation... And it wasn't too fast, nope not at all. I'm a very picky reader/writer when it comes to time, chemistry, the perfect words for the perfect circumstances, reactions, staying in character truly and fully. I am rarely locked into a story, as I was with yours. Phantom of the Opera never had a better ending... Screw Christine.
Heart Speaks chapter 11 . 8/21/2011
Short and sweet, just the way it should be.

I like this a lot, and I really don't have much to criticize.
Stained-glass-shadow chapter 11 . 8/20/2011
Hey! Wow I just realized that I have read this story five or more times and I have never reviewed! So just saying that I absolutely ADORE this story and it's one of my favorite Erik/Meg phanfics EVER! it's a fanominal story! :)

MayFairy chapter 11 . 7/16/2011
i couldn't review in the middle because i had to keep reading! i whole-heartedly loved it, and it was all
flashy fiction chapter 6 . 6/28/2011
For sure win! :) ILY
bellephaba chapter 11 . 6/6/2011
I never thought, in a million years, that you would convert me from E/C to E/M, did. Thank you so much for not rushing Erik out of his love for Christine, giving him and Meg plenty of ups and downs, and making both them fall in love with each other naturally. This is brilliant.
Orcatje chapter 11 . 5/25/2011

I totally fell in love with your story, it is very well-writen, very deep and beautiful:) I really enjoyed reading it!

I could say a lot more, but I think this covers it;)

ShakesGirl chapter 11 . 5/19/2011
This is a great story! The writing is great and it talks of the Phantom's general crazyness,that some fics ignore. Having said that I would like to state my opinione that Meg- Erik fics confuse me. Greatly. The only time Meg sees Erik he is

A. Scaring and killing people with a light fixture.

B. Trying to kidnap Meg's best friend.

C. Wearing a costume of a fictional illness and trying to kidnap Meg's best friend.

Or Meg is leading a mob down to his lair to arrest/kill him. They never actually talk, and Meg seems terrified of him. Secondely, why would Meg feel over shadowed? Christene is the best singer, but Meg is the best dancer. The managers coment on how good she is, and she's in the ballets. Great Story!
Telepathapprentice chapter 11 . 5/1/2011
Very very good...the intertwining with the actual story worked well, and despite the fact that Erik has killed, he is able to live a normal life, even with his good.
Telepathapprentice chapter 8 . 5/1/2011
I love their signing. Only thing worthy of note to say in this totally inadequate review. It broke my heart in a good way...i love Meg/Erik!
Telepathapprentice chapter 5 . 5/1/2011
I love how you write Meg's reactions to his face. This chapter is especially beautiful.

I love Erik!
kingdomfantasyanime453 chapter 11 . 4/22/2011
MaybeSage chapter 11 . 4/20/2011
MaybeSage chapter 3 . 4/20/2011
"...but God save you if you damage any of them." I laughed so hard at this! :D I can totally imagine him saying to her and I had trouble concentrating on what I was reading till the end of the chapter :P you're doing such a great job keeping them in character and following the storyline I can't wait to continue reading. I love it so much and I'm only up to chapter 3! :)
131 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »