Reviews for Nami VS Hancock
Dasssy chapter 17 . 2/3
So luffy is feeling everything nami is feeling? That should be interesting :D
maybe their souls are boundet or some stuff like that :D
The1Wolf chapter 11 . 2/1
Damn, You really don't like Hancock. I fell bad for her haha.
Yesenia15 chapter 1 . 1/24
Hello ... I liked your fanfic , is one of the best I 've read, so I would love to translate it into Spanish , but with your permission I expect a prompt reply .. Thanks ..
Guest chapter 23 . 12/13/2014
Best story ever... I actually shed tears. It's like the Fault in Our Stars.
This is a five star! Sakura-san
Rebecca chapter 23 . 11/19/2014
HELLO! I MUST TELL YOU SOMETHING, I HOPE YOU READ THIS REVIEW. SOMEONE STOLE YOU STORY, I READ IT IN SPANISH, I HE NEVER SAYS THAT IT IS A TRANSLATION OF YOUR STORY, PLEASE, I HATE THOSE THINGS, PLEASE, TRY TO TALK WITH THIS MAN. I HOPE YOU READ IT! IF NOT, I AM GOING TO SEND YOU A PM.
I REALLY CANT STAND PEOPLE LIKE WHO DO THAT. PLEASE READ THIS
Kate chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
I have never been a fan of Luffy and Nami being paired together and I love Hancock. But this story may be reaaaaallly like the pairing! You're a really good writer. Keep up the writing 3
Guest chapter 23 . 8/27/2014
Wow! Such a beautiful story 3
OnePiece fan chapter 9 . 8/27/2014
Love this story! Chapter 9 was beautiful -
Irma chapter 17 . 8/25/2014
your an amazing writer! you wright so interesting!
Toto Yoshio chapter 4 . 8/14/2014
I like the story, but why does it feel like Nami is the good girl while Hancock is the bitch? We all know Hancock is selfish and conceded and entiltled, yet Nami isnt really all that different. She's manipulative, greedy, she uses her looks to get what she wants. I like both of them, but there is no doubt that they are both bitches in their own regard. That is not to say they don't have good qualities either.

Another thing I find strange is Nami manipulating the snake princess; I just don't see that happening. While she is good at manipulating men, Hancock is capable of controlling both men and women with little to no effort. If anything its the empress that should be getting under the navigator's skin, not the other way around.

It's not a big deal, I'm just a little bothered by the discrimination. Anyways I thought I'd let you know how it should be for future reference.
valentines chapter 23 . 7/2/2014
Ha ha... This story gives me so much fun. Ive read several stories out there and i think u r one of few who succeds in making an in character luffy...
sup chapter 23 . 3/29/2014
cool
wazzup chapter 20 . 3/29/2014
AAAWWW
boy chapter 3 . 3/28/2014
cool
ryuuka chapter 23 . 3/17/2014
Oh I so loved your story, and I'm betraying my own words by saying so, because i was always sure that love and the straw hat crew aren't combinable. But your ff changed my mind in the matter of NamixLuffy it was really a beautiful story and in my opinion really in character, but my favorite moment was when Luffy feeled her pulse and wanted to say that it wasn't fast because his was the same, that was so cute.
Well thx for the story, I#ve been enjoying it a lot!