Reviews for Nami VS Hancock
Guest chapter 2 . 22h
"Poor Sanji, landing on an island with a bunch of transvestites"?
Dude, I would KILL to visit that island. Transvestites are AMAZING.

Other than that, good story so far! (I'm on chapter 2)
A FEMALE CHILD chapter 23 . 6/8
OMG THIS WAS SO GOOD I REGRET NOTHING
ExBlazE chapter 17 . 1/13
Ch 17: This it's getting a little too over-dramatic... and long. Way too long. Just let them reach already.
LUNA Shipper chapter 23 . 9/5/2016
I almost cried at the part where luffy told nami "I love you"

i was just so happy,and what a nice way to end off the story man good job,hope you make a sequel
Cynical Madness chapter 23 . 8/25/2016
For such a simple title, it has alot if complex story. Bravo
Vi ChaN91312 chapter 23 . 8/15/2016
its funny when luffy keep calling her name yet dont get a chance to talk with her xD nice story btw
xMousex chapter 23 . 7/27/2016
Don't listen to the reviewers who said that this story sucked or anything along those lines. Because this story was amazing.

I feel like you actually did correctly portray both Nami and Hancock. Nami wasn't perfect, so I don't understand why some reviewers were annoyed by that. In the story they would constantly call her a witch, and Nami even admitted she was a manipulative thief. Something canon Nami wouldn't mind saying. And Hancock wasn't seen as an annoying bitch all the time either; Chopper, Mitsuki, and Nami all disliked her but Franky, Sanji, Usopp, and Brook didn't seem to have had a problem with her. All in all, you showed that Nami isn't a goody two shoes and that Hancock actually had a heart.

Anyway. Though some points in the story were a bit unrealistic, like none of them noticing Nami's disappearance despite most of them having haki, the rest of the story was amazing! I loved the scenes where Nami and the girls worked together to try to defeat the men on the ship. You made me fall in love with those OCs! I especially loved Mitsuki, she really is like a mini Nami and it must have been hard for her to find enough money to get back her sister in the New World of all places!

I'm glad you made it so that Robin didn't interfere with Nami and Luffy's relationship. In other stories, I find myself annoyed at how Robin always trys to butt in on their developing relationship instead of letting them come to terms with their own feelings as I'm sure canon Robin would do. Thank you for making Robin so likable.

In the end, I'd give this story a 9.9/10 ONLY because they didn't kiss at the end But this story was really adorable and I loved every character (Except Mitsuki's sister..) LuNa FTW!
Veganlover chapter 23 . 6/23/2016
I really love this fan fiction omg super good I never really finish when there's a lot of fighting but this one was too good I imagine everything. I bow to you
Pervertedchef chapter 23 . 5/25/2016
And she said "what was his reaction?" Poor Hancock. Love the rivalry. You got my like for sure
Mariannesinger16 chapter 23 . 3/17/2016
Best LuNa fanfic ever :D
Mariannesinger16 chapter 20 . 3/17/2016
NOOOOOOO HANCOCK! THAT'S A BAD BITCH! FUCK YOOOOOOUUUUUU!
Mariannesinger16 chapter 16 . 3/16/2016
-ending- Had that coming bitch! P
Mariannesinger16 chapter 12 . 3/16/2016
Hancock does this to all animals. She's a bitch. She's my least favorite character weather I read this or not.
Mariannesinger16 chapter 10 . 3/16/2016
CHOPPER EATIN MEAT! CANIBAAAAAAAAAL!
mariannesinger16 chapter 9 . 3/16/2016
If I ever find love, I hope it'll be like this:)