Reviews for Nami VS Hancock
AAAWWW
boy chapter 3 . 3/28
cool
ryuuka chapter 23 . 3/17
Oh I so loved your story, and I'm betraying my own words by saying so, because i was always sure that love and the straw hat crew aren't combinable. But your ff changed my mind in the matter of NamixLuffy it was really a beautiful story and in my opinion really in character, but my favorite moment was when Luffy feeled her pulse and wanted to say that it wasn't fast because his was the same, that was so cute.
Well thx for the story, I#ve been enjoying it a lot!
Well it was good but if Boa Hancock and Nami ever really get into a fight Nami will probably get destroyed also Luffy won't be able to pick side because if he does the other might do something drastic as to ending their life because of their feelings for Luffy
willy.hizzy chapter 23 . 1/27
Okay, I enjoyed the story though it was a bit unrealistic. Hancock, Luffy, Zoro and Sanji would have detected the intruders and stop them from kidnapping her. They would have seen it coming a mile away with their haki, but then again you needed her to be kidnapped and the story worked out well. One piece itself is unrealistic anyway, that's why I love it. :-D.
willy.hizzy chapter 20 . 1/27
You took this bitchy hancock thing too far. Though I'm a fan of LuNa I have nothing against her. She's fun. :-/.
logzsm chapter 23 . 1/7
Awesome story! Make a sequel!
LuNa lover chapter 23 . 1/6
i like this! LuNa forever! XD
luna lover chapter 16 . 1/4
kyaa! luffy, you love nami right? i know that!
logine chapter 17 . 11/21/2013