Reviews for What If
AshleyStewart09 chapter 3 . 3/3/2016
OK thank you. I will look itbup
catgrl chapter 3 . 2/12/2016
That is just wrong and like I said before you are welcome..
catgrl chapter 2 . 2/12/2016
Your Welcome
XenaHime53 chapter 2 . 2/10/2016
I completely understand why you don't want to update. I am having the same problem with reviews. I will follow this story and all your others on Archiveofourown. :)
1tinac chapter 2 . 2/9/2016
I understand just keep checking your site for updates.
Lelleg chapter 2 . 2/9/2016
I'm so sorry to hear that! I'm following two of your story's and I really like them, I wish you the best of luck with your writing!
jjcullen chapter 2 . 2/9/2016
I'm headed to the other sites to find you now!
Goldielover chapter 2 . 2/9/2016
Have been following you for awhile on the other sites anyways. Not too surprised. I suspect a lot of the more serious authors who care about plagiarism or others making profits from their work will end up leaving this site. It would be interesting to know what the opinions of the original authors such as Stephenie Meyer think of the for profit mirror sites. I can also understand the ratings issue, and the risk of sudden deletion of stories at the whim of someone else, with no right of appeal. Maybe this site is best left for the kiddiewinkies. It certainly isn't aimed at the serious author these days.
piperanna chapter 2 . 2/9/2016
I'm sorry to see you leave FFN but I understand your reason and support it 100%. I read a lot in TWCS not a lot of so I will follow you any where. Please don't stop writing :-) you are an amazing author.
seablue4u chapter 18 . 1/24/2016
Please update soon!
Guest chapter 18 . 1/11/2016
Love this story. Can't wait to read more of it.
Kuroshi Ansatsusha87 chapter 18 . 1/13/2016
Hmmmm...interesting! Very very interesting! Please update more when you can?!
Major Abigail Whitlock chapter 18 . 12/21/2015
Damn that was hilarious
LaughingBlueEyes chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
I'm very interested in your story, however it reads a little funny because of the tenses you're using. I cannot distinguish which tenses you're using, but the sentences seem awkward to me because of it. A more common tense would probably suit your story better (from a reader's opinion). I'm still looking forward to reading more though. Thanks for uploading your story for us to read.
Scififan33 chapter 18 . 12/9/2015
Who was going to tell the news? Is Jacob insane or something for doing all this? Glad Bella is healing