Reviews for Sins I Have Yet to Commit
MyLifeAsAWhitlock chapter 1 . 5/19
That was super fucking twisted and evil...I fucking LOVED it. I'm typically not into the twisted stuff, but this was hot, lol. Great writing.
Chezel chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
Wow! Tht was more than something! Exactly what u look for in a Bella/ Carlisle story!
Analitica chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
OH GOD! WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME LIKE THAT ! LOVED IT ALL
BookwormBaby2580 chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Holy mother . . .
PrincessLiya chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
thats some story
meahela87 chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Wow. Just... wow. That was intense and wrong and dirty and I do believe I wanted more. Very reminiscent of "Dirty Carlisle" and another story I think was called "Dinner." Loved every second of it. Thank you for that and please continue to be awesome!
Unk chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Hey I loved this story i even got a little wet from it no lie but i was wondering did bell and Edwards father already have sex or when at the end he says " Going somewhere Isabella?" Is that when it is really going to happen. And i only ask because it says Sins-I-Have-Yet-To-Commit . All in all i love it and would love to read this anytime!
January chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
THANKS FOR POSTING ;)
Mari Wollsch chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
liked it xx
lil leelee chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
omg i loooooove this story please please pretty please consider making this into a full story or possibly other one shots from this story ive read this serveral times and love the writing :) x
lil leelee chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
just found this story today, and oh my god!

this one shot deserves a lot more recognition its so hot!

should be made into a story :)

love it xx
sessahhh chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
That was so f*cking hot. Oh My God. I cannot even tell you . Seriously, TMI but I'll tell you anyway because you should be proud: I needed a new pair of panties and a towel to make myself presentable after reading this. Uber thanks to sadtomato for recc'ing this dirty, dirty piece of delicious fic. It's sooo wrong but the way you have Carlisle act, and the things you have him say have me contemplating towel number two. Cheese and rice. And the best part (besides the great morning sex I got from the husband before/during/after reading this) was the writing. I would have kept reading if it was crap but I can safely say this is as far away from that as possible. (There was an awfully-worded compliment in there somewhere, I swear - that's why you are the writer and I'm just the reader/reviewer). More to the point, it was well-written and I'd be stoked to read more from you (even without this level of smut though it certainly makes this girl happy). Thanks! Great, great job.
Dolly.Reader chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
So dirty and wrong and so incredibly hot. You made it work in so many ways. I was hooked from the very start.

Thanks for sharing ~
kitkat681 chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
dear lord I do loves me some Bella/Carlisle...fuck that was hot...
lynzylee chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
holy schmokes...that is all I can form for words right now
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »